Dragon Ball Females Place For Discuss About DB Lady Of The Month! Let's Talk About Ranfan. {August 2015}

BraBrief posted on Aug 01, 2014 at 01:41PM
To maintain the main link orderly and just for nominations, I create this topic to discuss about the Winner of the month.
You can say anything comes to your mind.

Tell us what you like or dislike about Ranfan :)

link
(2014)
August: Bulma
September: Android 18
October: Chichi
November: Launch
December: Bra
(2015)
January: Zangya
February: Ireza
March: Mai
April: West Kaioshin
May: Fasha
June: Colonel Violet
July: Maron
August: Ranfan
To maintain the main [url=http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/dragon-ball-females/forum/post/212748/title/dra
last edited on Aug 01, 2015 at 01:52PM

Dragon Ball Females 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HwoarangTkd said…
I like her money, her boobs, her personality, her brain and her hair (exept in mech freezer saga)
over a year ago BraBrief said…
^ yeah, that hairstyle was terrible xD It's one of my least favorites. She looks better with long or medium hair, or short hair when she's more mature... but short hair in teen age... just no. My least favorite Bulma's hairstyle is definitively this one:
^ yeah, that hairstyle was terrible xD It's one of my least favorites. She looks better with long or
over a year ago SeaPrincess said…
My least favorite is this... She looks more old than she really is
My least favorite is this... She looks more old than she really is
^ It's true, she looks younger in DBGT! (maybe she did a face lift xD She's rich, she can xD)
My favorite is this one... She's so beautiful
^ It's true, she looks younger in DBGT! (maybe she did a face lift xD She's rich, she can xD)
My fav
my gosh, yes... she's beautiful. she should have long hair more times. You should make a poll with all Bulma hairstyle, I believe you've never made it. Have you a favorite Bulma dress? Mine is her bunny costume
my gosh, yes... she's beautiful. she should have long hair more times. You should make a poll with al
Sure, I'll make the poll! Oh, her bunny outfit... I love it too. If I had to choose one favorite... mmhh... this one briefly seen in Path to Power. Very fashionable
Sure, I'll make the poll! Oh, her bunny outfit... I love it too. If I had to choose one favorite... m
over a year ago coolsinger198 said…
I love how bad-ass, original, and smart 18 is.
^ I agree. She's in my top 3 of favorite DB female character. I love her frankness, her obsession for money and nice dresses. This fact is more accentuated in Future 18, maybe because of this I prefer the future counterpart. I like more the cruel 18.
^ I agree. She's in my top 3 of favorite DB female character. I love her frankness, her obsession for
Maybe I understimate her, but I don't think she is in the top 3, maybe top 5, in any case she is a good character :)
I'm soooo glad my favorite character won this round :D I think also she's the most beautiful... Look at her... She's gorgeous
I'm soooo glad my favorite character won this round :D I think also she's the most beautiful... Look
I was thinking... Do you think Krillin isn't enough for 18? Imo she's too beautiful and cool for him
I think so... She should be with a cooler character. I ship present 18 x future Trunks
I think so... She should be with a cooler character. I ship present 18 x future Trunks
I notice nobody says something about Chichi... isn't she popular?
Personally I adore her, she's my 4th favorite female character... She's strong and devoted to family, unlike her husband.
I notice nobody says something about Chichi... isn't she popular?
Personally I adore her, she's my 4
cool
^ Sorry cugi but I can't be online so much! you know why .___.
Anyway I love Chi Chi too, she's the one who can command Goku!
Personally I'm not a great fan of lunch, there is more character (imo understimated) better than her
I like her especially the blondie one
heart
I start this month because Bra is my favorite DB female character! *O*
I love her because she has Vegeta's (he's my favorite animated character of all time) strong saiyan's personality, plus she has her mother's womanhood (Bulma use to be my favorite female character before Bra and my favorite DB character before Vegeta) She represents Vegeta and Bulma's perfect union! I can see myself in her because she's stubborn and straightforward, and she's obsessed with shopping, her own look and her style. These are the reasons I chose to cosplay Bra!
I start this month because Bra is my favorite DB female character! *O*
I love her because she has Ve
Bra is the best for dicember, I'm happy for her victory
^ Yeah, I agree! Even I don't like Christmas, after all it's Christmas month and Bra is perfect because she's dressed in red, a tipical Xmas color XD
^ Yeah, I agree! Even I don't like Christmas, after all it's Christmas month and Bra is perfect becau
Zangya is simpley amazing
Zangya is simpley amazing
Yeah, she's very cool. It's a pity she's only a minor movie villain.
Yeah, she's very cool. It's a pity she's only a minor movie villain.
SeaPrincess commented…
One of the coolest character ever! over a year ago
I like Ireza because both of her look and personality. She's very extroverted, so she can be a good friend. Ireza is surely in my top 10 of DB prettiest girls. I think she's better 10 time than Videl. Only Gohan can't see how sexy Ireza is and he prefers that tomboy Videl.
I like Ireza because both of her look and personality. She's very extroverted, so she can be a good f
SeaPrincess commented…
Yeah I agree. Sorry, I haven't my pc, I'm not active in this period :( over a year ago
mai smell v.v
^ AHHAHA Why?! XDDD

I love Mai's look, she's really beautiful, especially in the manga.
I like less her personality... I mean, she could be a cooler character if she wasn't so devoted to Pilaf...
^ AHHAHA Why?! XDDD

I love Mai's look, she's really beautiful, especially in the manga.
I like le
^ yeah, I agree, she would be cooler alone. I noticed now she has black eyes in the manga!
last edited over a year ago
BraBrief commented…
Yeah.. they are blue in the anime but they are black again in Battle of Gods. over a year ago
There isn't so much to say about West Kai because her appearance is really short. She has a fanny personality, it would have been nice to have her in the series.
last edited over a year ago
There isn't so much to say about West Kai because her appearance is really short. She has a fanny per
SeaPrincess commented…
I agree. (well, you said everything I wanted to say XD) over a year ago
Seripa is cool. Unfortunately we saw just a few female saiyan but she's definitively the coolest one. I love her outfit!
Seripa is cool. Unfortunately we saw just a few female saiyan but she's definitively the coolest one.
And this girl made a Seripa cosplay, gorgeous ♥
And this girl made a Seripa cosplay, gorgeous ♥
BraBrief commented…
*O* over a year ago
I hate the name "Fasha". First of all, it's a horrible name. Her REAL name is Seripa. Her name is an anagram of the word "parsley", so like every saiyan, she has a vegetable name. I don't know where "Fasha" came from, but it has no sense. I adore only her original name!
I hate the name "Fasha". First of all, it's a horrible name. Her REAL name is [u]Seripa[/u]. Her name
I really like Colonel Violet. She's one of the stongest females in the series (talking about personality of course) She's smart and she can care well of herself. She loves animals <3 I wished to see her more :(
I really like Colonel Violet. She's one of the stongest females in the series (talking about personal
SeaPrincess commented…
Yeah, I whished it too! over a year ago
Maron gets so much hate imo. Ok, it's true that she didn't treat Krillin well, but she's not so smart xD I can say it isn't her fault. I think she's a funny character and her rivalry with Bulma (and Chichi) makes me laugh a lot!
Maron gets so much hate imo. Ok, it's true that she didn't treat Krillin well, but she's not so smart
I really like Maron too. Maybe she's useless, but she's very funny XD She's very pretty imo.
I really like Maron too. Maybe she's useless, but she's very funny XD She's very pretty imo.