Dr. Robert Chase New banner

mimika_s posted on Jul 09, 2008 at 10:44PM
Here we could talk and suggest some banners for the spot

Dr. Robert Chase 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago waldorf said…
Hmm... is this spot dead? I would love to make some banners, but apparently fanpop has some serious image problems at the moment. >.<
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
Yeah, there is something really wrong with images and image uploading at the moment, but the Fanpop crew are on to it!

I will definately be making a banner or two for this spot at some point! Hopefully we will have a few contributions to choose from.

Do we know who the spot creator is?
over a year ago mimika_s said…
I don't know him/her...
and sth else
Chase is (almost) always preety andt that icon is very good but there are even better icons...
Should we change that too??
We can post a link to the House md spot so whoever wants can participate in that
I don't mind the icon, but I would support a change of icon. You are right: it isn't a very flattering Chase icon! The first thing that popped into my head was one of those "crotch shot" icons! If you don't what I'm talking about (LOL!) then I will find the icons when the image system is working again.
the image system is working again so I think we should restart the search for our new banner and icon
the sooner the better
and then we can post a link at the HOuse md spot
That way we would
1)choose a better icon
2)attract more fanpoppers to this spot!
I am waiting of a reply
Ok, I will look for some icons, but I probably won't have time to make any banners at the moment. But yeah, I think it is a good idea to advertise in the House MD spot!
Ok, so these are a few of the ones that I like:

link

link

link

link

link

the first one is one of my favourite Chase icons!!
I also like the fourth!
I will upload some icons later but I don't know how to make banners :(
well I tried to make a banner
link
I don't suggest this but what do you think of sth like that?