Dr. Lawrence Kutner The defibrillator party

Immunity posted on Aug 20, 2008 at 09:31PM
Heyyy :)

There is not much talking in this spot, so I thought I could just make a party... loool
Come on people, let´s TALK ;) about kutner or something else <3

Dr. Lawrence Kutner 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
HEAR ME VOICE AND REJOICE!!

...or not :P

ZOMG?? is anyone else here completely in love with the pictures from kal penn's photo shoot?!?!? they are them most incredible, awesome, mindnumbingly adorable pictures ever!!!!
-end of random outburst-
over a year ago Immunity said…
Hehe, yes me!!! <3
i suppose we couldnt really expect much.... its a very small spot.... ah well :P

*sings out as loud as possible, badly*
Kutner fans where are youuu?
We have cookies <3
Lol... wasn't it funny when Kutner was wearing a tie in "ugly" ? *gg*
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
LOL! I have been away for a week so I wasn't here to join in! But now I am! Somehow, though, I think it will just be the 3 of us...

I cried laughing when Kutner wore that tie! And he said something like "I always wear a tie. I'm a doctor." So hilarious!
This was so funny XDD Nah, he is ALWAYS funny xD
He is great ^^
Ack! I feel so bad! I had to try to remember that scene! Spent like 5 mins wracking my brain! I shoudl know it better than that!!
*goes and watches all of S4 again*

But OMG, best Kutner moment ever!! the "I love you" in Frozen!! Absolutely brilliant! Watched it like a million times =P
I also cried laughing at that moment too! It think it is totally the way he says it. So freakin' funny!
Kal Penn just does him so well!! I'm sure I wouldn't love him nearly as much if it were any other actor lol

which reminds me, I really need to see Harold and Kumar -P
Ok, I'll stop with the picks now =P I've just added like 15 lol I'll save some for another time ;]

I saw your comment aboot Kal's other roles Misanthrope and thanks, I'll bear that in mind. I don't get offended easily so H&K should be ok, and i'll pack some tissues if I ever watch The Namesake ;]

Right, going out, see you all later :)
They are great picks!
Awww thanks Misanthrope <3 lol, I was bored, random inspiration kept hitting =P I might make some more soon lol
over a year ago Olivine said…
Yah, I love your picks <3
It appears the party haas dried out lol

I'm now in an annoyed mood... I went to my local DVD store the other day and harold and kumar was out of stock and they didn't even have the Namesake.... I will keep looking!! =D
over a year ago Olivine said…
lol i have to watch these too XDDD
Btw I loved the Kutner vs. Foreman thing in episode too, it kinda showed that utner is way cooler and Foreman was the looser he has always been... :/
over a year ago Biathine said…
Huh ... I've seen just 5 episodes with him yet, but it seems I can be looking forward XD " I love you" ? Seriously? XD
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
... Don't suppose there's any chance of restoring this party, eight years later? It seemed like a fun idea.
laugh
It'd just be you and me, I suspect.
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
laugh
XD LET'S PARTY!!! *dances terribly*