Doctor Who Let's Talk Doctor Who and It's Fans!

criminalminds15 posted on Dec 30, 2009 at 10:36PM
Hey! Is it just me or are the Doctor Who fans not very close? I'm sure we have such a great fanbase but no one really interacts. Something I consider essential to calling this show one of most fan populated shows! So, this is a forum where people can talk about the show and their opinions and also whatever comes into their heads! So essentially just a forum where fans can talk about anything they want!

List of Speakers!
Sophie (criminalminds15)
last edited on May 12, 2010 at 08:58PM

Doctor Who 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Iheartdrwho said…
crying
Ye ok wasnt the cliffhanger of part one on the emd of time AMAZING!
And its so sad davids leaving! He was the perfect time lord
over a year ago Barneysmeg said…
smile
Can I just say The End of Time was brilliant, both Part One and Part Two, it is sad that David is no longer the Doctor, but I wish people would stop slagging off Matt Smith, give the guy a break, ok he's not David, but Doctor Who will always have its main character regenerate, the doctor will always do that, and with each new regeneration brings a new spin on the character. At this point we have only seen Matt Smith as the doctor for only a few minutes at the very end of The End of Time Part Two, so i don't think you can make a snap judgement yet, until you've seen the first or second episode with him in it.
Can I just say The End of Time was brilliant, both Part One and Part Two, it is sad that David is no
annikannika commented…
I love that picture! My mom got it printed out of edible ink and it was on my birthday cake! over a year ago
idavidtennant commented…
lov that pic over a year ago
over a year ago criminalminds15 said…
I agree, the cliffhanger was amazing, if a little comical. I thought it also really proved how good an actor John Simm was because it must have been hard work, having to get into one outfit, wavem get into another outfit, wave, get into another outfit, wave and so on and so forth!

And I know what you mean barneysmeg! I too loved both episode but it is really annoying me how everyone is giving Matt Smith such a hard time!! Yeah, I was upset when David went but I'm not going to start writing hate messages everywhere! Grow up! Yes David's no longer the Doctor, he never would have been regardless of who the new guy was! I didn't think Matt Smith was bad in The End Of Time Part Two! I thought he was pretty good but many people already hate him and that was even before he was filmed! Give him a break!
over a year ago Iheartdrwho said…
wink
Ye that is true, i'm sure evrybody hated david when christopher changed and look how he turned out - amazing!!! and i think doctor who will live on no matter what
over a year ago nazenin said…
hmmm
I didn't want David when there is ninth doctor. But now, I prefer david and I like him so much. Now, I don't want change tenth doctor :( Maybe, we will like the new doctor.
smile
Maybe, we will. I hoep we will or else all my defending of Matt Smith willmake me look stupid! And if you're both right, I didn't want David Tennant to take over, many didn't, and now look where we are, crying because he's gone and he's always being voted favourite doctor! Who knows, maybe in a few years we'll be here in the same place depressed that Matt Smith is leaving and moaning that the new guy will never be as good as Matt!!
So all these replies were made before Matt's episodes where shown. What do we all think of him now?
over a year ago Disaster said…
smile
I loved him in The Eleventh Hour even though I thought he will be crap =) now I'm a fan, definitely.
He is also quite good looking. His eyes are gorgeous, I love his voice, and he has a pretty good ass as well =)
I'm not sure if I am shipping The Doctor and Amy or Rory and Amy though =)
annikannika commented…
Yeah, I really don't like Amy and Rory... over a year ago
over a year ago accioguitar said…
Hmm well I'm not sure about him still. I like him but he seems a bit personality-less to me. I know some people think he's fantastic.. but I don't really. He's good, yes. Fantastic? Not so much. Although Disaster, I have to agree with you, he does have gorgeous eyes :)
Hmm... I love him to be honest! His eyes are ... OK... *blushes* His ass? Can't say I've ever noticed it...
over a year ago blind_moon said…
big smile
Ok sooo I looooove doctor who... best show ever in the world... dont we all agree? lool
David Tennant is my favourite of course but love the eleven and I def ship him and Amy altough I really like Rory... all I have to say is...
HOW CRAZY IS THIS SEASON?? I mean i have to watch the same episodio more than once just to see what i've missed... Has anyone noticed
the second version of the doctor??? OMG! =D
I just need to talk about this lool
I agree with almost everything you said there. Except that I think that I might be preferring Matt to David. There are alot of things that are easy to miss. I don't quite now what you mean by the second version of th Doctor though...
loool someone in livejournal brought that up, and I was like "NO WAY how come I didnt notice that"....
But in "Flesh and Stone" (if im not mistaken)... there is a scene where the doctor leaves amy with her eyes closed in a rock, and he sais he has to go but for her not to open her eyes... this doctor has he's slevees up and no jacket (because the angels have the jacket)! NOOOOW after he left, the doctor apears Again WIIITH A JACKET!!! different jacket and if im not mistaken a different bowtie and he is softer with her and tells her something about her remembering something he said when she was a kid... it cant be a mistake! the jacket is different from the one in the beggining of the episode and i think the bowtie is different... sooo future doctor coming back in time to make amy remember something?? =D
Oh yeah! I remember that! I thought that too when I saw it on livejournal! I was shocked. I'm really liking the foreshadowing this season. I think it's being much cleverer than before!
Yes I really think this season is much clever, with signals hiding in conversations and during the episode, can't wait to see the end and then go back to see the season again see if it all makes sence... gotta love steven moffat for that! =D
over a year ago amypond123 said…
crying
Man I wish I could just start over with Amy just starting as the companion tear she is gone and can't come back
over a year ago no1drwhofan said…
laugh
A BIT RANDOM, HOWEVER HAS TO BE SAID:
I LOVE 'DOCTOR WHO'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RGH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago DW_girl said…
heart
That was amazing reading all those posts on matt smith when he just started out. Now hes into his 3rd season and he is truly brillaint!
over a year ago labyrinth75 said…
Agreed. Matt's brilliant as the Doctor. I think I've liked his Doctor since the first trailer for series 5 was shown after the end of time confidential. The trailer was really epic when I first saw it, bear in mind I was 12 two months later so it was really epic to me right then.
over a year ago patrickspence said…
worried
I agree that Matt Smith was brilliant, and still is (yeah the most recent update here was 3 months ago, just gonna pop in). But although the fresh humor is awesome and he is a wonderful Doctor, I miss 10 soooooooooo bad. Tennant was superb, a great cross between 9 and 11. I see people commenting on Youtube videos and saying things like "thank god for smith cuz tennant ruined the show he was too moody and annoying" and blah blah blah. I'm like WTF WHO ARE YOU. YOU NEED TO LEAVE, YOU POOR INNOCENT INEXPERIENCED CHILD I PITY YOU - NOW SWERVE SON. Just my opinion, but 10 was excellent and I miss him dearly. Wonder how I'll feel about 12 in comparison to his (/her) predecessors?
over a year ago The10thDoctorDT said…
LOVE David Tennant!!!!!
Love Doctor David!
Love Donna Tate! Love Catherine Noble!
Love Rose Piper! Love Billie Tyler!
Love Martha Agyeman! Love Freema Jones!
Love Jake Barrowman! Love John Hackness!
Love Sarah Jane Sladen! Love Elisabeth Smith!
Love Matt Smith!
Love Doctor Matt!
Love Amy Gillian! Love Karen Pond!
Love Rory Darvill! Love Arthur Williams!
Love River Kingston! Love Alex Song!
Love Clara Coleman! Love Jenna-Louise Oswin!

LOVE those names!!!
annikannika commented…
Same here!!! over a year ago