Doctor Who Potential Banner(s)

XxXrachellXxX posted on Jun 27, 2011 at 09:33AM
I made the pick about changing the banner and using all companions and 9th, 10th and 11th Doctor. This banner is just an idea, it isn't that good, and some companions are missing (example. River Song, sorry about that).
if you have any banners/ideas, post them here if you want, please :)
I made the pick about changing the banner and using all companions and 9th, 10th and 11th Doctor. Thi

Doctor Who 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DoctorWho2010 said…
I made about 3... here's the first one
I made about 3... here's the first one
2nd one
2nd one
3rd one
3rd one
over a year ago Kantoe said…
maybe this?
maybe this?
over a year ago solo1861 said…
Kantoe: I love it but the size won't fit(must be 800px x 100px for fanpop)and you're a few doctors short xD

xxxrachellxxx: should we post new idea for icons too?
Kantoe: I love it but the size won't fit(must be 800px x 100px for fanpop)and you're a few doctors sh
over a year ago JoannaVonDoom said…
I made one... Im not very fond of it, but I'll post it anyway...
I made one... Im not very fond of it, but I'll post it anyway...
sad
Not many responses
last edited over a year ago
Not many responses
over a year ago XxXrachellXxX said…
smile
yes, icons too, but i don't think it'd be a good idea to have the Doctor in the icon because then there would just be bickering of which Doctor it would be (yes, Matt Smith fans, he is the current one, but still). I like the one you posted, solo1861.
and maybe we'll have more banners soon, too.
just ought to wait a bit :)
over a year ago lakota_spirit said…
^Or the Tardis, i do like Solo's though. I'd have a go at making a banner but i haven't a clue lol
over a year ago ScottishBloke said…
^ There is an article on the random spot on how to make one. I had no idea how to make one either.
Link if you're interested:

link
big smile
I made one ... so proud :0) Not too shabby for my 1st ever one.
I made one ... so proud :0) Not too shabby for my 1st ever one.
And an icon?
And an icon?
over a year ago westside525 said…
heart
i love all those banners! Its good to see so many fans of Doctor Who here
i found this somewhere else on fanpop(its not mine) i think it would be good. made by musicfanaticXD
Up!

Not really useful but the topic deserve it. We need a new banner: it's time we have one with our 3 doctors.
Yeah, I agree, at least the Doctors, but if we put the companions, we pretty much have to put them all, because if we wouldn't, there would be so much bickering about that.
blush
sorry, my last 1 didtn have the banner in it
sorry, my last 1 didtn have the banner in it
over a year ago alexthedog said…
I like Kantoe's first banner, we could just adjust the Suzette and it could work!
over a year ago alexthedog said…
*size
Auto-correct fail, lolol.
I like Kantoe's first one too, but I really do think it should include at least the 9th, 10th and 11th Doctor.
over a year ago lerickson28 said…
i like kantoes first one

over a year ago bluehue said…
heart
Okay..votin' for @Kantoe's "TRUST YOUR DOCTOR" - DOCTOR WHO too!
+ It would be awesome to add in @solo's "DW" glowy newest graphic.

Why? Well, bc it is the new WHO, plus it looks like DOC 11 is contemplating the stormy universe & perhaps..all those WHO came before.

Click heels..snap fingers..and make it happen! Or not.
smile
I think it should have all of the Doctors because I made a pick about that and most of the fans voted yes, all of the Doctors and their companions, so I see no point changing that plan now. and honestly, it would really be more fair. The banner we have now is one-sided, because there is only the Tenth Doctor, and it's fair to have all of them in it, so all fans can be happy. Why not that?
smile
Yes..but life isn't fair.

You make a good point @Xx.

Personally, artistically...I think the banner looks a tad too busy with ALL the docs lined up.

BANNER idea #2:
How about NO pics of docs. Just @Kantoe's beautiful stormy back drop with DOCTOR WHO blazing across..throw in the new "DW" logo and/or the blue tardis tumbling through the clouds..and we would have an interesting..exciting looking banner..& happy fans..happy fans. ?!!! :)
Oh, I do like banner idea two. That would make all fans happy, yes :) but I think that if people are not ok with that, we should drop out the companions and only the three Doctors in the banner, but yes, banner idea two sounds brilliant, bluehue. Let's see what others think :)
I made one more banner and I do think it's better than my last one, but I still love the idea about no Doctors in the banner :)
let me know what you think!
I made one more banner and I do think it's better than my last one, but I still love the idea about n
btw, if someone wants to make the banner idea with no Doctors, we could make a pick with all of these banners and the fans could pick which would be the new banner :)
sunny
THANKS @Xxrachel..for all your input..working on a possible new banner. I applaud your efforts..and newest entry. Clap clap!

I would only slightly suggest, IF..going with a "line up" of doc pics, I would place Matt Smith in the center, as he is current.

I would jump in & try to help make up one as we have discussed, but I've never made one. (Hmmmm..? Maybe I should get busy & learn how to do these things, it looks like fun. I'm jealous).

P.S. I agree that no matter the banner..once everyone feels enough time has been offered to make entries..then a Pick could be made..with ample more time..for fans to "select." (No rush).
Oh, thanks.

Right, I didn't think of it that way. See, I just thought 9, 10, 11. I'll make another version later with the same pictures, but in different order.

I could try later, but if you wanna try too, that'd be brilliant :)

yep, I agree :)
In my opinion the other version looked better, not because Ten was in the middle, but because the pictures fit better that way. but if people like this better, then ok :) I'm gonna put both in the banner pick as options if you guys don't mind.

oh and I can do the pick about the banner choices when the time is up ;)
In my opinion the other version looked better, not because Ten was in the middle, but because the pic
over a year ago cunha27 said…
Here's one with all the doctors
Here's one with all the doctors
^^Love that 1!^^
It was rainning so I decided to stay in and worked on another one. I'm not really happy with it: it look too much like my first one but I realised it too late...
It was rainning so I decided to stay in and worked on another one. I'm not really happy with it: it l
We really need a new one...
We really need a new one...
over a year ago no1drwhofan said…
smile
I say they should all have David Tennant and Billie Piper. :)
Just kidding (although, that would be nice)! I don't mind, really. :)