Disturbed I started the band Asylum and taught moyer to play bass

SchmittElPaso posted on Mar 09, 2022 at 12:00PM
John I just saw your youtube about your first band. Don't lie. All the El PASO vatos will call you out. How did you steal a band name for your album? I did art for the band along with Turtle (keyboard) as well. Our band name was Asylum and you couldn't tune. I taught you how to play and you still can't tune? Jake last talked about this stuff when he had to cover for you cheating. I didn't pay attention to your music Draiman sux but I Bet Damon your best friend was guitarist in Asylum remembers dork. Thanks for Albuquerque. Stole most of my girls but I still can play n sing better.
Love you always asshole :) That was azzholz bs you pulled side stage in ABQ. Barretts family know first hand. Bernalillo Finest as well. that was weak.

Sorry you still need a tuner on your pedal setup 25 years later you have my number. play by ear dude. I used to shovel horseshit out of the pens to get you out of the house just to play music with us. I'm proud you made it big. Took over the sickness bassist. But at least say that you were in the Band named Asylum. LMAO OOOH AAHHH AAAhhh haaaa......

-Jon

-Schmitt

Disturbed No replies