Awww Oh, Snap! Quiz Retro Silly Whoa Yum
11 Signs It’s Time to Quit for the Day and Watch a Disney Movie
Sometimes you have a day that can only be classified as “one of those,” and the only appropriate remedy is to become horizontal on your couch or floor and forget about your worries as you sing along to a Disney movie. Here are some signs that today is that day:
1. The toys on your shelf came to life and began whispering, “It’s time to watch a Disney movie” to you.
If this has happened, it may be a sign that it’s time to watch a Disney movie.
2. As you were walking down the street, a woman threw herself in your path and implored you to feed the birds.
You should definitely listen to her, and then you should take a break from all that exhausting bird feeding by watching a Disney movie.
3. You thought happy thoughts and aimed for the second star to the right, and yet you were not immediately teleported to Never Land.
Maybe this will work tomorrow. But for right now, you should just call it a day and watch a Disney movie.
4. You made an adorable dress for your pet, and your pet did not give you the thanks you deserved.
He or she will come around. In the meantime, watch a Disney movie.
5. Your troll family really embarrassed you in front of the person you like.
They only do it because they love you. Watch a Disney movie while the redness drains from your cheeks.
6. Your embittered, deadbeat brother didn’t show up to the presentation of your newborn son.
There’s one in every family. Two in Zazu’s. Watch a Disney movie.
Maybe you just need one more try to achieve structural stability. Brainstorm new stick engineering strategies while you watch a Disney movie.
8. A guy who you have never seen before in your entire life is following you around and demanding information about his son Harpo’s whereabouts.
Smile and act like you know what he’s talking about while planning which Disney movie you’ll watch.
9. Your least favorite person set up a wedding ceremony for you on your front lawn.
After you cleverly and gracefully evade his advances, reward yourself with a Disney movie.
10. Your father smashed your sunken stone statue of the seafaring prince you’ve had your eye on.
Both of you are too upset to be able to talk rationally about this right now. Go cool down while watching a Disney movie.
11. You’re just trying to live your life and you’ve been accosted by thuggish guards.
They’ve got to do their jobs, you’ve got to survive. Everyone should set aside their differences and watch a Disney movie.
So, which Disney movie are you all about to watch? Tell us below.
Tagged as: Aladdin (1992), Beauty and the Beast (1991), Finding Nemo (2003), Frozen (2013), Mary Poppins (1964), Peter Pan (1953), Tangled (2010), The Lion King (1994), The Little Mermaid (1989), Toy Story (1995), Winnie the Pooh (2011)
9 Times Fictional Characters Totally Got What You Were...
The 15 Most Important Disney Song Lyrics, According to You
Poll: What’s Your Favorite Disney Animated Classic?
Get the latest Disney news, quizzes, and more fun stuff delivered straight to your inbox with the Oh My Disney Newsletter!
Quiz: Can You Identify the Disney•Pixar Movie from the Stock Photo?
Paolo from The Lizzie McGuire Movie is the Worst Disney Villain
9 Disney Characters Reminding You That You’re Great and You Should Feel Great
Quiz: Can We Guess Your Age Based On Your Disney Personality?
Quiz: How Well Do You Remember Mufasa’s Monologue from The Lion King?
quiz: can you match the disney movie with the year it opened?
hilary duff proves she still has lizzie mcguire style
sofia carson welcomes you to her wicked world in this “rotten to the core” rework
big movies, only shorter: producer aimee scribner talks frozen fever and tangled ever after
walt disney animation studios shorts transformations from concept art to final frame
bea miller’s “perfect picture” shows a different side of the fiery singer
watch the first clip from the lion guard and find out who’s taking on the roles of simba and nala
© Disney. All Rights Reserved. Disney Lifestyle