Disney Spot Banner Contest

princecatcher93 posted on Jun 01, 2013 at 11:06PM
Okay. Since this club kind of needs helps, so some other fans and I were think we should update the banner.
Here are the Rules

1) So the banner shows more of Disney (Not just the Princesses and Pixar) try to only use, Four Disney Princesses and Princes(That four of each), 5 Pixar Movies (Merida will count for both Princess and Pixar if you use her) and three character from one movie. I know I sound picky but I want to show more then just the big movies.

2) You can use any Disney Movie pictures you want for your banner

3) The banner has to be 800x100 to fit as a spot banner.

4) Everyone can upload 3 entry.

5) Submit your banner here or upload it to the Fan Art section in this spot and then, post a link here.

The Deadline is June 30 11:59 pm. Easter Daylight Time
New Deadline is July 9th at 11:59 pm Easter Daylight Time

Have Fun and get making those Banners!
last edited on Jul 01, 2013 at 08:04PM

Disney 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Jayden-G said…
What programs can I use to make a banner off an IPod?
princecatcher93 commented…
I don't know, you should ask the people on the Disney Crossover Wall about that. They make a lot of banners and pictures. over a year ago
kristenfan10109 commented…
I have an I-pad that I use I bought the Artstudio app for only 5 bucks and I absolutely love it!! you can try it and see what you think over a year ago
over a year ago LibelluleBleu said…
Mine
Mine
YOU HAVE MARY POPPINS!!! I LOVE HER!!! over a year ago
over a year ago Swanpride said…
I hope a Pixar-Free Banner is okay, too....It's just impossible to include everything....
I hope a Pixar-Free Banner is okay, too....It's just impossible to include everything....
Pixar-Free is fine by me. over a year ago
So...not very colourful, but this way I could include Pixar without it being yarring
So...not very colourful, but this way I could include Pixar without it being yarring
shanyuisboss commented…
awesome! this is so cool! over a year ago
I'm crazy...utterly crazy....I give whoever figures out how many movies and shorts are referenced in this (not counting the micky, Donald, Goofy shorts and movie) a prop...I lost count along the way....
last edited over a year ago
I'm crazy...utterly crazy....I give whoever figures out how many movies and shorts are referenced in
LibelluleBleu commented…
I love this one! over a year ago
TheCrystalRing commented…
*After staring at the picture for five minutes* 50 on the nose. You owe me my eyesight >.< over a year ago
hajirah4 commented…
^Yeah... I counted each, even though some may be there more than once. over a year ago
over a year ago alexon31 said…
Here's my first (and really crowded) banner :D
last edited over a year ago
Here's my first (and really crowded) banner :D
Swanpride commented…
I'm glad that I'm not the only one crazy enough to do this....good job over a year ago
alexon31 commented…
Hehe, yeah I tried to include as many as humanly possible :P Thanks! I really like yours too! over a year ago
Here's my second banner :)
Here's my second banner :)
Here's my last banner. (Mike Wazowski was purposely put there. If you saw the movie, I think you'll get why... :D)
Here's my last banner. (Mike Wazowski was purposely put there. If you saw the movie, I think you'll g
I can't stop laughing. I love your Mike reason. over a year ago
alexon31 commented…
Haha, I'm glad you got it... :P poor Mike. over a year ago
over a year ago TheCrystalRing said…
...I will probably only make one banner...and I'm going to include a character from every animated Disney film (no Pixar)...wish me luck! *Rushes off to DisneyScreencaps*
nmdis commented…
Best of luck to you, can I suggest you something please don't put so many character that the banner will look over-crowded types, It's just my suggestion. You could do what you want to. over a year ago
I'm fine with no Pixar and if you do a character from every film that's fine too. Just as long as you use every film. over a year ago
over a year ago hajirah4 said…
When you say 3 characters from one movie, do you mean 3 characters for the Pixar movies or just any other film that you can choose?
3 from any of the films you choose. I just don't want it to be all BatB or TLM or the TLK characters on the banner. over a year ago
over a year ago Maria7Potter said…
smile
Mine!
Mine!
alexon31 commented…
It's very pretty! over a year ago
Maria7Potter commented…
Thank you! :) over a year ago
over a year ago Jayden-G said…
I am so proud of you princecatcher93 for taking the initiative to do the Banner contest, and for helping me nd the others revive this club. I am also proud of the participants (the banners look awesome). I wish I could participate, but there is no banner program on IPods.
Aww...thank you. I want to do as much as I can to help this club. over a year ago
Swanpride commented…
I hope some of the participants also take a look at the Movie of the Month contests...I'm getting tired of being the only one who keeps submitting covers. over a year ago
Swanpride commented…
GimP is free, and has most of the features Photoshop has too. It's just a little bit cumbersome to use. over a year ago
over a year ago hajirah4 said…
Mine.
Mine.
Did I miss the voting?