Disney Can anyone else NOT picture Star Wars as a Disney thing??

KatieK102 posted on Nov 26, 2012 at 09:33PM
IDK why, but I simply cant. Star Wars is amazing and me and my whole family are huge fans. My uncle and dad both went and saw everyone movie in theaders as kids, my brother has a ton of rare contactables passed down to him from my dad and uncle, and my moms side? They own every movie, and also a couple of very rare colloctables.

So don't get me wrong, I adore Star Wars.

But I CAN'T picture is being a Disney thing.

Can anyone else not picture it?

Disney 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Animated_Paint said…
smile
Star Wars is epic, science fiction movies, and Disney is epic, animated kids movies. The only thing they have in common is they are both epic. And yes I know Disney does other movies as well, but you don't think of that when you think of Disney :) I cannot think of Star Wars as Disney, they are just two completely different things...
over a year ago Swanpride said…
Star Wars is basically a fairy tale in space...so yes, I can totally picture it. And one shouldn't forget that Disney is more than the animated movies. That's also the company which did 20,000 leagues under the sea and Tron.
over a year ago Animated_Paint said…
smile
I know that Disney is more than just animated movies (actually two of my favourite films, Race to Witch Mountain and Bridge to Terabithia are Disney live action films....) I just never think of them as Disney :) But I can see what your saying about the fairytale in space. After all, Atlantis: The Lost Empire and Treasure Planet are Disney.... idk, I just can't picture Star Wars as Disney :)