Disney Daily Disney Challenge

MegaraRider posted on May 21, 2012 at 02:24PM
You start with day 1, then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done. The rule is that you can only post one answer each day. There is no time limit on this, so if you skip days that's fine. Anyone can join in at anytime. You can also post pics to go along with your answers if you would like. You can use the same answer for more than one question. Only post ONE answer for each day, unless there's a tie. But, please no more than 2 answers. At anytime if you would like to add a question to the list, let me know. :)

*This is just for fun. No props will be rewarded.*

Day 1. Favorite Disney Movie
Day 2. Favorite Disney Character
Day 3. Best Romantic Disney Scene
Day 4. Favorite Iconic Disney Object (ex: shoe from Cinderella, shell from The Little Mermaid, rose from Beauty and the Beast, etc...)
Day 5. Favorite Disney Villain
Day 6. Favorite Disney Animal
Day 7. Disney Character You Relate To The Most (you can explain why, if you want)
Day 8. Funniest Character
Day 9. Most Kick-Ass Hero
Day 10. Most Kick-Ass Female
Day 11. Disney Character With The Same Color Hair As You
Day 12. First Disney Movie You Remember Seeing
Day 13. Disney Movie That Makes You Cry
Day 14. Favorite Disney Song
Day 15. Disney Movie You've Watched The Most Times
Day 16. Disney Scene That Makes You Happy
Day 17. Disney Movie You Have The Most Memories With
Day 18. Disney Character With The Same Color Eyes As You
Day 19. Favorite Disney Heroine
Day 20. Favorite Disney Hero
Day 21. Disney Character Who Wears Your Favorite Color
Day 22. Cutest Disney Character
Day 23. Disney Character You Think You Look The Most Like
Day 24. Disney Character You Wish You Looked Like
Day 25. Disney Movie That Came Out The Year You Were Born (or around the same time)
Day 26. Best Disney Scene
Day 27. Best Disney Kiss
Day 28. Best Disney Couple (human or animal)
Day 29. Most Magical Disney Scene
Day 30. Favorite Disney Song To Sing Along With
Day 31. Disney Song That Best Represents You Right Now

Disney 213 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 213

over a year ago alexis1245 said…
day 5:mother Gothel
(i really like tangled :p )
day 5:mother Gothel
(i really like tangled :p )
over a year ago disneyworld007 said…
Day 26: Hmmmm...... That's a tough one considering there's SOO MANY DISNEY FILMS WITH A TON OF GREAT SCENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well let's just go with a classic scene then... The Beginning of The Lion King, so basically the song The Circle of Life.... Haha.

OOOOO and also Part of Your World Reprise!! That's like my favorite Disney scene of all time, but I don't feel like replacing the picture right now!!! But, especially when the water splashes up behind the rock and her hair is flying everywhere!!! AWESOME!
last edited over a year ago
Day 26: Hmmmm...... That's a tough one considering there's SOO MANY DISNEY FILMS WITH A TON OF GREAT
big smile
Day 6: MEEKO! Just because I had a cat named meeko!
Day 6: MEEKO! Just because I had a cat named meeko!
Day 27: Aurora and Philip's Kiss.(To Wake Aurora Up)
Day 27: Aurora and Philip's Kiss.(To Wake Aurora Up)
day 7: Merida because my mom and I's realationship
day 7: Merida because my mom and I's realationship
Day 28: Hmmm, This is really tough, I mean I would maybe say Mufasa and Sarabi, but I think I like other couples more than them..... Can I say all of them?? Haha. Bascially any of the Disney Princess Couples.... Snow and Prince Ferdinand, Ella and Prince Charming, Aurora and Philip, Ariel and Eric, Belle and Beast.... That's pretty much it. Oh! And I also like Wendy and Peter Pan together!!!!!! And Taran and Eilonwy.... Hmmm decisions decisions. There's probably even more that I like. Oh what ever! Those are SOME OF Disney's best couples.
Day 28: Hmmm, This is really tough, I mean I would maybe say Mufasa and Sarabi, but I think I like ot
over a year ago Jaderella said…
Day 27: Jasmine and Aladdin on the balcony
Day 27: Jasmine and Aladdin on the balcony
Day 29: What's Up With All The Tough Questions!?!?!?! But, let's Say When Cinderella goes from rags to riches! When The Fairy Godmother, turns Cinderella's rags into a beautiful Ballgown!
Day 29: What's Up With All The Tough Questions!?!?!?! But, let's Say When Cinderella goes from rags t
over a year ago edda0199 said…
Winnie the Pooh : Winnie is so cute

Sleeping Beauty: it is a romantic story!

mmohunter
Day 30: I'll Make a Man Out of You... Not my favorite Disney Song, it just seems that I always start to sing it!
Day 30: I'll Make a Man Out of You... Not my favorite Disney Song, it just seems that I always start
Day 31: Belle and Belle (Reprise) I almost didn't answer, because I was so sad that it was the last day of the Daily Disney Challenge...... For Me anyways. Wish there were more days! Oh well though. Oh and I think I already used this picture but, again, oh well! The reason I think this song represents me the most right now is because I'm looking for adventure. And not just the same ol' routine of my life.
Day 31: Belle and Belle (Reprise) I almost didn't answer, because I was so sad that it was the last d
Day 28: I love them all, they all go together so well but erm either Tarzan and Jane or Belle and Beast
(And I also adore this scene from Tarzan)
Day 28: I love them all, they all go together so well but erm either Tarzan and Jane or Belle and Bea
Day 29: This is a hard one =\ erm may not be notably 'magical' in the sense of spells and such but the kiss that awakens Aurora =)
Day 29: This is a hard one =\ erm may not be notably 'magical' in the sense of spells and such but th
over a year ago sweetie-94 said…
Sorry for that I've been gone for this for a month, but now I'll be here everyday I hope except for next week because I'll be going to Gotemburg for 3 days (will be going on Tuesday and I'll be back on Thursday)!

Anyway Day 10: Mulan (Obvious choice)!
Sorry for that I've been gone for this for a month, but now I'll be here everyday I hope except for n
Day 11: Belle
Day 11: Belle
heart
Day 12: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (I did watch The Little Mermaid a lot as a child, but I saw Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs maybe when I was just a baby the first time)
Day 12: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (I did watch The Little Mermaid a lot as a child, but I saw S
crying
Day 13: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (the end of the movie makes me cry and it's the saddest Disney Moment in my opinion)
Day 13: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (the end of the movie makes me cry and it's the saddest Disne
Day 14: Someday My Prince Will Come
Day 14: Someday My Prince Will Come
Day 15: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (I don't know how many times I've watched the movie, but over 100 times for sure)
Day 15: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (I don't know how many times I've watched the movie, but over
Day 16: The ending of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Day 16: The ending of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Day 17: The Little Mermaid (I used to own lots of things related to the movie)
Day 17: The Little Mermaid (I used to own lots of things related to the movie)
over a year ago betterthanlife said…
ok im in DAY 1:TANGLED!!!
ok im in DAY 1:TANGLED!!!
over a year ago betterthanlife said…
wink
Day 2:i loves pascal(dont worry im gonna have some that r not tangled)
Day 2:i loves pascal(dont worry im gonna have some that r not tangled)
over a year ago sh_o_rtie said…
Day 1: Peter Pan
over a year ago Jayden-G said…
Day 1: Lady and the Tramp

Day 1: Lady and the Tramp
over a year ago Fidanzata said…
heart
Day 12: Bamby
Day 12: Bamby
crying
Day 13: DUMBO !

I still start cry even when only THINK about this little sweet baby elephant and horrible circus !!!

And when I watch this....OMG, the heart broken into pieces !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Day 13: DUMBO !

I still start cry even when only THINK about this little sweet baby elephant and h
heart
Day 14: I love many Disney`s songs. I like all songs from "Beauty and the Beast", "Sleeping Beauty", "The Sword in the Stone", "Aladdin" and "Little Mermaid" !
But my favourite song ever is "Part of Your World" ! I can listen it infinitely :)
Day 14: I love many Disney`s songs. I like all songs from "Beauty and the Beast", "Sleeping Beauty",
big smile
Day 15: hm...it`s a little bit difficult for me to choose the one...because I watched all movies many-many times :D :))))))
But it seems that it`s "Beauty and the Beast" .
At first it`s my favourite Disney`s movie.
At second it was the first cartoon which I bought on cassette . Yes, cassette :)))))) it was around 1994 :)))))
Day 15: hm...it`s a little bit difficult for me to choose the one...because I watched all movies many
wink
Day 16: I always cry with the smile and I am always SO happy when I watch "The Lion King" end scene !!!! Maybe because of Hans Zimmer`s great music ? ;)
Day 16: I always cry with the smile and I am always SO happy when I watch "The Lion King" end scene !
sunny
Day 17: "The Sword in the Stone".

I don`t know why I love this cartoon so much !..But it was always very special one for me. When I was a child "The Sword in the Stone" was my favourite cartoon and I imagined that I am a knight..or squire :) I remember how I sang the songs from this movies, I remember that I collected the pictures with Arthur... :.) ow....NOSTALGIA.....)
Day 17: "The Sword in the Stone". 

I don`t know why I love this cartoon so much !..But it was alwa
smile
Day 18: Lady Marian :)
Day 18:  Lady Marian :)
angelic
Day 19: The Little Mermaid Ariel !
Day 19: The Little Mermaid Ariel !
heart
Day 20: Robin Hood ! :))))))))
Day 20: Robin Hood ! :))))))))
Day 21: Belle :)
Day 21: Belle :)
big smile
Day 22: Dumbo of course !!! Oh soooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute !!! OMG !!!!!! :.) :* :D
Day 22: Dumbo of course !!! Oh soooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute !!! OMG !!!!!! :.) :* :D
blush
Day 23: Belle

I have brown hairs and her eyes. And I am a book-worm like she is:))))))))))) I love the books and the reading !
Day 23: Belle 

I have brown hairs and her eyes. And I am a book-worm like she is:))))))))))) I lov
heart
Day 24: Princess Aurora :)

I always liked her beautiful blond long hairs (so beautifully drawn!!!) and perfect face.
She is classic beauty ! And I`d like to be like she is ...)
Day 24: Princess Aurora :)

I always liked her beautiful blond long hairs (so beautifully drawn!!!)
heart
Day 25: I was born in 1984. In this year didn`t create any Disney`s cartoon. July 24, 1985 was created "The Black Cauldron" but I don`t like this cartoon very much. I like more "The Fox and the Hound" which appeared in 1981 :) It`s very near to the date of my birthday so I`d like post this one :))))) The one of the most touching Disney`s scenes :.((((((((( GREAT CARTOON about friendship !
Day 25: I was born in 1984. In this year didn`t create any Disney`s cartoon. July 24, 1985 was create
mischievous
Day 26:
this is fu9king HARD !!!
It`s not fair !!!
There are many great GREAT scenes in Disney`s old movies.
Why I must to choose only one ? :.(
I like:

1. End scene in Dumbo(Dumbo kiss mother)
2. End scene in Lion King(when Simba rise on the rock)
3. Scene in Bamby (when Bamby raises head)
4. Mufasa`s death in Lion King
5. Ariel give her voice to Ursela in Little Mermaid
6. Arthur takes the sword in The Sword in the Stone
etc etc etc
Day 26:
 this is fu9king HARD !!! 
It`s not fair !!! 
There are many great GREAT scenes in Disney`
heart
Day 27: "The Little Mermaid" and all kisses in this movie !
Day 27:  "The Little Mermaid" and all kisses in this movie !
over a year ago MegaraRider said…
Day 24: Jasmine
Day 24: Jasmine
over a year ago Stelenavamp said…

Mulan

[b] Mulan [/b]

Merida ( Brave )

[b]  Merida [/b] ( Brave )

"I See the Light"

[b] "I See the Light" [/b]
Day 4. Favorite Iconic Disney Object

Rapunzel's Magic Hair
Day 4. Favorite Iconic Disney Object 

[b] Rapunzel's Magic Hair[/b]

Shan Yu ( Mulan)

[b] Shan Yu  [/b] ( Mulan)

All of them are my favorite. but as a dog person I go with Tramp

All of them are my favorite. but as  a dog person  I go with  [b] T
Day 7. Disney Character You Relate To The Most (you can explain why, if you want)

Merida

[b] Merida[/b]

Tangled Horse

[b] Tangled Horse [/b]