Disney Villains Would You Rather . . .? Disney Villain version

Sugar-N-Spice posted on Feb 07, 2011 at 05:02PM
Ok,this game is very simple. First someone asks a question which must have 2 options. Then someone else gives his or her answer and then asks another question and someone else answers and so on..
Like this:

player num. 1:Would you rather be turned into one Ursula's mud creatures for a year or help Cruella make a fur coat out of innocent puppies?

player num. 2:Be turned into a mud creature.
Would you rather be a Villain(ess) or be a Hero(ine) that is kidnapped by a Villain?

etc.

So there's your first question:
Would you rather be a Villain(ess) or be a Hero(ine) that is kidnapped by a Villain?
Ok,this game is very simple. First someone asks a question which must have 2 options. Then someone el

Disney Villains 38 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
I'd rather be a heroine. How embarassing to be a villain captured by a villain! :0

Would you rather be one of Maleficent's goons or one of Scar's hyenas?
over a year ago GypsyMarionette said…
lol. I think she meant would you rather "be a villain" or "be kidnapped by a villain." "kidnapper" or "kidnappee." Though I like your interpretation. :)
Anyway. . .
I rather be one of Scars hyenas. Like Shenzi, they're so funny.

Banzai: Man, I hate lions.
Shenzi: They're so pushy.
Banzai: And hairy.
Shenzi: And stinky.
Banzai: And, man, are they...
Banzai, Shenzi: UGG... GA-LY!
[laughing]

Would you rather . . .

(for girls)
Marry Gaston
or
Be killed by Shere Khan

(for guys)
Marry the Madam Mim (from Sword in the Stone)
or
Be killed by Scar
over a year ago Sugar-N-Spice said…
Lol, yes GypsyMarionette that is what I meant but I think
HuddyJoy0524's interpretation made it more interesting.

I'd rather be killed by Shere Khan than marry . . . *shudders* I can't even say it.

Would you rather . . .
Have a stash of the Evil Queen's (from Snow White) poisoned apples
or
Have a batch of Ursula's potions
Whoops! Oh well, i tend to interpret things wrong sometimes! *insert monkey face here* XD

I would rather have Ursula's potions. Definitely. They do so much more!

Would you rather...be stuck on a deserted island all alone with just Iago OR would you rather be stuck with just Sir Hiss? *shudders at either thought* :p
over a year ago disneyfan500 said…
lol, I came up with this idea for DP spot.
I'd rather be stuck on a deserted island all alone with Iago. We could go treasure hunting. He'd be more entertaining than Sir Hiss.

Would you rather...be a funny henchman(example: hyenas) or a goofy villain (example: Captain Hook)?
Ooooooo that's tricky. Probably the funny henchman. If i was a villain i would want to be evil and scary if people found me funny i would be angry and embarassed! haha

WYR...be trapped for eternity in the Underworld (like Hades) or as a Genie (like Jafar)?
Definitely be a genie. Though I still wouldn't be free, it would be a lot better than being permanently in the dark Underworld with no one but spirits for company. Plus I'd get some cool powers. Sure genies have to grant wishes, but as we've seen from the Aladdin movies they still use some of their magic for their own entertainment.

WYR

(Girls)
Marry Mozenrath (Evil Sorcerer from the Aladdin series)
or
*nearly hurls* Kiss Razoul (the jerk guard from the Aladdin movies and series)

(Guys)
Marry Maleficent
or
Kiss Carlotta (the maid from The Little Mermaid)
marry Mozenrath. Definitely. i might get the opportunity to be an evil enchantress as well! Mwuahahahahahaha ;)

WYR...

Be sent down into a tiny cave to fetch a diamond where the tide could wash in and drown you (as Medusa does to Penny) OR have to fetch someone's soul from Hades' pool of souls (LOL i don't really remember what that thing is called that Hercules had to dive into to save Meg but you get my point lol)
Hmm, probably have to fetch someone's soul. Maybe it's just the colors and lighting, but Hades' pool of souls looks a lot warmer than the tiny cave, and anyone that knows me knows I Hate the cold.

WYR...

Have Scar as an uncle or have Lady Tremaine as a a stepmother
last edited over a year ago
Lady Tremaine as the stepmother. I would be treated like crap but not killed. Scar would try and kill me! :0

WYR...
Have to fight Gaston on the roof of the Beast's castle OR fight Scar right on the edge of a cliff?
Definitely fight Gaston! I despise him as much as a person can despise a cartoon character. Plus, he's pretty stupid. I imagine I could easily outsmart him into falling off the roof.

WYR...

Be adopted by Hades or have Mirage (Villain from the Aladdin TV series) be your matchmaker (chooses your future spouse)
Mirage as my matchmaker. Being stuck in the Underworld with Hades for eternity is nowhere near my idea of fun....:o

WYR...

Have to marry Frollo OR have to marry Jafar
Technically you wouldn't be stuck in the Underworld forever. You would be adopted by him not married to him. But I get what you mean. I'd hate that too.

Um both sound dreadful, but if I had to choose, I'd go with Jafar. Frollo is just too...creepy.

WYR

Face down Sabor(leopard) OR room with Yzma
I'll take the leopard.

Here's a tough one. At least I think so.

WYR
Be a wimpy villain that lives (ex. Prince John or Captain Hook) OR be a totally bada** villain that gets killed (ex. Maleficent or Scar)
I'll take the badass that gets killed. If your life goal is to be a villain the least you can do is be awesome at it lol

WYR...

Have the ability to turn into a dragon (like Maleficent) OR into a snake (like Jafar)?
Dragon! Then I could breathe fire AND fly.

Would you rather
Be a princess forced to marry a villain OR be villainess in the making and be forced to marry a prince
Be the villainess. That way, i could learn to control him and get control of his kingdom to hatch my evil scheme :D

WYR...

Be Kronk in Emperors New Groove OR Nathaniel from Enchanted?
Um, actually I would like to keep my female gender, but I guess Nathaniel. Kronk, while funny, isn't the brightest crayon in the box, and he has to work for a pretty lame villain.

Lair Choice:
WYR
Have Mozenrath's Land of the Black Sand and his citadel OR Have Sleeping Beauty castle after Maleficent adds the malevolent thorns?
Sleeping Beauty's castle. That would be awesome with or without the thorns :)

WYR...
Get turned into a cat (like Yzma) OR turned into a genie (not a free one)
Get turned into a cat. Plus as we saw in Kronk's New Groove, she got to turn into a cat/human hybrid, which I think is pretty awesome.

Would you rather
Have a life-size cut-out of Maleficent OR Have Frollo's hat?
Dudeeee.....DEFINITELY the Maleficent cut out. She's my fav :)

WYR work for Cruella DeVil or Clayton?
over a year ago Vixie79 said…
I would work for Cruella over Clayton.

WYR Have Ursela as your mom, or Captain Hook as your dad?
Capt. Hook as my dad. Then I could live in Neverland.

WYR...
Be a Princess turned evil OR a Villain turned good?
Princess turned evil. Then i could be a BAMF :p

WYR...be Lady Tremaine and face the humiliation of Cinderella marrying the Prince or Yzma face the humiliation of turning into a cat?
be Lady Tremaine and face the humiliation of Cinderella marrying the Prince

Villain Trademark
WYR...have a scar across your eye like Scar or have black and white hair like Cruella?
Definitely a scar. That would be so badass.

WYR
be Queen Narissa or the Queen from Snow White?
Definitely Queen Narissa. I really like her animated character, plus she can turn into an awesome dragon.

Villain Deaths
WYR
Fall to your death like Narissa, Frollo, and Mother Gothel OR get stabbed like Ursula and Maleficent?
Fall to my death. I think that it would be a lot less painful than getting stabbed.

WYR
as a villain, look like Maleficent or the Evil Queen?
Maleficent, no contest. She's more beautiful than the Evil Queen in my opinion, and she has a look that leaves an impression. Evil Queen, not so much, her look seemed like the stereotypical "evil queen"

WYR
Be "ugly" Ursula and be able to turn into beautiful Vanessa OR Be the "beautiful" Evil Queen (I've heard some people call her Queen Grimhilde) and be able to turn into an ugly hag.
(btw Ursula don't kill me. I just needed an example)
over a year ago laylahook said…
i would rather be pretty and be able to turn ugly because that way I would only be ugly when I needed to.

WYR
be a pirate on Hook's ship or be a puppy stolen by Cruella?
A pirate. It might be fun.

WYR
Be an old woman relying on a long-haired maiden for youth (like Gothel) or be an old woman turned into a pretty kitty (like Yzma)?
over a year ago Pyjamarama said…
Captain Hook is my favourite.
Turned into a pretty kitty ^_^

WYR
Work on Davy Jones' ship or be trapped in Ursula's cave?
over a year ago Sirea said…
By far work on Davy Jones' ship

Would you rather kiss Ursula or Hades?
over a year ago KCuori said…
Kiss Hades. Not as fishy and hot

Would you rather sword fight against James Hook, or match the power of magics against Maleficent?
over a year ago 99148770 said…
I will sword fight against Captain James Hook first, then after the sword fighting Training Test, I'll join the Pirate Crew, and become a good Scurvy Shipmate for him. I will be drinking rum and I'll kiss him. 😍💏😘💕❤️😍💏😘💕❤️😍💏😘💕❤️

Would you rather prefer Losing your voice By Ursula, or losing your head By The Queen Of Hearts?
over a year ago Phangirl7 said…
Losing my voice, because at least I'd be alive.
WYR be forced to marry Frollo or be forced to work for Lady Tremaine?