Disney Villains Help make a villain CD

The-man posted on Jan 17, 2009 at 11:04PM
I was looking aruond the internet for a disney villain cd but I found only a crappy cruella one that was only available in th U.S and I live in Ireland.
I'm not much of a web wiz so if someone can set up a page where you sighn it and if it gets over 10000 people signed up I'll send it to disney

Disney Villains 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago loganjohnsn said…
laugh
i'm not good at computers either but this is an awesome idea!! sorry i couldn't help. maybe you could look up disneys address and patent your idea and send them a rough copy maybe they will like the idea?? i just know you should have hellfire by frollo ha,ha. but if you want it for personal entertianment you can limewire many disney songs and you could make your own cd. i myself have downloaded songs onto my ipod and i listen to them everyday haha nerd!! anyway feel free to respond and by the way ireland is awesome so jealous of you wish i could live there!!!!!!!!
over a year ago azszhz said…
this is a fantastic idea. I too have been looking for a disney villain CD but have found nothing. I willing to make my own but I need a list of all the disney villains songs (or this will take me forever). If one of you could provide me with a list or point me to a site that can help I would greatly appreciate it.