So, playing around with Dress-up dolls, I got the idea for a new kind of contest. Since nowadays there are so many options in the dress up games, the idea is to go creative based on a theme and then pick the best interpretation of it.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to use the Dress up game specified for the round - which will usually be from the exclusive Section of the Azalea's Dress-up Dolls, since she has no objections to using her creations elsewhere. You can find it here: link
2. You are only allowed to use clothing options given in the program. You are free, though, to change the background if you want to.
3. If the round is dedicated to a specific princess, you are allowed to add other characters (ie the prince, pets or other princesses) into the scene if the game allows it.
4. Keep the picture within the size of 900x900 pixels (meaning the picture can be smaller, but not bigger...honestly, I just want to avoid giant files, so keep to reasonable).
5. You are allowed up to three entries (which will compete against each other), provided that each entry offers a different interpretation of a theme...for example if the theme is Mythological princesses, you can do three different princesses as different mythological figures, but not three times the same princess or three different princesses as the same mythological figure. If you are unsure if your idea is different enough, just ask.
6. Please post your creation with a title I can use for the polls (since I want people to vote without being influenced by the usernames).
7. Don't cheat. Which means, only post your own creations and don't try to manipulate the voting. You know, the usual.
ROUND 1: Arabian Nights, Winner Midnight Beauty by Sparklefairy375
ROUND 2: Mythological Figure, Winner Enchanting Elf by PrincessAyeka12
ROUND 3: Mother's Day, Winner Reunited by Swanpride
ROUND 4: French Folklore, Winner Sunday Best by Swanpride
ROUND 5: Elemental, my dear Princess, Winner Colours of the Wind by PrincessAyeka12
ROUND 6: 40s Eleganza, Winner Ready for the Ball by Swanpride
ROUND 7: Oh my Goddess!, Winner Goddesses of Dreams, Time and Travel by Swanpride
ROUND 8: Pixiefied, Winner Midnight Sparkle by PrincessAyeka12
ROUND 9: Modern Princess, Winner "Isn't it obvious?" by mhs 1025
ROUND 10: Medieval Fantasy, Winner Most Evil Women of Creation by PrincessAyeka12
ROUND 11: Coronation Day, Winner Royal Purple by Sparklefairy375
ROUND 12: Royal Diplomacy, Winner Honouring the Guests by Swanpride
ROUND 13: Superheroine Princess, Winner TBD
ROUND 14: Born to be Wild, Winner TBD
ROUND 15: Princess in Wonderland, Winner TBD
ROUND 16 is open!
Theme: Modern Prindess Take 2: Summer Time
After the first time we modernized the Princesses worked so well, I thought we should do it a second time, this time with a summer theme. So, for those who are new here: You need to create a modern dress for a princess based on the wardrobe she wears in her movie and then post here your reinterpretation of the dress and a picture of the dress it is based on. If you can post it in one picture, do so, that will help me out. If you can't, just post the pictures separately, and I'll put them together for you.
Princess: Free Pick
Programm to use: The Casual Style Dress up Game
This Round will start now and close on August 19,2018.
For any questions or suggestions just ask.