Disney Princess Meet the Disney Princess Fans Article 2021 (closed)

cruella posted on Nov 25, 2017 at 01:06AM
Some of you are probably familiar with the articles already by JungleQueen13 from 2014 & 2013, and laylastepford in 2015. Sadly we didn’t get one in 2016 so in 2017 I thought I would attempt to do one.

If you're unfamiliar with it let me explain:

The article will list all of the Disney Princesses, including Anna, Elsa and Moana. Under each princess we will introduce her fans (those who have her as their fav.), with a couple of sentences describing each fan's personality, contributions to the club, etc.

-Just some kind of brief introduction, which will be written by another user.

- If you would like to be included in the article, please post here and tell me your favorite princess.

-Deadline for doing this is January 7, 2022

- When you see another user nominate themselves for the article, you can nominate yourself to write their introduction. Once you have offered, I will wait for that user to accept or not and let you know. This will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. There is not limit to the number of fans you can volunteer to write about. (believe me, I need all the help I can get. lol)

- Once someone requests to write about you, I will send you a double response. The first one will be on your request comment here, and the second will be via your inbox if you don't respond promptly on the forum.

- If you don’t respond with 5 days of me messaging you, the volunteer is going to be sign-up to write your blog any way.

- Don't worry if no one has volunteered to write about you - I will do it.

- If you would like to design an image for a princess, please let me know.

-Any questions, just ask! I hope to see lots of people getting involved :)

Descriptions about other users:
- 20-50 words long (please aim for this, and I'd much rather it go over 50 words than be under 20 words)

- It should be written as though someone new to the spot is reading it and you're introducing them to the user. So you can mention what they like/don't like, (favorite characters, books, movies), how they contribute to this spot,(or other ones) etc. Just some kind of brief overview. See link for examples.

- Don't write anything offensive, DUH!

- Don't include any personal information (example: real names or age, etc.). If you have any concerns about it then please let me know.

- Send it to me in a message (don't post it here) when you're finished. I'll proofread them and put them in the article. [This ensures the positive element of surprise.]

- The deadline for sending me your description is January 15, 2022!

-If you request to write about someone, I will send you a double response. The first one as a comment on your request here letting you know they approved or not (for those who check here often) and the second will be via inbox with a recap of the description rules and deadline for your convenience.

Participants:
Snow White fans:
cruella - written by PrueFever*
Cinderella fans:
Aurora fans:
WhiteLagoon13 - written by deedragongirl*
Ariel fans:
PrueFever - written by cruella*
wavesurf- written by mhs1025*

Belle fans:
Jasmine fans:
Pocahontas fans:
mhs1025 - written by cruella
Mulan fans:
Tiana fans:
Rapunzel fans:
PrincessAyeka12 - written by cruella*
Merida fans:
Anna fans:
Elsa fans:
Genevievebarbie - written by cruella*
elsafan1010 - written by Genevievebarbie*

Moana fans:
deedragongirl - written by cruella*

For those of you all who want to make images for the article, here are the requirements:

- Size needs to be 560x280
- Must include the princess's name followed by “____ ‘s fans” (example: Pocahontas' Fans) - this should be prominent as the image will be acting as a heading
- Be creative! You can just edit a single shot of the princess, or you can make a collage, alter the background, etc. I will credit all images.
- If you request to do an image, I will send a double response if need be. The first one will be on your request comment here and the second will be via inbox IF I do not see a comment from you on the forum, acknowledging that you are signed up to do an image. (This is because the images are also time-sensitive and I see that some users are more than willing to pick up extra image work if need be. :D) In the personal message, (if I send one) I will just let you know that you can do the image you requested and remind you of the deadline.
- As courtesy to give others a chance to participate as well, I'd like to ask that you only sign up for 2 images right now to give others who might want to make an image a chance as well.

-The top image needs to be square, approximately 300x300
-It needs to include all 14 Princesses
-It needs to read "Disney Princess Fans 2021"

Top Introduction image - cruella*
Snow White image - by PrincessAyeka12*
Cinderella image- by WhiteLagoon13*
Aurora image - WhiteLagoon13*
Ariel image -by PrueFever *
Belle image - by PrincessAyeka12*
Jasmine image - PrincessAyeka12 *
Pocahontas image - PrincessAyeka12*
Mulan image - WhiteLagoon13*
Tiana image - by deedragongirl*
Rapunzel image - PrincessAyeka12 *
Merida image - WhiteLagoon13*
Anna image - PrincessAyeka12*
Elsa image - elsafan1010 *
Moana Image - by mhs1025 *

- The deadline for posting your image(s) is January 15 2022!

I'm really looking forward to this <3

(*) finished
(?) undecided

Past articles:
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
last edited on Feb 19, 2022 at 09:56PM

Disney Princess 213 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-213 of 213

over a year ago PrincessAyeka12 said…
Here’s Rapunzel
Here’s Rapunzel
cruella commented…
Thank you very much. It looks lovely as always. over a year ago
WhiteLagoon13 commented…
Love it! over a year ago
over a year ago elsafan1010 said…
heart
Here's Elsa
Here's Elsa
cruella commented…
Lovely. Thank you. over a year ago
over a year ago WhiteLagoon13 said…
Can I also do Mulan's banner since no one else has requested it?
cruella commented…
Go for it! over a year ago
over a year ago deedragongirl said…
I'll write about WhiteLagoon13 then!
WhiteLagoon13 commented…
I'd be honored!! over a year ago
over a year ago PrueFever said…
heart
I miss the times when there were more fans who joined this article series :D Poor Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine, Mulan, Tiana, Merida & Anna, they don't have any fans :o
I miss the times when there were more fans who joined this article series :D Poor Cinderella, Belle,
PrincessAyeka12 commented…
Yeah when looking at the articles, 2013-2015 had the most members! And then afterwards the numbers very slowly went down. But the lowest number of members taking part began in 2020. Hopefully in three years time, things will pick up again? I’m saying three years because no one has a clue when Covid-19 and the variants will stop or become less of a problem. Obviously we don’t have a lot of fans right now in the club. For two reasons. The first reason I’m not going to say because it has a jinx potential magic around it. But it caused lots of members to leave and move on with their lives or join different forums. The second reason is Covid. over a year ago
cruella commented…
I miss it too. The numbers may have slowly been going down for a while, but this is BY FAR the lowest we’ve ever had. over a year ago
WhiteLagoon13 commented…
Indeed, it's a bit sad :/ over a year ago
Genevievebarbie commented…
I would love to be unfer Belle if you'd like. over a year ago
over a year ago WhiteLagoon13 said…
Here it is. Not as happy with it as I'd like, especially after making Aurora's, but it's the best I was able to make (I'm rather busy these days) and she doesn't have any fans this year anyway. Anyway, hope it's okay.
Here it is. Not as happy with it as I'd like, especially after making Aurora's, but it's the best I w
cruella commented…
I like it. It will be just fine. Thanks. over a year ago
I like it too. over a year ago
deedragongirl commented…
WOW! Since CNY is coming soon, this looks fabulous! over a year ago
WhiteLagoon13 commented…
Thank you all! Also @deedragongirl, that was the inspiration! :) over a year ago
Please could I do banners for Pocahontas and Anna?
cruella commented…
Sure. Thanks. over a year ago
Pocahontas!
Pocahontas!
cruella commented…
Thanks. It’s beautiful. over a year ago
Anna’s here.
Anna’s here.
cruella commented…
Thank you very much. I love it. over a year ago
over a year ago cruella said…
Here's the top image. The article should be up within the next few days.
last edited over a year ago
Here's the top image. The article should be up within the next few days.
I like that. over a year ago
cruella commented…
Thanks. over a year ago
MaidofOrleans commented…
Looks great! over a year ago
Genevievebarbie commented…
Lovely! over a year ago
over a year ago Genevievebarbie said…
I know I've crossed the deadline for user descriptions, but could I write about Elsafan1010?
cruella commented…
Sure as long as it's alright with her. over a year ago
over a year ago PrueFever said…
big smile
I can't wait to read this article :D
I can't wait to read this article :D
cruella commented…
It's up now! over a year ago
over a year ago cruella said…
Forum closed.
Will reopen in November