Disney Princess DP Club Secret Santa

BelleRose829 posted on Nov 19, 2017 at 04:22PM
It's about that time of the year again and to get into the Christmas spirits why not do a little something nice for our fellow users! It works like regular Secret Santa, but with a little twist.

Since this is an editing forum, you'll be making banners, icons, or just Christmas card pieces for the user that you get and depending on what they signed up for.

You can sign up for:

- Icon
- Christmas Card
- Christmas Gifs (Collection of 3 DP gifs)
- Banner
- Lock Screen background

Whatever you select will be the format in which you get your piece, NOT what you make for the person you're assigned to.

Example: I'm BelleRose829! I sign up for icon - This implies I received an icon for my gift, but created a piece for a different user that meets their category and not my own.

Rules:

- All pieces have to be winter themed, they can be holiday specific or not, it's completely up to you, but there has to be some indication of the correct time of year
- This is a giving and receiving activity, so you have to give a gift if you sign up, if you don't also submit your gift to someone else you'll be disqualified and won't receive your gift even if it's been made for you.
- Direct all questions and messages about this forum to my private messages on my profile. I'm your Secret Santa Organizer.
- You can't post them to the club unless you are the recipient, otherwise it spoils the Secret Santa.
- All gifts are exclusive to the recipient, so don't give them to other people or try to steal someoneelse's art to pass off as your own creation for Secret Santa.

You'll receive a message from me about who you are secret-santa-ing for as well as a link to submit your gift on December 15th! I'll be accepting gifts as soon as this date, no earlier. Check your recipients response in this forum for the right category.

Make sure the gifts are uploaded to the drop box I give you through private message. I'll message you if there's a problem as soon as I detect it.

The title of the drop box will correspond with the user you are giving to so make sure they match up (after all I make mistakes too).

When you get your gift it'll be through a link through messages the title will be: DP Secret Santa

I'm your Secret Santa organizer, so I can't receive/give gifts, or tell you who gave you your gift, so don't ask. I know who gave who what, but I can't disclose that to you, but you can do it to each other if it's mutual.

Remember that these gifts aren't made by me, I'm just the one giving them out (You'd be surprised who forgets the gifts aren't from me).

The gifts that you make are due by December 24th, and will be given to the recipient on Christmas morning through inbox!

Happy Holidays everyone! (^-^)

It's about that time of the year again and to get into the Christmas spirits why not do a little some
last edited on Dec 02, 2017 at 03:53PM
save

Disney Princess 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MaidofOrleans said…
This is such a sweet idea! I'd like to sign up for an icon.

Two questions:
1. Is it possible for me to request not being assigned to someone who wants gifs? I don't know how to make gifs, so that would be a problem haha.
2. I don't know how to attach an image to a personal message, so I'm not sure how I would get my secret santa to you. Can someone tell me how to do this?
BelleRose829 commented…
Yes, if you're not comfortable with gifs, I'll make sure you're assigned to someone with the other options. over a year ago
BelleRose829 commented…
To answer your other question, since you've signed up I'll provide you with a link on December 1st, all you have to do is attach the piece to that file (it's a google doc, so you shouldn't have problems pasting or uploading), it basically works as a dropbox, eveyone has a personal one so no one can see what anyone else's present is. I turn it into a personalized link and then send you that link to recieve your gift via fanpop messages. So not to fear so don't need to send an image directly though fanpop, I'll send you a dropbox link along with who you're assigned to by the deadline. over a year ago
MaidofOrleans commented…
Thanks a bunch for answering my questions! Looking forward to it :) over a year ago
over a year ago cruella said…
smile
Great idea! I’d like to sign up for a Christmas Card, I guess.

I do have one question though, are we allowed to use characters other than the Disney Princesses?
BelleRose829 commented…
This is the DP spot, so you will have to include at least one Disney Princess, but you can add characters that aren't Disney princesses, you just have to have one DP in there. I know a lot of people have favorite characters that aren't DPs so of course you can include those! over a year ago
cruella commented…
Thanks. That’s pretty much what I thought, I just wanted to make sure of it. over a year ago
over a year ago deedragongirl said…
I'll sign up for banners, I need to ask where to make it though.
last edited over a year ago
BelleRose829 commented…
What might you mean by where? You make it here, then submit it through a link I'll private message you about. over a year ago