Disney Princess Something you can relate to with every princess

scarletunicorn posted on Nov 10, 2014 at 07:39PM
I thought it'd be fun and we would get to know each other better if we started comparing and say what things we find in each princess that are relatable to us; making us get a new understanding or appreciation of a certain character.

Snow White- ...We both like nature, singing, animals and cooking. We do chores, but mine is more of an obligation...There isn't much tbh.

Cinderella- Same as Snow. We're also deadpan snarkers at times.

Aurora- We're both quiet romantic feminine dreamers who appreciate animals and nature, and inquisitive about certain aspects of life and romance.

Ariel- I was a bit spoiled and bratty when I was young. Also believed that going with the impulses of the heart was more important than following logic and reason.

Belle- We. both like to read, we both appreciate the classics and drink tea, we're both very feminine and compoased, we both spend more time fantasizing in our fantasy worlds than it should be recommended, we both have Gaston-like admirers, and we've both fallen in love with unconventionally attractive men. She's the most relatable princess for me.

Jasmine- We're both only childs, like luxury and tigers...Hmm there isn't much to be found.

Pocahontas- We both appreciate nature, I guess. We both also tend to take time when making important decisions, sorta like we want to avoid them in a way.

Mulan- I am also a little awkward like she was at the start (I'm not clumsy, but I'm not ace in social circumstances).

Tiana- We both believe in hard work and achieving your dreams in that way, but she's much more determined and willing than I am. We're also into cooking.

Rapunzel- I do a lot of varied hobbies in my free time (many of the same ones she does), at times i've been a bit sheltered,, and sometimes I wonder what will my life turn out (after this monotonous period of not-much-occurring). And purple's our favorite color.

Merida- Hot-headed at times, and have a mixed relationship with my mom- I used to believe once that I knew better in certain topics than most figures of authority, but I mellowed out of that "troubled narcissitic teen" phase.

Anna- We are romantic, I suppose. And we do share this problem of trusting people too easily and later paying for it (double points if it's someone you deeply cared for). We both adore food too (cooking it and eating it)

Elsa- Quiet, lonely, and our anxiety is a pain. However we are often blunt, not realizing that this could hurt others, since we try to help with our best intent at heart.
last edited on Jan 28, 2016 at 12:36AM
save

Disney Princess 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mhs1025 said…
Snow White-We both like animals.

Cinderella-We're both positive.

Aurora-We're both gifted.

Ariel-I want more adventure like she does. I hope I can learn how to drive one day so I can get that!

Belle-We both like to read. I need to do more reading. :P

Jasmine-I want more freedom. I want to be able to enjoy my life more. We both feel trapped and just want out of our cages.

Pocahontas-She's like me-she doesn't know what's right for her until she really looks into it. She looked into going down a different path when she was betrothed to Kockum. I looked into going to beauty school because it's something I feel I'll enjoy in the future.

Mulan-Where do I start? We're both clumsy, we're both awkward, the whole 9 yards. We both care deeply about our families. We also try to make our families proud of us. In the end, she follows her heart, and that's something I've been trying to do.

Tiana-We're both from the south. We both love our Southern roots and culture! <3 Okay, she's from New Orleans and I'm from Memphis. But let me tell ya-we have hometown pride in our blood! Yet, I DO like New Orleans, and I'm betting she'd like Memphis!

Rapunzel-I don't really relate to her. Well, we both like painting.

Merida-We only want what's best for ourselves and we try to look for that on our own. We also want to take control of our lives because we feel like they're being run for us. We're also not ready for certain stuff. She's not ready to be betrothed and I'm not ready to face big challenges.

Anna-I don't really relate to her either. I don't really relate to her at all, actually. :P

Elsa-She sort of reminds me of myself. She tries to hide her emotions and control what's eating her up. We try to control our demons. Elsa learns to let go of stuff really fast. I'm a whole lot slower. :P Other than that, we try to hide our fears.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Tygers_Eye said…
Snow White: Yeah I talk to animals, especially while I do chores. What about it?

Cinderella: Yeah, I talk to animals as I do chores. Problem?

Aurora: Animals again...

Ariel: NOTHING WHATEVER!

Belle: Love to read, love to be off in my own little world, want to talk about my passions with others but often get silenced or brushed off, have always been considered odd, most people expect me to act a certain way just because I'm pretty and think there's something off because I don't, often seem to attract the Gastons of the world... -_- I'm dead serious. They're often overbearing, self-centered, expect me to jump at the chance to please them and can't understand why I don't, etc.

Jasmine: More when I was younger than now. Was over-sheltered, never did a thing on my own, never had a new real friend (that lasted...), and wanted experience life outside my parents' protective shelter. Also... yeah, if I was really honest I could be shrewish, temperamental, tended to rush out of the room in a huff, and scowl and cross my arms when I was angry.

Pocahontas: Love of nature, anyone?

Mulan: Oh boy... Always very awkward, habitually late, a chronic screw up, tried really hard to fit into the role society set for me but just couldn't, often felt horrible because I failed to meet people's expectations, disappointed my parents, often felt how I felt and how I looked were at odds.

Tiana: We're both very serious, tunnel-visioned sticks-in-the-mud that avoid going out, partying, and falling in love. While I'm not as hard-working as she is (in fact I'm a lazy procrastinator) and she doesn't love dancing the way I do, the principle's the same. We don't like leaving our comfort zone, trying new things, or opening our hearts because we don't want to leave ourselves vulnerable to embarrassment and heart-break.

Rapunzel: More when I was younger than now. I related to "When Will My Life Begin" because I felt over-sheltered by my smothering mother, yet was afraid to go out, meet new people, and start living. Since I've moved to university, this has de facto changed. My life has begun. EDIT: Still afraid of ruffians and thugs though, and have a TERROR of being kidnapped.

Merida: Unabashed a-romantic tomboy, love archery and wilderness exploration over the graces of sociability, and... that's it.

Anna: ...

Elsa: Almost the same reason as Mulan, Belle and Tiana. If her powers were a metaphor for Asperger Syndrome, I've also been over-sheltered and over-coached on how to act "normal" by my parents all my life, tried to hide my Aspergers tendencies growing up, feared people would hurt and reject me for being different, went through a phase where I said, "Let It Go!" enjoyed my Aspergers reclusiveness after high school, and am more or less crawling out of it now. I'm starting to balance my Asperger oddities with an active school life and extracurricular activities.
over a year ago magnoliainmay said…
Snow White: We're both extremely optimistic, to the point of being unrealistic. We also both like to sing and to daydream.

Cinderella: Again, the optimism, the singing and the dreaming. I'm more reserved like Cinderella, and we're both obedient and considered pushovers by people.

Aurora: Obedient, shy, romantic, emotional, introspective and, again, the singing and the dreaming.

Ariel: The singing and the dreaming?

Belle: ^That, and reading. Also, wanting to share my interests with others, and wanting more than my provincial life growing up. I was also considered odd because kids are weird with what they consider odd tbh. We're also both pretty individualistic.

Jasmine: Uh.... The wanting to marry for love? Nothing, really.

Pocahontas: We're both playful, emotional and can be very serious. I can also be indecisive sometimes, and I try to do the right thing, but when I mess up, I become mopey.

Mulan: Awkward, wanted to pease my parents (and everybody in general) but that's about it.

Tiana: Having an actual, specific dream and consistently working towards it. Very, very ambitious, and spending MUCH more time working and with hobbies that are related to the goal and can help me get what I want in the future than socializing and having fun. Very optimistic about my future- it's hard to get me down.

Rapunzel: *sigh* Oh boy, a lot. From having TONS of hobbies to wanting my life to begin. We both tend to mirror other people's emotions and reactions to things, and become jumpy around new people. We're both determined, ambitious and we go after what we want. We genuinely want to get to know other people, and are creative, friendly, imaginative and optimistic to a fault. Generally cheerful, but constantly dreaming. We try to follow the rules and take other people's feelings into consideration.

Merida: Nothing really, besides trying to fix things when I mess up.

Anna: ^That, and wanting to meet new people, but being very awkward when doing so. I can also be very excitable like her. Oh, and singing and dreaming.

Elsa: Dutiful, reserved, timid, emotional. Sometimes, like her, I would try to conceal emotions and completely fail. We both make illogical decisions when we allow our emotions to get to us.
over a year ago _CatWoman_ said…
SnowWhite: Tries to be as nice as possible, doesn't want things to discourage the optimism. I often think "I'm so ashamed of the fuss I've made."

Cinderella: Well, I had a pet mouse once... Does that count? XD

Aurora: Dreamy, dutiful, sleepy most of the time.

Ariel: Hopefully nothing... Eh maybe messing things up a lot.

Belle: I love to read, I'm often putting people I care about before myself-- even if it's not the best choice. Once again, I try to be nice, but I have my limits. Dreamy, outcasted, generally wanting more out of life.

Jasmine: A little too bold, I feel like such a brat when I have this great life, but still unsatisfied... You know the joke-- "meanwhile in a third world country..." Yeah, I'm working on that.

Pocahontas: Well, I'm never indecisive, but... I'm 1/5 Cherokee, which isn't Powhatan, but... Close, right? Yeah, me and Poca don't sit well together.

Mulan: An outcast, generally disappointing to her parents, will do anything to feel worthy or to gain honor, smart, but lazy, resourceful, but still a clumsy mess-up, dreamy, but realistic. Actually I think Mulan is the Disney princess most like me. Only difference is she's more-so noble and heroic.

Tiana: I'm not a real party-animal and I usually focus on work and stay to my own goals rather than go out. I'm a bit of a stick-in-the-mud-tell-you-like-it-is-in-a-­nic­e-w­ay kind of person. I work a lot, because I want to reach my goals, but often fail because I feel I don't work hard enough.

Rapunzel: Well, we both are interested in culture and art, she charts stars so I assume science as well. So yay! She's just missing math. We're both somewhat socially awkward, but not completely. Clumsy, but not all the time. Friendly when it suits me, but not charming like Rapunzel.

Merida: Upsetting our parents sometimes. Generally tolerant of rules, but I don't necessarily follow all of them like I should/ wish to do. Usually complains about the privilege that is school. I think we all learn from our mistakes at least a few times-- or a lot of times for me.

Anna: Ugh, I suppose we both have awkwardness in common. As well as annoying aspects.

Elsa: I'm a bit of an introvert, I like to keep to myself unless I've made close friends. I'm dutiful, but sometimes I need to loosen up, then sometimes I loosen up too much. We don't have much in common, but that's not really a bad thing.

Also, you're suppose to capitalize a forum tittle. Sorry, I couldn't resist.
over a year ago rigo1315 said…
Snow White: She and I enjoy cleaning to music. It does get the work done faster.

Cinderella: We are both willing to help our siblings when needed.

Aurora: Nothing

Ariel: We both share that curiosity to know more about something.

Melody: We share the love of the sea unlike her mother.

Belle: I love to get lost in a good story and I too seek to have an adventure.

Jasmine: Skin color brown eyes. Almost nothing

Pocahontas: I love raccoon's, but Me and Pocahontas both share that ideal of equality and understanding of other cultures.

Mulan: I love my family very much as well and would hate to see any of them go into something like a war.

Tiana: We love New Orleans, but that's it.

Rapunzel: We are both pretty creative of handling our board em and they do turn out quite nice.

Merida: I have younger brothers. I also, love my mom very much even if she can be annoying sometimes too. (wouldn't want to change her).

Anna: Too Happy and excited about anything good.

Elsa: I want to protect my younger siblings too. I've felt being alone too, but my Anna side always got me outside to build snowmen.

The image below demonstrates how effective my Anna side get's my Elsa side to stop felling so lonely.
Snow White: She and I enjoy cleaning to music. It does get the work done faster.

Cinderella: We ar
over a year ago UnholyNoise said…
Snow: I guess I like pie too.

Cinderella: Covert snark :)

Aurora: We're both pretty shy, often stuck inside our own heads.

Ariel: Stubborn as hell, interested in how people who aren't like us live.

Belle: Restless nerds; our curiosity often gets us into trouble.

Jasmine: Kind of sheltered, and we're both outspoken against injustice.

Pocahontas: Really indecisive about major life... things; tend to let the circumstances move us along.

Mulan: We're both extremely awkward; had that "square peg in a round hole" phase until finding our niche somewhere unexpected.

Tiana: I guess I have the same self-righteousness and tend to think my way of doing things is the best.

Rapunzel: I'm a bit of a dreamer, but other than that I can't see myself in her at all.

Merida: Growing up I had turbulent relationship with my mom too. :/

Elsa: We're both anxious people who find it hard to confront our screwups.

Anna: We have the same name. :) And get really enthusiastic about sandwiches.
over a year ago anukriti2409 said…
1. Snow - we both get excited about doing new things and sing while doing household chores
2. Cinderella - die-hard optimistic and a believer in dreams coming to be true. I'm emotionally very strong.
3. Aurora - we both are observant.
4. Ariel - we both love exploring new culture and new things, new places.I love adventure.
5. Belle - oh soo many.. love reading books, i'm not judgemental of people around me, looks of a person doesn't make a difference to me, it's all about the heart, i don't like to be forced into things but i'll do anything for my family, m as balanced as she is - emotionally
6. Jasmine - social status of a person is least of importance to me, what matters is the personality and their noble thoughts.
7. Pocahontas - i'm a diplomat and can balance between 2 opposing views.
8. Mulan - i'll protect my family at any cost.
9. Rapunzel - m usually a very cheerful and optimistic person, and believe that world isn't as bad as people think about it. i believe that despite everything, people are good at heart.
10. Tiana - hard work is the only way to get your dreams come true. I'm a person who'll go get my dreams.
11. Merida - I'm rebellious when it comes to defending my rights and voicing what's unfair.
12. Anna - nothing really, just that i love having fun all day long if i can.
13. Elsa - nothing really, but i can get really gloomy and closed on my bad days. But i'm hardly like that.
over a year ago wavesurf said…
1. Snow White -- Honestly, she's sweet and kind, but I don't really relate to her.

2. Cinderella -- I like her wit, and I have taken a page from her on being long-suffering and kind in the face of nastiness and adversity.

3. Aurora --- Again, I think she's quiet and sweet. She dreams and daydreams a lot. I used to do that, but not anymore.

4. Ariel--- LOTS of things apply here. I was ( though it has been tempered by maturity and becoming an adult) impulsive. We're both good at finding adventure, and making up an adventure for ourselves. We both notice details, and are collectors. I do lose patience with people who make SO little attempt to "listen to me" after the trillionth time. This is similar to Ariel, who tries for the trillionth time to get her dad to listen to her, and eventually loses patience with him. I did, and still do have overbearing parents. I still want my freedom, just as Ariel did. I don't belong where I am, and I am always wishing to be part of a different world entirely. Like Ariel and Triton, I feel like my parents "won't" let me develop my own personal views. It's been a stifling life, and that's been a major drawback for me.

5. Belle-- I do not, and never have related to Belle very much. I was not a single child like Belle is. (I have siblings like Ariel, so I was constantly engaging with others). Belle is okay, but she does not ACTIVELY DO anything. I got tired of waiting on Belle to get off her butt. Wishing for an adventure in a meadow, and depending on your parent to find you that adventure, is not the same thing as going out and finding an adventure for yourself. People are not going to hand you an adventure on a silver platter, and that's what Belle seems to expect. That's not relateable to me, because I've found adventure without waiting for people to give it to me. People don't owe you squat, Belle! I've read books all of my life, but that's all I share with Belle. It's scant. I don't have the hipster mindset. From the movie... I think Belle finds herself so isolated and gets treated as "an odd person" because she just freezes people out!! Belle has this I'm-gonna-avoid-you-because-you're-uncultu­red­-bo­ors mantra with which she closely identifies. I don't relate to stuck-up people. Belle is a stuck-up girl, and thankfully, she mellows out after dealing with Adam. Adam forces Belle "to engage with him on an intimate level" and to see him as an actual person. Belle usually retreats into herself if you examine her really critically. Belle's self-absorption literally explains why I found her no fun, and unrelateable. Get outside of yourself, and live with others for once!

6. Jasmine-- I want to travel. I was jealous of Jasmine's magic carpet ride with Aladdin, purely because of that. I want to see the world! I do think some people and societies are prejudiced; the class and social status hierarchy found all over the world is symptomatic of prejudice. I don't exactly relate to Jasmine outside of that.

7. Pocahontas -- I too, am curious of the unknown, and I am willing to meet strangers and learn about them.

8. Mulan--LOTS of things relateable here. I'm a klutz like Mulan is. I did have procrastination issues, like Mulan did at the beginning of the film. I took training in martial arts, just as Mulan gets training in boot camp. Just like Mulan,I don't fit in, but I'm not stuck-up. Mulan feels like a loner a lot of the time, which I am, too. I have some leadership capabilities, just as Mulan has. I try to think my way around my problems, even if the method is unconventional-- which Mulan does particularly well. I'm steadfastly set on bringing my family honor and making them proud.

9. Tiana -- Tiana and I are extremely dissimilar. Cooking does not fascinate me. I could care less about managing a business. Unlike Tiana, I don't proceed to lecture everyone I meet about "the right way to dream, or to live, or to be successful." It's none of my damn business!!! I relate to nothing about Tiana save "working hard." Tiana is a self-righteous nag.

10. Rapunzel-- I can relate to being stuck in the same place my whole life. This leads to serious cabin fever. I've only taken two vacations in my whole life, so I have developed a plethora of hobbies like Rapunzel has done... Oh boy, it sucks, and I fully understand why Rapunzel acted as she did to escape her tower.

11. Merida-- I see some of my younger self in Merida. Merida thought she "knew everything" and that "her parent was standing in the way of her progress." I found out the hard way, that my difficult mother was simply protecting my future. Merida is clueless and knows nothing of importance at sixteen. Merida is very immature. I was there once.

12. Anna-- Eh. We both like chocolate, and like the idea of "romance," but that's all we have in common.

13. Elsa-- Nothing really. I'm a worry-wort, but I don't let my anxiety take over my life. I find a way to cope. I also don't run away from my problems like Elsa does.

over a year ago ace2000 said…
1. Snow White - We both are optimistic and love animals, but other than that I really have nothing in common with her. I find her very bossy and she reminds me a lot of my grandmother, quite frankly.

2. Cinderella - We're both rather quiet, we both love animals, and we both look forward to potential possibilities rather than the chances of getting there.

3. Aurora - We're shy, dreamy, love singing, and love animals.

4. Ariel - We have the same level of curiosity for things.

5. Belle - We're both dreamy people with their heads stuck in books (me a little less so than when I was younger). That's about it, though. She thinks and speaks very condescendingly of the people around her, and then wonders why they don't like her much.

6. Jasmine - We aren't pushovers.

7. Pocahontas - We both are very big on environmental matters.

8. Mulan - We're both quiet and underestimated (for instance: nobody thinks nerds can be athletic). We both beat ourselves up about not being good enough for our parents. And we also both know some form of martial arts.

9. Tiana - I have a tendency to overwork myself and I want to be the best in everything I do, which isn't too healthy but oh well.

10. Rapunzel - We're both very bubbly and dreamy and are not quick to judge personality. We also share a lot of the same hobbies - art, reading, chess, playing an instrument, singing. I can in a way relate to Rapunzel wanting to get out of her tower because I've been rather sheltered my whole life by my mother - although she is nowhere near Mother Gothel. We also can agonize over what we want for ourselves and what others want us to do, and we care deeply about other people's feelings. I relate most to Rapunzel, second most to Mulan, and probably third most to either Aurora or Tiana.

11. Merida - We can both be defiant if we feel like we're being treated unfairly.

12. Anna - We're both very dreamy and too quick to trust people, although I'm a lot less so than she is.

13. Elsa - erm... we like chocolate?
over a year ago TheMusicalMolls said…
Snow White- We try to look on the bright side (most of the time, anyways)
Cinderella- Same as Snow White, and we both have blond hair
Aurora- We dream of true love
Ariel- We are adventurous (I get to play Ariel in The Little Mermaid at my school!)
Belle- We are smart/wise and like to read books.
Jasmine- We want to see the world, and not be confined.
Pocahontas- We understand things
Mulan- We love our family and sometimes don't know where we fit in
Tiana- We work hard at what we love
Rapunzel- We're artistic and fun loving
Merida- CLIMBING BIG ROCKS YAY
over a year ago Sparklefairy375 said…
Snow White - We are tried to be optimistic and think positive.

Cinderella - We are helpful with peoples around us.

Aurora - Nothing, I guess. We are very opposite.

Ariel - We are very curious to new things, and we are sometimes stubborn.

Belle - We are sometimes pretended to be different by peoples around us, we are both disgusted by annoying peoples like Gaston. Plus, we loved to reading!

Jasmine - We are wanted to see the world and don't like to do something we don't want to.

Pocahontas - We loves peace and don't like the fight.

Mulan - We both loved our family and we are tried to be a good daughters for our parents.

Tiana - We are more realistic, and disgusted with frogs, I guess.

Rapunzel - I thought I related to her for most. We are imaginative, cheerful, optimistic, and sometimes friendly. We are at first don't want to go out, meet new people, and started friendship. But later we are enjoyed it. We are also tried to follow the rules that we agreed to and act like a good person. Plus, we both loves drawing, painting, reading, and singing.

Merida - We are don't like to follow rules that we didn't agreed with it. We are also wanted to take control for our lifes. Plus, we are prefer simple and comfy clothes rather than tight clothes and we both have younger brother. (thought I only have one younger brother)

Anna - We are excited and can't wait to do something that seems so fun. We are also clumsy and awkward.

Elsa - We are introverted (well for me sometimes) and think first before do something. When we got a problem, we are often to be afraid and don't know how to solved it so we are going to running away from that problem (for me, sometimes again).
over a year ago AudreyFreak said…
Snow- I related to her much more as a teen because my dad had just gotten custody of me and I understood what it was like to get out of an abusive home. We also love animals and like organizing (though she is far better at it than I).

Aurora- we love nature and animals and need time alone to ponder and self-reflect. neither of us is terribly outspoken but we can be assertive when we want to be. while. I'm nowhere near as romantic, I do have a secret side that likes cutesy lovey stuff too. people. say she has no personality but I relate to her a lot.

Cinderella- again, the background is similar and we both got out of it. however, I feel like I'm in a trapped situation now as she was- all I do is work and it's hard to see when I'll ever be able to get out of it and get a more fulfilling life. we're snarky and care about animals.

Ariel- I can be a bit stubborn too, but otherwise I don't relate to her much.

Belle- hoo boy. we're hipsters who enjoy stuff that isn't mainstream, love books, feel misunderstood and want more friends and can be a bit intellectually snobbish.

Jasmine- we can get really self-righteous in our anger when things seem unfair to us or someone else. we're very true to ourselves, and want to get out and experience more of life.

Pocahontas- possibly the princess I am most like! where to start? we believe caring for the environment and animals is very important and see beauty in life. we can get- again- self-righteous in our feelings and opinions if something seems wrong to us. we have a deep spiritual side and want to know what our greater purpose in life is, what we're meant to do. this causes us to both seek the advice of others to know and... come off as really passive to others. we dislike conflict.

Mulan- very awkward, we never fit in (unlike Belle, who does fit in a lot better, I realize I'm more like Mulan in this aspect, where we've tried but it doesn't work), don't like fighting, want to try to do the right thing.

Tiana- stuck working and working (but unlike her I'd rather be doing other things and don't have as specific a goal). I'm more organized and responsible than I used to be, and I like being seen as competent. we're opinionated and like to have some practical purpose in our lives; not just doing things for the mere idea of them. wow, I didn't realize how much I actually related to her, but I seem to more and more as I grow up.

Rapunzel- like keeping beauty, very into art, we love pastels, and she's in a very similar 'trapped place' like me (different ways though of course). it actually astonished me how much I related to her when I first saw Tangled, that, and being manipulated by our moms growing up and being so sheltered as kids.

Merida- opinionated, loves the outdoors, xSFPs with an xSTJ parent that we clash with a lot, and we want to be independent and our own people.

Anna- strong sense of right and wrong and a need to live of our own lives, hate to be bored, want to see the good in others.

Elsa- introverted, artsy side, stubborn and a little blunt when we're offended.
over a year ago AudreyFreak said…
*keeping busy, not beauty. (and sorry to put this here, but fanpop isn't letting me add a comment, for some reason)
over a year ago AdelitaI said…
Snow White - the only moment where she reminds me of myself is when she is running through the scary forest and screams. I am overly fearful. But I guess my fearfulness would have prevented me from eatren the apple, I don't think it's really counts.We are almost opposites.

Cinderella - not outspoken, meaner than seem( although Cinderella has much better reasons to be mean and is not as petty as me). We are opposites at everything else.

Aurora - imaginative, escapistic, attracted to graceful guys, devoted to our female elders. Aurora is my most relatable Classic DP because she is the easiest one to imagine as novelist.

Ariel - stubborn, love to music, attracted to cultured guys.

Belle - childish( Belle isn't uptight or serious, she loves fairytales!), outcasts, our sanity is questioned by surroundings, confrontational and not submissive( although Belle is way more forgiving than me), dislike jocks. And brunettes with hazel eyes!

Jasmine - never doormats, resentful and whiny.

Pocahontas - playful, philosophical, attached to our culture, roots and homelands, antimilitaristic( although I would seek peace for more pragmatic reasons than out of sympathy for invaders).

Mulan - clumsy, ambitous, lazy and strongly want to overcome our laziness, self-hating, attached to our elders and care about their health and well-meaning.

Rapunzel - artistic, love pink and purple, love flowers, love beautiful illumination, attracted to dark-haired boys, are often fatshamed by other moms.

Merida - stubborn, somewhat malicious, overly emotional and make bad decisions.
over a year ago deedragongirl said…
Snow White-Being a filial daughter by doing all the groceries, kind-hearted!

Cinderella-Similar reasons as Snow White's! Magnanimous sometimes.

Princess Aurora-A sleepy person sometimes!

Ariel-Independent and curious!

Belle-A Bookworm, wants adventure in the great wide somewhere.

Jasmine-Similar reasons as Belle's!

Pocahontas-Pacifist and a mediator occasionally.

Mulan-Clumsy and forgetful sometimes

Tiana-Always buying things that I want early, like toiletries!

Rapunzel-Artistic, I love photography.

Merida-I tend to speak loudly at times.

Anna-Being Optimistic

Elsa-I'm a negative person sometimes, so I need to let it go!

Moana-For similar reasons as Ariel.