Disney Princess Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

Disney Princess 8127 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2451-2500 of 8127

over a year ago rosemina said…
My knowledge for the American States is really poor, but from pictures and documentaries I've seen, I'd say Colorado, Utah and especially Arizona! I wish I 'll see Grand Canyon someday :)

Which you think is the most beautiful country in your continent?
rigo1315 commented…
Shockingly I live in Arizona and niether have I seen the Grand Canyon. I did read your previous comment I'd love to see that I love water :3 over a year ago
rosemina commented…
This is shocking indeed, but I have only been to less than the half of Greece, so you're not alone! Still, I envy you because you live very close to the GC at least and you will have many chances to go in the future :))) If you really go for sea, yes, Greece is a heaven on Earth. over a year ago
over a year ago dclairmont said…
Definitely Canada!!

Are there any quirks/cool facts about where you live?
From mythology: I live in the greek city of Volos, which was the ancient city Iolkos, from where Jason and the Argonauts began their journey. Exactly near my city is Mt Pelion which is in fact the place from which the myth of the centaurs originate. Here lived the most famous centaur, Chiron, who was the teacher of many heroes, Hercules, Achilles, the Dioscuri etc.
From prehistory: A few miles out of the city there are some of the very oldest settlements of man in Europe.
Geographically: It's an unusual place because the city is circled by the sea and beaches, the mountain and the largest greek plain.
And a weird one: Each Greek area has a nickname used by all the rest Greek people. We are called Austrians lol I have no idea why!

Same question!
last edited over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
I think Greece/Greek Mythology is so interesting! I'd really like to visit there one day. over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
That does sound v interesting, I'm fascinated by Greek Mythology over a year ago
over a year ago LibelluleBleu said…
We are the people who has sex the most often in a year,
There are over 300 kind cheese in France
We are the world's leader in luxury goods

Same question!
Well, I live in the richest county in the United States, which means basically everyone here is a bunch of snobs. Ummm, that's about it..I really want to move to Europe when I'm older, but I'm still grateful for where I live.

Where do you want to go to college, and if you've already gone/are going is it the college you wanted to go to?
over a year ago princecatcher93 said…
English and Film Studies. I'm taking a dip into the college life this year (I'm a 12th grader) but next year I head off into the real world.

Do you like camping?
over a year ago MalloMar said…
smile
Yes! I go camping in Cape Cod 3-5 times a year. It's like a second home!

What is your screensaver?
mhs1025 commented…
A hot guy lol. over a year ago
over a year ago Flutey_Girl96 said…
Black background with moving rainbow ribbons. Hardly ever see it though, because it's usually timed out by the time I get back to my computer

What's one of the worst books you've ever read?
over a year ago dee389 said…
The Twilight Saga, managed to stop reading it halfway on the second one!

Have you read Star Wars?
mhs1025 commented…
No, but I've seen one of the movies. Also the TV show. over a year ago
No :/

What's your favorite book?
over a year ago Awinitarose said…
The Diary of Anne Frank

If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
I would actually eliminate a person, not going to say who.

Same question
over a year ago Mongoose09 said…
My lack of confidence. It limits everything I want to do in life

Do you have any piercings?
rosemina commented…
Same case here...I feel like myself is my worst enemy... over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
Aw, me too. It's so hard to get rid of, too. :/ over a year ago
smile
Nope. I don't think I will either, although they can look nice.

How many languages are you fluent in?
2. Danish and English.

What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
dclairmont commented…
Danish is awesome!!! Jeg lærer norsk! over a year ago
Probably that a fat guy goes to everyone around the world's chimney and delivers presents, or that a bunny comes to everyones house and gives them candy.

Are you closer with your mom or dad?
I guess with my mom, but i'm very close with my dad too

Cats or dogs?
over a year ago mhs1025 said…
Probably dogs. Cats are nice too, but I've more of a dog guru.

Have you heard any crazy rumors lately?
Not really. My friends and I discuss what's going on in our lives and some of the world issues, but we don't gossip

Worst injury you've ever had?
I've been told that I got hit by a car while biking home from school, (which I don't remember because I was unconscious). I broke my arms, my leg and shoulders, but the concussion was the worst.

What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured?
MalloMar commented…
Oh my goodness! Are you okay now? over a year ago
Awinitarose commented…
Yes. I suffer daily headaches (some days are worse/better than others), but all in all I'm good :) over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
That's good. I'm sorry! over a year ago
big smile
In the real world? Okay, it was a while back, but a worker at a coffee shop I go to every once in a while said that I was very polite and that my positive attitude made her day. (Although aren't we all happy when we get our favorite coffee?) I had a dumb smile the rest of the day.
On Fanpop, I have gotten some meaningful compliments. Most recently, Mongoose09's post on my wall.

Same question.
over a year ago rigo1315 said…
"Your the glue that held this together". I'm part of this group called the Junior Youth Empowerment Program and it was the first one in our county (If you don't know what a county is well our town basically). In July they had this huge meeting in Phoenix, Arizona over 800 youths ( 15-30 year olds) attended. I couldn't go (previous commitment to my nieces quince) When my friends came back from the trip they told me that they were like celebrities because everyone was talking about our town and wanting to know more. Our group leader Janice (she was much older than 30) she told me that I was the glue that held this group together for a year. It's a brand new group in our town and we miraculously kept it alive.

"You have very good posture" My mom said this to me and usually I'm harshly criticized by her but this made me happy.

Same Question
My grandmother said I've grown into a young lady. My dad's side of the family has stated some great things about my bond with her.

Same question.
I was out with two friends of mine and I had a polite argument with the one of them. My other friend was watching us and said: "I'm really fascinated about how powerful you both look. Your speech and posture shows you are absolutely confident about your personality and what you believe."

When was the last time someone was rude to you? What happened?
smile
Hmmm. Last time I went to get coffee with my friend, We couldn't decide what to get, so the policeman i n line behind us said "Are you getting something or not?" I guess it was more impatient than rude, but once he had ordered he stared at us until we left. No big deal, really. I have experienced a lot worse. Great question!

Same question!

Anastasia

Do you have people who you tell everything to/share all your emotions with or do you usually keep them bottled up inside?
I usually bottle it up. I can't help it sometimes

Do you like energy drinks?
dclairmont commented…
Ditto over a year ago
I mostly keep them bottled up inside. But when I'm with my grandmother, I share them.

Same question.
MalloMar commented…
Hahahaha! I read "Do you like energy drinks?" and you responded at the same time, so it looks like you bottle your energy drinks and share them with your grandmother! over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
^^^ lol XD over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
^^ lmao! over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
LOL, y'all, I share my EMOTIONS-not energy drinks! XD over a year ago
Emotions: usually bottled up, but sometimes rant to a friend, my sister or mum
Energy drinks: except for Powerade/Gatorade, no

What is something that you are just over, but have to keep doing it (maybe a subject at school)?
School in general. I shouldn't have this negativity toward it, but I don't enjoy it on any level. I am trying to do well, but it's frustrating being woken up before any human should be awake, have your brain loaded with things you won't need later (okay, some info is useful), having to do more at home, and being forced to interact with people. Just kidding. I usually like people okay, but I don't have friends at school. My apologies for that negative rant.

Who is your favorite animated geroine under the age of 13?
dclairmont commented…
^^^^ you're rant about school sums up my thoughts perfectly over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
It's nice to know that someone relates. At least this is my last year. over a year ago
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
I agree with you whole heartedly. I'm also in my final year, graduating in less than 50 days, and I'm just so over quite a lot of my subjects and the younger years. sure, I'll miss band and friends that aren't going to the same uni, but I won't miss the forceful nature of homework that I don't like over a year ago
dclairmont commented…
I've still got 4 more years to go :'c over a year ago
Jenny (Oliver & Company)

What is the first thing you notice about people?
MalloMar commented…
I love Jenny! over a year ago
Perobably one's eyes? Not really sure, it really depends, if they have deep blue eyes, their eyes, full lips, their lips, probably just their most unique feature.

What's one of your favorite lessons? (Ex: Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover)
To know someone for who they truly are, look at how they treat their inferiors, not their equals (paraphrased from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book)

Same question
dclairmont commented…
love that quote c: over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
<3 over a year ago
over a year ago MaidofOrleans said…
You accept the love you think you deserve.

Same question.
I have two, both from HP haha!
"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" ~Albus Dumbledore
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ~Sirius Black

Have you seen the Disney movie Planes? If so, did you like it?
smile
No I haven't. Should I?

What video game has the best soundtrack in your opinion?
MalloMar commented…
I can't help but answer my own question. My favorite childhood game series Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, and 3! The music in all three is more than phenominal. It has a track that matches every mood/emotion there is. I will just die if any of you have played any of them. over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
I haven't seen Planes but it looks stupid to me over a year ago
MalloMar commented…
Same here. over a year ago
over a year ago princecatcher93 said…
I don't know, I think a mainly the war games do like Call of Duty and Halo also Skyrim

Movie you are looking forward to the most coming out NEXT year (2014)?
Divergent!

same question
Mockingjay - Part 1

Your fav big franchise movie series? (e.g. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, etc.)
HARRY POTTER! Though Hunger Games trilogy looks like it's going to turn out great, and Star Wars is legendary.

Same question
Same answer, haha! But I also love The Lord of the Rings trilogy, such an awesome series! Hunger Games is shaping up to be a good trilogy, I hope the 2nd/3rd movies match up to the books.

Tigers or Wolves?
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
Aren't they splitting Mockingjay into two movies? Just need some confirmation, all I've seen is on untrustworthy websites over a year ago
Mongoose09 commented…
^ yeah, they are. :) part 1 will be released next year and part 2 will be released in 2015. i say trilogy because i guess i sort of count part 1 & 2 as one combined movie. kinda over a year ago
Wolves! They're more mysterious, and interesting

What's your favorite animal?
Horse <3

Would you spend a day shopping in massive shops or walking in the woods?
over a year ago dee389 said…
Both anyway!

Do you ever participate in an election before?
No, I'm too young. Federal election was literally the weekend just gone, and unfortunately, it's the last election I'll be too young to vote in

Do you like your current president/prime minister, or would you prefer someone else?
Not at all, i would prefer someone else, but i don't know who.

same question
Nope, ughhh, bring on the next election. The British PM is just an idiot.

Your favourite continent?
Europe!!! But I like all of them for different reasons.

What's your favorite sport?
Swimming but I also like horse-riding (if that counts). Not a big sports person!

Books: Fiction or Non-Fiction?
over a year ago LupinPrincess said…
Fiction is more entertaining, but non fiction is more interesting and i tend to actually finish the book, so Probably more none fiction, like books about animals and nature....I have a hard time finding a fiction that I really like, however I love short fairy tales and old fables

If u had to use a disney song at ur wedding which would it be?