Disney Princess Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

Disney Princess 8127 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 8127

over a year ago dee389 said…
Not really!

Are you a fan of Power Ranger?
over a year ago SweetPea2007 said…
Nope, I have always found them cheesy and over the top. I find them to be more of a small child thing I guess (Maybe I am just too old to appreciate anything good about them)

Who is your favorite character on Supernatural?
over a year ago mhs1025 said…
I don't watch that show.

Have you ever had to "sneak-watch" a show you're not allowed to see?
Nope...If I was not allowed to see it I am sure it was for a good reason....My oldest daughter will tell me if something comes on at someone elses house that she is not suppose to watch or she will tell someone she is not suppose to watch it (they have tried to sneak in peek when me and my hubby are watching our adult shows though...I hate having to keep pausing when children come in, but I don't feel they should be watching Walking Dead/Supernatural/ect....if it has cursing,violence/death/gore,or sexual scenes/humour I do not let them watch)

Would you pay $30 dollars for a dress?
over a year ago Flutey_Girl96 said…
Hell yeah! Done it before many times, will do it again. I once got a brand new dress from an op shop for $6, and it looks really nice on me

What is the most expensive piece of clothing you own? (shoes and hats are included, but not jewellery or bags, etc.)
SweetPea2007 commented…
really? 6 is okay but I think 30 is way too pricey, especially if you do not wear it all the time... over a year ago
Flutey_Girl96 commented…
Well, only if it looks good on me. If it doesn't, thenI won't get it over a year ago
over a year ago rosemina said…
That is about 38 Euros...Yeah, sure!

Do you like to go shopping? (I think it's boring)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago shanyuisboss said…
Yes, I'm not too crazy about going shopping but I think it's fun.

Do you like white chocolate?
Yes I do.

Which show do you think is stupid?
All reality shows without exception.

Have you ever been on a diet?
Yes. A 5-sqare diet. I was on the verge on being anorexic.

Did you have any phobias growing up? And are they still with you today?
THE DARK!!!! A bit though!

Which song from Enchanted is your favourite?
So Close. I just love it, and I can almost sing it all the way through without messing up

Because there was some confusion a bit earlier, I'll ask the same question: what's the most expensive item of clothing you own (jewellery not included)?
Mongoose09 commented…
I LOVE THAT SONG over a year ago
I don't really buy any piece of clothing that's over 60 dollars. me and my parents buy cheap things and try to find good deals. My family isn't poor, but we try to save up our money.

have you gotten over any of your fears?
SweetPea2007 commented…
Dear lord 60? really? Well okay I have bought one item of clothing that was $60 but that was my wedding dress...Most of mine and my kids stuff have been handed down to us and I love consignment/thrift stores...That is why I love the thrift store song because I can relate....I just do not see the point in paying a lot for a piece of clothing when you can get it used or something similar for really cheap...bought a bunch of $1 shirts recently at Wal-mart for my daughters and they were super cute....I brought up the dress thing cause I need a dress for a wedding (I am a brides maid) and I would like to only spend no more then $10 but that is proving difficult (it has to be solid yellow and be a summer dress).... over a year ago
shanyuisboss commented…
That's the highest, and that was a dress. I also get things from thrift shops. over a year ago
SweetPea2007 commented…
Oh wow I looked it up and they are all over the US...I just always hear about the one in Johnson City on the radio. over a year ago
Not really gotten over but not as scared and don't freeze up as bad...I don't panic as much in the dark or going under water...oh and being locked in to buildings doesn't freak me out as much anymore...

Do you think people should be able to use their food stamps at restaurants?
Maybe

Do you think you can handle having a lot of kids?
Well duh yes, I'm a Kindergarten teacher in the making

Do you sometimes get nervous when you collect your exam results?
I always get nervous, I don't want to deal with my parents if I get bad results.

Do you get stressed out a lot in school?
It depended on the teacher.

Which was your most enjoyable year at school?
Either my 3rd year or 6th year.

Are you hot tempered?
mhs1025 commented…
I don't know. I get real mad at times. over a year ago
Probably my 8th grade year. I have alot of good memories.

What is your biggest flaw?
over a year ago princecatcher93 said…
I have Dyslexia and I love writing but it's really hard to write the right word.

What was the best family vacation you have ever been on. (Besides to a Disney Park.)
shanyuisboss commented…
Why does everyone forget my questions. over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
^ I'll answer it :) over a year ago
shanyuisboss commented…
I went to Chicago when I was 14. I went to Chicago to see a family wedding, it was an awesome trip and Chicago was amazing! Before my mom moved to Utah, she used to live in Chicago, she grew up there. We got to see her neighborhood and went to all sorts of places, and the wedding was so nice.

Worst vacation ever?
mhs1025 commented…
I went to Chicao when I was 13! I went with my school on a trip. And I must say-it was COLD! Or as my old classmate puts it "Freezing! PURE freezing!". over a year ago
None, I find them pleasantly memorable.

Do you like to cycle or walk?
over a year ago viktoriya773 said…
Yes, I guess

Did you ever got a sunburn? How and why?
over a year ago rigo1315 said…
I don't think its possible for me to get a sunburn instead I get browner (tanner). I've always wondered how bad does it sting though.

Favorite element?

(definition i don't know go with your gut feeling :3)
Element as in the periodic table, my favourite is very obscure, number 118 (doesn't have a proper name yet). Only 3 or 4 atoms of it have been detected since 2002.
Element as in earth, fire, wind and water, my favourite is probably water, coz I love swimming

Did/do you like school?
rigo1315 commented…
Cool :) I love swimming too and I like Hydrogen and Oxygen because they make water :3 over a year ago
Yes, I did. Most of my memories from these years are beautiful and funny.

Favourite subject in school?
History!

Do you like to study about International History?
I think it's interesting, and know a bit about other countries and their history, but I'd never take it as a full-on subject

Do you like speeches? (I have one due tomorrow, and I hate them)
shanyuisboss commented…
I love speeches over a year ago
No, I feel really stressed and anxious when I have one.

What do you hate the most in school?
Oddly even though I get "stage fright" and always shake during speeches and interviews I always seem to do really well and have always gotten good feedback and good grades on speeches. Just focus on the task at hand, look at a few people in the "audience" so it seems like you are talking to them (maybe friends) and pretend you know what you are doing, if you fake it good enough others will believe it too. Even if what you are saying makes no sense but you come off as seeming as if you know what the heck you are talking about then others will fall for it and believe you. Good luck and public speaking sucks. So I guess I don't like speeches (just good at them).

Is everyone out for school yet?
I am. I graduated last year.

Have you ever participated in a talent show?
Yes! When I was 8, me and four other girls sang In a professional talent show made by my mom's friend. We sang we are the world by Michael jackson.

Do you like acting?
I do. I starred in 2 elementary school programs.

Have you ever read a fanfiction that's made you weak in the knees?
I don't even like making fan fictions.

Do you think you have a good voice?
I do. But other people think other-wise. :P

Do you think Obi-Wan Kenobi is (A.Cute B.Hot or C.Sexy) in Revenge Of The Sith?
over a year ago jainabieber7 said…
Ewww he's none of those things! lol.

Is anyone going to Star Wars Weekend at Disney World? (I'll be there this weekend!)
I wish I were! I think my friend is at Disney World though, so SHE may be there.

How did it affect you when you heard about that violent Oklahoma tornado?
over a year ago viktoriya773 said…
Today at school. I tought it was in my city but tank God not. Weather is really starting to make me feel a bit scared. Feel like some terrible thinks gonna happen to me.

Did you ever wear color eyes contacts? What color and why? If you didn't, what color would your want?
I don't. But I'd want to wear the kind that make your eyes blue or brown. Even violet!

Do you get migraines?
No, not really.

Do you get neck pain or back pain a lot?
I only get neck pain sometimes when I sleep.

Do you get sick alot?
over a year ago MalloMar said…
smile
BOY, did I when I was a baby! I feel so bad for my parents! Now, yeah. Kind of. A few times a year. I get migraines quite a bit.

What are you wearing?
My PJ's. I put them on around 8.

What do you hate about your house?
over a year ago DisnerdGleek said…
A Harry Potter shirt, yoga pants, glasses because I didn't feel like wearing my contacts today, and some cute Orange socks. lol

Do you play Minecraft any?
I hate my house is too small (two bedroom/one bath with 2 adults and 3 little girls...yargh!)
No to playing minecraft....

Favorite movie that is coming out?
Mongoose09 commented…
since no one answered, I'm most looking forward to Catching Fire. :) over a year ago
1. What do I hate about my house: I hate how messy it is, we have so much toys and it gets annoying how we have to clean everyday.

2. Do you play minecraft: No, but the kids in my school are obsessed.

Did you ever fake being sick to miss school? If yes, did you do it a lot?
over a year ago MalloMar said…
smile
Yeah. I still do, sometimes. If I can afford to and have a sense of what we're doing in my classes. Guilty! :)
Btw, I love your questions shanyuisboss!

Have you tried the Cinnamon Challenge?
shanyuisboss commented…
Thank you over a year ago
over a year ago rigo1315 said…
No jajaja and I don't want too. I have tried the pica limon challenge where you have to put this salt candy called pica limon under you tounge and hold it without making a sour face.

Have you ever done a crazy challenge similar to the Cinnamon or Milk challenge or any of those other popular challenges?
No jajaja and I don't want too. I have tried the pica limon challenge where you have to put this salt
over a year ago Mongoose09 said…
Nope, they're too challenging for me (no pun intended haha)

If there's a Brave sequel (only if), would you want Merida to have a love interest or not?
rigo1315 commented…
I think they skipped you :( anyway well yes and no. I think it's cool that she doesn't want to have one yet and It' s like the Beast if they put just any guy to be the love interest fans would complain :/ I'd still liked to see it though :) over a year ago