Disney Princess Which Disney Princess/Prince would.........?

DancingDan posted on Jun 25, 2012 at 07:25PM
Which Disney Princess/Prince would you just want as a Boyfriend only.

Which Disney Princess/Prince would you want to married but don't want any children with them?

Which Disney Princess/Prince would you like to married and have children with?

Which Disney Princess/Prince would you like just being Best Friends?

Disney Princess 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PrincessLD said…
heart
I am going to start this

Disney prince that I just want as a boyfriend is Prince Naveen. He is handsome, funny, and romantic. The perfect boyfriend. But I don't know about husband. He is not exactly the husband of my dreams. He is only for Tiana

Disney Prince that I just want to married but don't want any children is Prince Charming. I know comparing to Prince Naveen, he is not great. Prince Charming is been my prince since I was a little girl. He is a great gentelman, handsome and romantic. He would be great partner for the rest of my life, but no with children. I would love to spend time only with him.

Disney Prince would I love to marry and have children would be Eugene Fitzherbert. I need to accept that Rapunzel was so lucky to find him. Eugene is great. He is handsome, romantic, funny etc. He is the man of my dreams. I would love to spend the rest of my life with him. The difference of Prince Charming and Eugene Fitzherbert is that I believe Eugene would be a great father. He would give all the love that he didn't receive from his parents. He would take care. But also, he would have eternal love with me.

Disney Prince would I like just being my best friend is Aladdin, maybe. He is a great person. He would be loyal with me, and I can talk about anything to him. i admit that he would be agreat husband, but I think that this goes only for Jasmine