Disney Princess What about the villain and prince in Brave???

cuteasprincie posted on May 16, 2012 at 02:52PM
What about the villain??
What about the prince??

Tell your opinion..

Disney Princess 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cuteasprincie said…
Well I wrote an article about Villain with some points of Prince too..Here is the link
over a year ago SweetPea2007 said…
I hope there will be no prince for once and just focus on the Princess....she does not need a man in order to fix her mistakes and finding a guy does not have to be that important....heck the Villain could be herself...SHE makes a mistake and messes things up and She has to fix it in order to save everyone...thus she is the hero and the enemy....that would be interesting to watch
over a year ago Singact22 said…
I think the prince is the bear.
@SweetPea2007 But its a fairy tale..and its necessary for a prince to be there in a fairy tale..and about villain,I think that her mother or the bear would be the villain..
hmmm
@Singact22 But as seen in the trailer I think that the bear has three cubs..
over a year ago IsaacKuo said…
Surely the triplets are cursed also.
Triplets CURSED??
@ cuteasprincie it is not necessary for a prince to be in a fairytale and I gave my reasons why the mother and Bear are most likely not the villains on my comment to your article...
@ IsaacKuo what do you mean? you mean her triplet brothers or the cubs? or do you think the cubs are her brothers cursed? oh and maybe the bear is her mother or father cursed....that would be different...the images and scenes are scattered, so that could be the case....like in Brother Bear when the guy is turned into a bear (as punishment for killing the other bear) and his brother hunts him down and trys to kill him.....
there is no princess/prince dynamic in Brother Bear, but that is what this story is vaguely reminding me of...Brave will be more about running from destinity, facing the consequences, fixing the mistake with courage, and then accepting your destinity even if you do not agree with it for the sake of your loved ones...I am no more excited about this movie now that I know there could be a curse like this in it!
over a year ago IsaacKuo said…
From the dolls released so far, it looks like Queen Elinor is the big bear and the three little bears are her triplets (Merida's younger brothers). Or maybe not, but the big bear definitely wears Elinor's crown.
Well I think that Lord Macintosh is the VILLAIN...
Well I think that Lord Macintosh is the Villain..
And I think there is no Prince in it..