Disney Princess Accessories!!

futurebelle26 posted on Apr 17, 2012 at 03:40AM
Hey guys!!! Love Disney princesses?? Then you will love my original disney princess inspired Beanies, Headbands and art accessories! They aren't like any headwear you have ever seen before! They dazzle and sparkle and resemble every disney princess using designs inspired by their dresses and what they wear and they all have a unique style to identify each princess! All the beanies and headbands are different! Check them out! They fit all women and girls and shimmer with crystals and dazzle studs that that will make you feel like a princess! My shop is www.etsy.com/shop/IfTheCrownFitts

I promise you will love everything you see!!!

If anyone has requests for a custom made beanie or headband, just contact me on Etsy to let me know exactly what you want and i will make it for you! Price will vary depending on how much detail and sparkle notions you want me to use. Have fun and spread the word!!!

<3 Mella

Also, check out my youtube! I sing and perform your favorite Disney songs! www.youtube.com/futurebelle
**no copyright intended on anything I perform and post, all rights to the songs and video clips belong to Disney**

This is my Ariel inspired starfish headband that has crystals, a real seashell and sparkle notions! There are more where that came from such as Jasmine, Belle, Aurora and more!

Hey guys!!! Love Disney princesses?? Then you will love my original disney princess inspired Beanies

Disney Princess No replies