Disney Princess Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Disney Princess 1584 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1584

over a year ago mhs1025 said…
Tiana-Through the newspaper. Merida-People talkin'. Pocahontas-Same as Merida. I cried after I heard about it. Cinderella-Throughout the kingdom and its advisories. Mulan-Who said anything about bombs in Boston? I'm sorry, but I didn't know about that...

Jasmine, do you feel like Tiana took your spot in the franchise?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dee389 said…
Jasmine: Happy!

To all the DP: When you heard of Margaret Thatcher's death? How was your reaction to it?
over a year ago SweetPea2007 said…
DP: Well most of us did not know her so there was no emotion..I guess we were sad,death is always sad...

Jasmine, are you okay? the question was asking if you thought Tiana took your spot and you said Happy...ummm...since you were confused obviously....it will be asked again, Do you feel that Tiana took your spot?
Jasmine: Nope, don't think so sweetie!

Belle: Have you seen the Shroud of Turin before?
Belle: What? (looks it up on internet)Ummm not really into stuff like that...I am a fantasy fan...not really into history and religious stuff sorry...

DP: which of you princesses went to school and which were homeschooled?
Tiana: I'm the only one who went to school. Cinderella: And I'M the only one who was home-schooled.

How many of you think about what franchise Disney will buy out next?
Disney Princesses: Definitely our prince, they need the spotlight.

Merida: Do you know of this Golden saying: Keep Calm and Carry On?
I've heard many of those phrases lately. I don't have a favorite, but I don't dislike the one you mentioned either.

Tiana, do you feel like you took Jasmine's spot in the franchise? If you do, explain why.
over a year ago Mongoose09 said…
Tiana: Well, I haven't really noticed. But I sure hope not. I wouldn't feel happy knowing that myself being in the lineup was pushing another out.

Did you all like 'Brave'?~
DP: Well, it was ok but it was a rip-off of Brother Bear, sorry Merida!!!

Jasmine: Have you seen a White Tiger before?
Jasmine: Unfortunately not. I would love to, though. Maybe there could be a nice female one for Rajah...
Rajah: *growl*

Flynn, did you have many girlfriends before Rapunzel?
Flynn: No, but I once hanged out with this girl who eerily looks like Anne Hathaway!

Belle: Do you know who Susan Egan is?
over a year ago rigo1315 said…
Belle: Of course! She played my character in the broadway musical, which was an amazing performance. I do believe she played Meg's voice in Hercules as well.

Disney Princess and Prince: What's your favorite song?
Disney Princess: Which one? From our respective movies or today's society?

Rapunzel: Why do we never hear your parents talk?
rigo1315 commented…
Either or... xp over a year ago
over a year ago Jayden-G said…
Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora: Lollipop. We like the 50s oldies tunes so much
Ariel and Rapunzel: Bye Bye Bye by NSYNC. They are so hot. Hope the princes didn't hear us
Belle: I like Ave Maria. It calms me down
Jasmine and Merida: Independent Women by Destinys Child. Beyonce can sang, and I like the message
Pocahontas: Oh, I only listen to Native music
Mulan: I love Reflection by Christina Aguliera. I relate to it so much
Tiana: I have so many favourites. Naveen has taken me to so many clubs and I love the jazz scene though

DP's (excluding Tiana, Rapunzel and Merida): We found some merchandise with Esmeralda on it before Tiana joined. Apparently she was a DP for a while. What happened to that situation, and why/how did she get kicked out?

over a year ago princecatcher93 said…
First one:
Rapunzel: Well I guess because they were grieving to much about my kidnapping but now as a family we talk a lot.

Second One:
Jasmine: I think because she wasn't a princess and she married a sidekick not a prince or the lead hero of the story.
Ariel: The Big Men don't tell us everything about who joins and who doesn't.
Everyone: Yea
Snow: But she is the head of the non-Disney princess club.

Princes how do you feel about not getting a new prince to join the line up this coronation?
over a year ago kristenfan10109 said…
we are all excited to have a new prince be part of the disney family we consider each other brothers and we can't wait to welcome our newest brother.

Princesses how do you feel about Merida joining the line up and what are your feelings and/or opinions about her?
John Smith-It's alittle stunning. Flynn-I was shocked when I found out. Eric-I was stunned at first, but then I kept thinking to myself "It'll even out.". Shang-I agree with Eric.

How many of you think we'll get more princesses (AND princes) in the future?
kristenfan10109's question:
Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora & Belle: Oh, Merida seems lovely! I'm really looking forward to meeting her.
Jasmine: I understand her situation with not wanting to be forced into marriage. She seems cool!
Rapunzel & Ariel: I can't wait!!! I love her hair!
Mulan: From what I have seen, I think we'd get along great. I'm really looking forward to her joining.
Pocahontas: Merida certainly intrigues me and her homeland is astonishing. I would love to visit.
Tiana: Sorry, what'd ya say? I'm kinda busy makin' some of my finest gumbo for Disney's newest Princess!

mhs1025's question:
Belle: I think so... "11" just doesn't seem right. I think Disney would want a more "round" and even number.
Mulan: It's getting a little crowded, so I don't know...
Aurora: Oh, I would love to meet new Princesses, I'm sure they'd all be lovely, but I have this worrying feeling that one or two of us will be removed if they add much more. I do hope that is not true...
Snow White: Oh! I would be very sad if anyone is removed!
Tiana: Guys, I doubt any of us would be removed. Probably some of us just used less.
Ariel: Maybe they could add a single Prince for Merida!
Merida: Oi! I don't need anybody!

Do you guys all like your new merchandise redesigns?
Mongoose09 commented…
*sorry it's so long. lol over a year ago
We LOVE them!!!!!

Speaking of being used less, Pocahontas and Mulan-Y'ALL have been used less. Even before Tiana and Rapunzel came into the picture! How do y'all feel about that? Also, how do y'all feel about the fact Jasmine is being used less as well?
over a year ago Jayden-G said…
Mulan: I am actually kind of grateful. Being a DP is nice and all, but I am really busy with training female recruits. I have also been upgrading our military, and now we are the strongest military in the world. Shang and I are very busy with our jobs in the military, and the demands of the emperor.

Pocahontas: I am happy about being used less as well. My father and the tribe did not like how I was portrayed in the DP franchise, and found it insulting for natives to be glittered up to please European needs. They felt like I was losing my culture. Plus, I could really deal without the questions about my relationships with others.

Pocahontas and Mulan: About Jasmine, we think it was for the best; she was really stressed out and her marriage was suffering because of it. When she receivedthe news, she was a bit upset at first, but she told us she started to get more lovin from Aladdin since she has been busy when she was a frequent DP. There are also rumors that the Sultan is stepping down anyways

DP's, what do you think of the Non-DPs? Princes, what do you think of the Non-Princes?
The Princesses
Snow White: Their okay at times when their not calling us selfish for being the DPs
Jasmine: Snow honey they were just joking,
Snow White: Oh Yea
Jasmine: Any way we love to hang out with them a lot their all quit fun and we have the greatest time together.
Ariel: Like the time we traded Perseus for Carpet?
Cinderella: Or how we played hide and seek in the bell tower?
Tiana: They're underrated because everyone just thinks of us and not them a lot, I won't mind having a Non-DP Week.

The Princes
Eric: We talk sometimes but you know guys we aren't into talking about different things all the time.
Naveen: Phoebue and I go a far why back before I was a prince
Aladdin: Their cool
Phillip: We all try to get together for more then just sports and Disney events.
Adam: We should try mini golf again
Charming: Not again! Last time Herc took out the Wind Mill and I think an old lady last time.
Eugene: Like what everyone said their cool and we don't get together a lot, but I think we will while our wives are at this coronation. Good news is with Merida being single is that one less prince means more food for the rest of us.
Rapunzel: EUGENE!!!
Eugene: Sorry

Both Princes and Princesses, when you have kids are you guys going to name them after important people in your lives like dead (Or living) parents or friends?
Mulan-We already have a son named Wentai. Pocahontas-I had two kids with Rolfe. A boy named Kockum in honor of my late fiancé, and a girl named Hazel after Rofle's mother. I want children with Smith now that I'm back with HIM. Ariel-As you know, we have Melody. I don't know about having more children. Belle-Me and Adam have twin daughters named Anna and Layla. Jasmine-Me and Aladdin just found out that we're having a child of our own!

EEEEKKK!!!!!! CONGRATS JASMINE!!!!!!!!

How do y'all feel that Jasmine is going to have a baby?!?!?!? :D
*Walks up to mhs1025* They are having a baby shower right now. They will be back later to answer more questions.

*hands everyone invitations* Rapunzel just made these and wants everyone to attend the shower.

Their excitement exploded as they walked out the door.

*After a fun shower*

So Jasmine. Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? and possible names? If this is too personal how's your mother's horse doing? It's yours now isn't it? The horse?
Jasmine: I think it is a girl and my mum's horse is alright!

Aladdin: How are you going to celebrate about the child?
By preparing for it's arrival of course! My father is over the moon about this! We'll let you know when it comes!

To all DP's who are moms-My brother and sister-in-law just had a baby. What can y'all offer them?
DP: Toys that are related and please NO stereotyping, be honest and be yourself!

Merida: Are you interested in learning Martial Arts with Mulan?
I got afew moves I'd like to show HER too.

DP-Why would y'all tell me no stereotyping when I don't even know what that is?
DP: Well, if it is a boy or a girl, try to be honest with toys around them instead of stereotyping. It's ok, but know some limits!

Mulan: Do you think that you're interested in teaching Merida Kung Fu?
Sure, but as long has she can maintain patience. It's all in the matter of balance.

Merida: So excited about the coronation in May 11th? Sadly me and my friends will be at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim that weekend so if we do see you we will congratulate you.
Mongoose09 commented…
"sadly"?! lol, have fun! over a year ago
rigo1315 commented…
I did, but I wanted to see that coronation and thank you :3 over a year ago
I'm excited without a doubt! And thank you! I also want my PIXAR friends there too!

Tiana-Have you ever taken a cruise down the Mississippi River?
over a year ago BookWorm26 said…
Yes I have! I was with Naveen and it was so romantic!

Merida, do you want to be considered for being a disney princess?
Merida: No, but I did not expect this to happen. Other than that, it's amazing now!

To all the Princess: Did you all enjoy Merida's Coronation?
We did and it was SO beautiful!

Belle, I have noticed that the Star Wars: The Clone Wars version of Padme Amidala looks just like you! Do you have any comparisons to her yourself?
Belle: Nope..and I do not see how we look alike at all....

Ariel, do you want a character like you in the show "Once Upon a Time"?
MY character on Once Upon a Time? Let me think about that...YES!

Pocahontas, do you want your character on Once Upon a Time?
Pocahontas: Of course!!!

Disney Princesses: Do you watch Britain's Got Talents?
Aurora, Snow White and Cinderella: No we're more of Downton Abbey Fans.
Ariel and Jasmine: YES! WE LOVE IT!!!
Merida: Not, I rather ride around on Angus the stay inside and watch TV.
Tiana: Is that like American's Got Talents only in Britain?
Pocahontas: No but I was almost on AGT.
Mulan: I'm not really into those kind of shows.
Belle and Rapunzel: We rather watch Doctor Who.

Princes, do you wish your line up was a little more organized with big coronations for you guys and a resigns like your wives?
Well, that's up to Disney. THEY get to decide. Not us.

Out of all these questions, are there sometimes ones you guys can't answer?
DP: We lost count!

To all the Princesses: Does dee389 visit you guys lately?
over a year ago kayb517 said…
i wanna stat back this game!

Aurora, is your favorite color pink or blue? I know the good fairies. Flora likes pink and Merryweather likes blue.
Those two and their silly competition. I honestly like pink, but that's my choice.

Anna, Elsa what have you two been up to now that your together again?
over a year ago kayb517 said…
Elsa- I have been busy running Arendelle and having fun with my sister, also making sure she and Kristoff are alright. but im havin fun.

Anna- I have been helping and playing with my sister, Olaf and hanging out with Kristoff. Hes so sweet!

Jasmine, how much do you despise Jafar?
over a year ago coolsinger198 said…
I DESPISE him. He is a ruthless and arrogant coward who tried to marry me just to become Sultan. I am so glad he is gone. If I was queen when he was around, I would have done something very horrible to him...

Merida, what is the one trait you look for in a guy that you would wanna marry if you wanted to?
I duh know. I'd like em to be tough, one who is not afraid of me, and maybe a good listener. I'm still not ready for marriage, For now I'm just going to enjoy being alone wit my mum and dad and my three wee brothers.

Ariel do you have any human collections still? After marriage and your daughter Melody did you ever start a new collection?
I do have a collection, but its not as much as I used to. But on every Saturday, Melody and I go to sea and collect items for our new collection: Ariel and Melody. We are having a great time.

Belle, do you honestly think Gaston is attractive?
Belle: Yes, on the outside but the inside......NOPE!!!

To all the DP: Have you all Fiddler on the Roof?
We have. Ariel: That gets annoying! Belle: The younger ones love it!

Anna and Elsa, how do y'all feel about becoming DP's?
Elsa-"We are both so excited. I have grown close with all 11 of them. All of use have very diverse personalities which is going to make us being the the lineup interesting. "

"Anna- Its like we are a family.Its gonna be fun! Disney Princesses all the way!"
over a year ago KataraLover said…
Ariel and Merida, you're both constantly compared to each other. There's even a war about who's better here on fanpop. How do the two of you feel about it?