Disney Princess Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Disney Princess 1584 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 1584

over a year ago mhs1025 said…
I just want me coronation whatever size with me family AND me friends. From me friends who are princesses to me friends at PIXAR.

Mulan,is it true the baby can sleep like his dad?!?!?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dee389 said…
Mulan: Yes!

To all the Princesses: What do you think of Giselle?
Rapunzel-I LOVE Giselle!!!!!! Aurora-Giselle is a lovely girl!!!!!! Pocahontas-She reminds me of free spirits. Snow White-Giselle is SO friendly and nice!!!!!!

Jasmine,has your dad thought about retiring?
over a year ago rigo1315 said…
Well he already resigned from the throne. Maybe a year after the wedding my dad introduced me and Aladdin as the new sultans of Agrabah.

All Princess: Are their random occasions when you have to deal with Heartless and Nobodies
DP: Nope!!!

Prince Philip: Do you think that Prince Edward looks like you?
What?! No

You guys don't have to deal with heartless and nobodies well that's good I'm glad. So Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Jasmine, Snow White, Alice? How did it feel to wake up in or to be trapped in...
over a year ago BookWorm26 said…

It feels hectic

Snow White, why did you eat the apple?
I thought it was enchanted and it would make all my wishes come true.

Pocahontas,how does it feel to be back with John Smith?
Pocahontas: HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY *does the gangnam style with John Smith*!!!!

To all the Princesses: Do you all do your own version of the Gangnam Style dance together?
over a year ago SweetPea2007 said…
DP: Not really No...Sometimes Rapunzel breaks out in it with Ariel, but it has kinda of lost its popularity around here...And it was done so much at first that now it got a little annoying....

Tiana, has any of the other Princesses or Princes ever been racist toward you or said something inappropriate?
Cinderella was kind of giving me a hard time

Snow white, are you still eating apples
With caution.

Tiana,why do you say Cinderella was kinda giving you a hard time? (she'd never do anything like that...)
Tiana: I was only just joking, she's actually a nice person.

Shang: Do you like to have Rottweiler?
Shang: huh? You mean as a Pet or to eat? HA! just kidding....I am not really a dog person....but I do love cats! They are so fun and fluffy!

Pocahontas have any of the other Princesses or Princes treated you like a "savage" or "uncivilized"?
No! Of course not! They are treating me as an equal.

Rapunzel, were you weired out by gothel turning into dust?
Rapunzel: I was too busy focusing on Flynn to even notice....Thinking back on it I guess it was a little creepy...

Mulan,Pocahontas,and Jasmine can ya'll actually speak english or was that just a trick of the animation to make us think you guys were speaking english?
Jasmin: will, Belle taught be English. Mulan: Just taught myself how to do it. Pochantas: Taught by John Smith

Tiana, how is your business going?
over a year ago Jayden-G said…
It's going really well. I have a few restaurants in Agrabah and Maldonia, and Rapunzel and Flynn want me to build one in Corona as well. __________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­Sno­w White, at story secretly jealous that Cinderella is considered the Iconic Princess and that she is in the middle of all the pictures, even though you were the first princess?
Everyone has a different role,dear. Besides,i don't have any problems with Cinderella being the most iconic princess out of all of us. She's the best friend you'll want to have forever.

Pocahontas,how do you feel about Native American tribes being extinct?
Not all of them are extinct. I'm still upset, but I have met many Native American children at Disneyland and they tell me that their culture still thrives and is surviving. Although they are not from my tribe I'm glad their still some people who honor the native american traditions.

Sooo What up with this weird weather? I've heard Australia has hit record breaking heat and in the northern hemisphere record breaking freezing. What do you guys think? You think it'll get worse or eventually die out and drop.
DP: Sorry, we don't understand your question.......

DP: Have you all heard the Vienna Boys Choir?
rigo1315 commented…
Its okay I had nothing else to ask so I asked about the weird whether xp over a year ago
over a year ago Sirea said…
DP: What's this??

Pocahontas, why did you choose John Rolf? (Sorry, today it's Pocahontas day :)
I don't know why i did,but luckily,SMITH is back in my life. I guess i took a different path and Smith was on the same one we were on all those ages ago.

Ariel,if you were having a 2nd child,what gender would you want it to be?
Since I have 6 older sisters, I think Melody should enjoy the sisterly love that I had, and females are common in my side of the family, so I want 6 girls after Melody. I don't think Eric will like it, but who cares.------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-- Ursula, did you and Triton have a secret affair, but resent him he amuse he banished you after Athena found out?
Oh, darling. What are you talking about? I and Triton? No way! I mean, he's cute and handsome, but an affair? (laughs treacherously) Not a word to anyone!

Frollo, what excites you about Esmeralda?
Her-

rigo1315: *slap covers mouth* No you nasty no. Sorry you do not want to know.

Quasimodo what have you and Madeline been up to?
Oh, we traveled through Paris, we talked, laughed, sang - what do you mean? She's my best friend! And very nice.

Esmeralda, hand on heart, do you like Frollo a little bit?
Esmeralda: You are kidding,right? He was a nasty,old Pervert...Why would I like anything about him? He tried to Burn me and he wanted to do nasty things to me....I most certaintly have never liked him....That is disgusting!And why Am I being asked questions? My movie was not a DP movie nor am I a DP....

Disney Princes, do you guys wish ya'll had siblings?

ALL-DO WE EVER!!!!! (NOTE:i'd like to point out that Naveen DOES have a sibling-a 6 1/2 year old brother)

Aladdin,what was your reaction when you found out that your dad was alive?
I was surprised! But I couldn't believe it

Prince Phillip, who taught you how to sword fight?
I was in denial for a bit, but I did look like him, and the oracle thing said he was my father. It was a very awkward situation. __________________________________________­___ Jasmine, do you think your mother actually died, or she abandoned you and your father. Neither one I'd you ever mention her, and it seems very suspicious.
Phillip: My father taught me of course!

Jasmine: My mother died in a very sad incident involving her most beloved horse...That is why my father did not want me to ride horses....he also never remarried because he loved her too much and could not bear replacing her...

Eric,who raised you?
Grimsbe

Malifecient, do you think that you are better than all of the villains?
Of course. I am the Mistress of All Evil; You don't get that title for nothing. __________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­__ Naveen, have you had any affairs since marrying Tiana? You better not have.
over a year ago Mongoose09 said…
Achidanza, of course not! Tiana is my one and only love!

Charlotte, are you still looking for your 'Prince'?
Of course I am! It's my dream to marry a Prince and be a Princess since I was little! *jumping excited*

Rapunzel, in the tower. Did you sometimes wish your hair was shorter?
Of course not! I loved it long and free!

Pocahontas,do you think Rolfe will ever fall back in love with you?
Pocahontas: I don't know!

DP: Are you all excited that Anna and Merida are joining the band?
DP: Band? Um we are happy to see new Princesses...the more the Merrier! YAY!

Shang, are you Bi-sexual?
WHAT?!?!?!? WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THAT?!?!?!?!?

Tiana,how did you handle your dad being drafted into the army?
I just cook honey

Belle, have you read any good books lately
I recently read the Twilight series, and it was a travesty. Worst 4 books I have ever read._____________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___ Cinderella, has Lady Tremaine tried to harm/ kill you since becoming your servant?
Mongoose09 commented…
hahaha! Belle has good taste! over a year ago
Cinderella: Come to think of it, no.

Belle: The last instalment of the Twilight movie won a Razzie Award, are you happy about it?
Congrats to them, but I'm not a huge fan of the movie. The book, however was an interesting read.

Pocahontas do you like your new boots? (referring to the redesign)
Mongoose09 commented…
btw, Razzie isn't a good thing. it awards the worst movies/actors etc. lol over a year ago
rigo1315 commented…
I think the best scene to the last Twilight movie was right at the very end after the credits. I like watching the screen turn to black and cut off all mysteriously when the theater has been abandoned. I snuck in just at the beginning of the credits to see that part specifically xp over a year ago
I'm still getting used to them,but they DO remind me of my winter ones.

Tiana,who walked you down the aisle-your mom or Big Daddy? (let's just say i keep hearing a rumor HE did)
My mother

Jasmine, how did you feel when Jafar came to Agreebah For work?
Jasmine: What the???

Merida: Are you still single or in a relationship now?
Merida: Still single. but keeping my options open...Playing hard to get is kinda fun and I like getting to know my "suitors"....maybe one day I will settle down but it will not be this day!

Rapunzel, do you wear shoes now?
Yes.

Mulan,have you had any missions after your pregnancy?
What??????? who told you that I was pre genet?

Rapunzel, Has your hair grown out yet since Flynn cut your hair
mhs1025 commented…
(we can make up little drabbles in here too.) over a year ago
BookWorm26 commented…
Thanks for the heads up! over a year ago