Disney Princess ABC word game (my version)

sweetie-94 posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 10:03AM
So here is my version of the ABC word game, hope you will find it enjoyable! It works like this: We are going to describe the DP characters with help from the letters they have in their name, it can be a little though for some of them, but I know that you can figure them out! Try to use new characters for each time and it dosen't have to be one character, it can be a couple or two friends, so don't forget to request when you're done with your description of your character/s, if you have any questions please ask me! When describing the description can either be taken from the characters personality or something that you think of when you think of the character. If the character has the letters Q, W, X or Z you don't need to spell it correctly, for X you can say Xtra instead of Extra and for W you can Wery instead of Very, you get it right? And it dosen't have to be one word, it can be as many as you like, but not more than like 5 words something like that to begin with!

So here is an example of how a character description can look like, you can describe one animal or a thing that appeared in the movies too if you want:

T-Tall
R-Round
E-Elegant
E-Eh, nice looking (couldn't come up with something better)
So the first character you're going to try to describe is Belle from Beauty and the Beast the same way as I did with the word Tree!

Disney Princess 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...