Disney Princess Wedding Dress Picture Exchange/Contest

Swanpride posted on Jan 26, 2012 at 10:53PM
While I was on the look-out for some interesting concept art, I stumbled over this interesting pic. Appearently they thought about showing Snow White's wedding. There is even a figurine based on the concept art. So I thought it might be interesting to use the drawing as a base to recreate Snow White's wedding dress - I call out to all the artist and talented manip maker! Let's recreate Snow White's wedding day.

All seizes of pictures are allowed.
The dress doesn't have to look exactly like in the picture, but the inspiration should be clear and it should be more than just a simple recolour of Snow White's usual dress.
You can put the prince, the dwarfes, whatever you want into the picture.

In a month, I'll take a look how many pictures have been submitted - if there are enough, I'll do a pick for them, but in any case, every participant will get a prop from me.
While I was on the look-out for some interesting concept art, I stumbled over this interesting pic. A

Disney Princess 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Safira-09 said…
heart
I loved this concept art the very first time i saw it X3
If they included it into the movie, it would have been my fav. d.princess wedding dress..... well....i mean i would thought this more than i do now anyway XDD
Count me in, not sure what i´ll do.. maybe i go with the fanart... Wanted to draw that dress for a looooooooooong time now XD
over a year ago AnimaIuco said…
OMG That's such a sweet idea... I'll think about submitting an entry, but I'm sure that other users will do a better work.
over a year ago starlight77 said…
oh that would be cute! so you color that dress?^ i never knew that was her wedding dress.
over a year ago diluka96 said…
um am i allowed to make a hand-drawn fan art?
over a year ago Swanpride said…
@diluka whatever you want. It would be nice to see some more fanart at this spot. (well, fanart which is actually done by the members)

I'm happy that there is some interest in this.
over a year ago aurora2011 said…
Can I put some stars and hearts on her dress?
@aurora If you want to - I don't want to stiffle your creativity too much. As long as the concept art as inspiration is still recognizable, knock yourself out.
Ok, thanks.
over a year ago diluka96 said…
Here's mine, I hope it's ok
Here's mine, I hope it's ok
over a year ago chesire said…
^lovely artwork diluka96. :O
Photomanipulation is okay, right?
Meh, here's mine.
Photomanipulation is okay, right?
Meh, here's mine.
@diluka96: How could you make that image? Can you teach me?
@chesire: Can you teach me to make an image like you?

If you can, please post the way on my wall.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SweetPea2007 said…
big smile
I told my 8 yr old daughter about this and she got super excited! Here is her drawing! She wants to know if there will be a chance for her to do more...Oh and the bunny is holding Snow Whites bouquet!
I told my 8 yr old daughter about this and she got super excited! Here is her drawing! She wants to k
^Aww, that's adorable. I love that the birds are holding her veil. :)

aurora2011, it's photomanipulation. It may take time but the basics are to just cut and paste different parts of images into one whole picture.
last edited over a year ago
That's so sweet - but you understand that I can't give you a prop for something your daughter did, right?
I'm thinking about making more rounds for the other princesses if this one works well. And if I should include all the princesses or only those who don't have an official wedding dress already (feel free to comment to make the decision easier for me).
over a year ago SweetPea2007 said…
smile
oh it is okay I did not post it for the prop. She was very proud of it and I promised I would post it for her! Can she still do more and can I post them? She Loves drawing and she loves disney princesses!
I'm allowing multiple entries for this one, as long as the motive changes significantly.
Here is my try....I imagine a lot of people standing under the balcony, to see the royal pair.
Here is my try....I imagine a lot of people standing under the balcony, to see the royal pair.
I'm just popping in to say that I'll close this round exactly at 12 o'clock MEZ at the 29. February.
over a year ago ArielandEric said…
Here's mine:
Here's mine:
over a year ago starlight77 said…
blush
Ok so this was my first edited image and it's not very good but this is what I got. I tried to put it on another image like you guys did but it was too hard. Oh well here it is. I thought a lillacy white would look good on her and the circles on her sleeves are supposed to be a lime green.
Ok so this was my first edited image and it's not very good but this is what I got. I tried to put it