Disney Princess Upcoming Disney Princesses

court9008 posted on Dec 14, 2011 at 09:44PM
Hey, I have a corresponding poll to go with this question. What should the natioanlity and/or ethnic background be for the next upcoming Disney princess? I think that a Hispanic and/or Latina princess is long overdue. What are your thoughts?

Please, NO hateful comments!!!!

Disney Princess 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago court9008 said…
hmmm
I have 25 views, but NO answers.
over a year ago Pink_Love said…
smile
I dont care what the race or ethnic background will be. I honestly never consider that about the princesses. It just does not matter to me. So I want any kind of princess. as long as there are more princesses.
That's cool, but I think that the princesses should come from a diverse background. Don't get me wrong. There's some diversity as far as different countries, but I believe there's room for growth.
over a year ago justinfangrrl said…
smile
It would be cool to have a Canadian princess! ^__^ But I guess they kinda already did that with Nita in Brother bear, (even though she's not official) But, since we have TWO american princesses, why not? It would also be cool to have an Aztec princess or a New Zealand princess, that would be cool.
A New Zealand princess would be cool. I mentioned on the poll that it would be interesting to see an Egyptian princess.
over a year ago sweetie-94 said…
smile
I would love to have a swedish princess, but we don't have a fairytale about a princess, but maybe Victoria our new queen or Madeleine could do. If not I would love to see an italian princess.
over a year ago Swanpride said…
Truthfully, I don't care as long as the princess has the same orgin as the fairy tale.
over a year ago heathersvan said…
^Egyptian is a good idea!
I think it would be cool to have another East Asian princess. But since black hair is so common, she could have blonde hair. I know it's a stretch... that will probably never happen. LOL But it would be cool =]