Disney Pixar Cars Between the desire to race and play hard: Nitro Fury

Fefe92 posted on Mar 24, 2011 at 03:59PM
LOOK WHO YOU REVIEW!
"Wow, I'm already late! Today is my first day at work, if this is my visiting card ... I'm fried!" Um ... Excuse me, is that I am nervous, start a new job today and. .. I'm not in the body! In this way I can pay my course to become a good rally car! Furthermore, I'm a Peugeot 206 WRC Total, I think I might have some chances. I come from France. I come from Foix in the Midi-Pyrenees. Ah, I said that my name is Martine Lyblanc? It means "lily white. " Mah .. For me it depends. Sometimes I'm like a lily: candid and ingenuous, other times I feel more like the giant flower of Malaysia,that oozes foul-smelling liquid from all the pores.
Lost in my presentation with you, I don't immediately noticed a green car in the distance. I think I know it. I approach it. More I approach the car more I realize who it is. A far-fetched spoilered guy. Square muzzle and face of a blowhard. Sensual but irritating.Too,I would say. Chick Hicks, the fool of the Piston Cup!
"Oh, look! " One of my fans! Sorry but I haven't with me the ink. I'm afraid you have to wait for an autograph! "
Here, that's the guy apostrophised me.

Disney Pixar Cars No replies