disney crossover Dodger/Angel - Age Problem

sumerjoy11 posted on May 13, 2012 at 10:21PM
Don't worry, I asked Ribon95 if I could make this, since she was the one came up with the age problem idea for Jim/Melody.

I made this because not only does Jim/Melody get ridiculed for their ages, but Dodger/Angel does as well. I've had people yell at me, telling me that they can't be together because of their ages. It's obvious that Angel is a puppy, but Dodger's age is unknown. He could only be a year old for all we know!

Of course, I would like to hear your opinions on this matter, whether they be for or against this pairing. And please, BE HONEST. I know a lot of you know how much I love this couple, but I really would like to know what all of you think.

disney crossover 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TheCrystalRing said…
big smile
Uh...I don't think it really matters with animals. I think they look really cute together!
over a year ago chesire said…
^I agree. They even make love with their own relatives. But love never really has any age limit. You can't blame anyone for falling for someone that's either young or old. It's not really wrong or immoral but it's just the society's fault for considering it as immoral. It's up to the couple to follow their morality or their heart.
over a year ago CaterdayGirl said…
I don't really think it matters to be honest. I mean just look at Lady and Tramp I think Tramp is actually a lot older than Lady. But even that I'm not sure of cause we don't really know how old he is. I know Lady was about a year old in the first movie. I don't think Angel is really too young for Dodger. To me Angel seems more like a young adult than a puppy.
over a year ago sumerjoy11 said…
CaterdayGirl: The way Angel acts make me think of her as a young adult. She's really flirty, and even has the voice of a young adult. She's not too young, otherwise she'd sound like a little kid.

Haha I forgot that animals can even make love to their relatives. You do make a good point chesire, it's up to the couple, not society.
over a year ago RoxStar09 said…
I'll have a problem if Angel was "playing around" as a newborn pup. Same with Dodger
over a year ago bugbyte98 said…
heart
I don't think so, as animals don't care. And I love them together :3
laugh
Haha I do too.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Ribon95 said…
I don't think age matters with animals :)
Don't worry about what people say, if you like the couple just ignore the ones against it :)
smile
^Same with you and Jim/Melody. Ignore whoever is against it and keep on liking the couple.
over a year ago Ribon95 said…
yeah i know, i'll do that :)
over a year ago Aqua23 said…
heart
Your right Sumerjoy, I don't think it really matters whether Dodger is older and Angel is not, it' the ANIMAL KINGDOM PEOPLE!!! LOL I think that Angel and Dodger are great together. And you are right on another idea, Dodger's age is unknown! We don't know how old he is! Just because he acts cool doesn't make him an old dog, right? LOL But seriously, I truely think you should continue with Dodger and Angel. They are both adorable together. And that's the truth......
big smile
Awww thank you so much!!!
over a year ago Aqua23 said…
heart
You are welcome!!!