Digimon 30 Day Challenge!

Thern posted on Aug 01, 2013 at 07:10PM
I’m curious on everyone’s favorites in the series and I feel like giving out props randomly, so I figured why not try doing a 30 day challenge.

Rules:
-answer one question every day. Doesn’t matter what day you do them. Also skipping a day or two is okay as long as you come back and continue where you left off.
-Don’t do more than one question a day.
-Also it doesn’t matter if you end up joining in late you are still free to participate in all the days and will still get props.
-I will give out a prop everyday to each person who answers a question.
-Try to give more than a simple answer by explaining why you like who like and so on.
-You don’t need to add pictures to your answer but if you feel like it go right ahead.
-If a question doesn’t make sense just ask and I’ll try to explain it a little better.
-And most of all have fun.

((Also bonus questions may appear which can be done on the days after the 30 questions, that is if I think of any bonus questions))

Day 1: Favorite season?
Day 2: Least Favorite season?
Day 3: Favorite digimon?
Day 4: Least Favorite digimon?
Day 5: Favorite human character?
Day 6: Least Favorite Human character?
Day 7: What digimon would you have as your digimon partner?
Day 8: Have you played any of the games? (what ones)
Day 9: Do you own any Digi merchandise? (if so what)
Day 10: What introduced you into the series?
Day 11: have you always been a fan or was there times you fell out of liking it?
Day 12: Have you seen all the seasons?
Day 13: Are you into other series with tamable monsters? (if so what are they?)
Day 14: What crest would you have? (e.g. hope, friendship, courage)
Day 15: What character are you most like?
Day 16: A digimon that you would like to see more of?
Day 17: What makes you love this series?
Day 18: Have you made any fan works? (e.g. fan art, fan fics, etc…)
Day 19: What language do you prefer to watch in?
Day 20: Do wish there was more digimon games in your country?
Day 21: Do you want there to be another season?
Day 22: Is there a digimon wallpaper on your computer?
Day 23: Do you have a digimon icon on here, or any other site or instant messenger?
Day 24: If you could be any of the characters for a day who would you be?
Day 25: If you could change one thing about the series what would you change?
Day 26: Have you ever had a dream with any of the characters in it?
Day 27: Which season had your favorite digivice design?
Day 28: What season would you rather be in?
Day 29: Would you want to be a digimon?
Day 30: Your biggest wish for the series?
Bonus 1: What have you learned from this series?
Bonus 2: how has this series affected your life?
Bonus 3: have you ever made your own Digimon?
Bonus 4: what is your favorite armor digivolution?
Bonus 5: what is your favorite digi-egg?
Bonus 6: which fresh digimon do you find cute?
Bonus 7: which in-training digimon do you find cute?
Bonus 8: who is your favorite digimon villain/antagonist?
Bonus 9: favorite Mega level digimon?
Bonus 10: faveorite type of digivolution? (regular, Armour, DNA, etc)
Bonus 11: Favorite type of digimon? (dragon, beast, plant, etc)
Bonus 12: Favorite scene?
Bonus 13: what kind of outfit would you want to have in the digital world?
Bonus 14: which playable character do you like the most from the games?
Bonus 15: Which Digisdestined would you like to cosplay as?
Bonus 16: Funniest scene from all Digimon seasons?
Bonus 17: Favorite Couple ?
Bonus 18: which Digimon attribute do you like more? (vaccine, data, or virus)
Bonus 19: Favorite Digimon Game?
Bonus 20: favorite song from the series?
Bonus 21: Favorite Digimon Movie?
Bonus 22: Have you read any of the manga?
Bonus 23: If you could have any kind of Digimon merchandise what would it be?
Bonus 24: Do you like to do Digimon Role-plays
last edited on Sep 19, 2013 at 10:55PM

Digimon 158 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 158

over a year ago ghinwa said…
Bonus 9 favorite mega digimon: Magnadramon
actually some mega digimon are my favorite and i still haven't decided on my all-time favorite. i mostly like the ones who are villains. i'll list the others that are also my favorite: Wargreymon, Machinedramon, Imperialdramon, Valkyriemon, Metalgarurumon, Piedmon, Blackwargreymon, Machinedramon, and a few more... (i love putting screenshots of games)
Bonus 9 favorite mega digimon: Magnadramon
actually some mega digimon are my favorite and i still ha
ana_tai_tadase commented…
i was also going to choose Magnadramon! lol but then i decided in Omnimon over a year ago
over a year ago Thern said…
Bonus 10 faveorite type of digivolution: warp digivolution
there are so many diffrent types that it's hard to think of a number one favorite but I guess I'll just go with Warp digivolution because it's interesting how a Digimon can go from Rookie stage to mega within an instant. although this can be a little annoying like for example Impmon from tamers who warp digivoles into Beelzemon, which I admit is pretty cool but you never get to see his Champion and ultimate levels which is one thing I love seeing for every digimon.
Bonus 10 faveorite type of digivolution: warp digivolution 
there are so many diffrent types that it
Bonus 10 favorite type of digivolution: DNA digivolution
man, it was very difficult to choose, but i went with DNA digivolution cause this type of digivolution gives access to some of the best Digimon in the series like Imperialdramon and Omnimon. i also like Armor Digivolution and Warp Digivolution.
Bonus 10 favorite type of digivolution: DNA digivolution
man, it was very difficult to choose, but i
over a year ago ana_tai_tadase said…
Bonus 10 faveorite type of digivolution: Armor Digievolution
I love also DNA and Wrap you guys though XD hahaha we all have similar taste :P
So yeah i really like Armor Digievolution because some of my fav Digimon's digievolve using it. Digi-Egg of Miracles and Digi-Egg of Destiny are my favs, the rare ones hahaha.
Bonus 10 faveorite type of digivolution:  Armor Digievolution
I love also DNA and Wrap you guys thou
Bonus 11 Favorite type of digimon: Dragon
In most series I usually love dragons the most, which I do love dragon types the most in digimon. even though a lot of the rookie dragon types look more like dinosaurs they still are my favorite.
Bonus 11 Favorite type of digimon: Dragon 
In most series I usually love dragons the most, which I d
ghinwa commented…
yeah, some of them really look like dinosaurs especially Greymon and Metalgreymon. over a year ago
Bonus 11 Favorite type of Digimon: Dinosaur
i love all sorts of Digimon in general, but if i had to choose one, it would be dinosaurs. i did my choice based on the designs. i also like dragons and those bird digimon (whatever they're called). and i'm a fan of some machine digimon.
Bonus 11 Favorite type of Digimon:  Dinosaur
i love all sorts of Digimon in general, but if i had to
cutemimi25 commented…
yeah i agreed i like digimon dinosaur too over a year ago
over a year ago cutemimi25 said…
monkey
Bonus 8 who is your favorite digimon villain/antagonist:devimon he was pretty scary
lol yeah he was! when i was 7 and i was watching Digimon on tv, i used to have nightmares about him O: over a year ago
cutemimi25 commented…
what kind was it over a year ago
Day 2: Least Favorite season- Digimon Data Squad and The Young Hunters Who Leapt Through Time
Day 2: Least Favorite season- Digimon Data Squad and The Young Hunters Who Leapt Through Time
But why don't you like them? O: i would like to know over a year ago
cutemimi25 commented…
i dont like it because it boring over a year ago
Bonus 11 Favorite type of digimon: Can't decided DX
Eighter Mythical Animal Digimons or Fairy Digimons. My favorite Digimons , or just some are from those. I like both because of how unique and rare they are. I even talked about one Mythical Anime digimon in one challenge XD Gryphonmon, also Hippogriffomon, Unimon, Veedramon (i love him from the manga!) and Kyubimon. From the Fairy type, they are Lillymon, which i love because it's one of Palmon's digievolutions a long with Lilamon and she's the partner of Mimi. Also Cutemon (lol it's really cliche but i love it still) Kazemon (My favorite Digimon from Frontiers :P) Piximon (i still remember him from season 1) O: and etc XD
And i will leave you with a cute pic of Cutemon!
Bonus 11 Favorite type of digimon: Can't decided DX
Eighter Mythical Animal Digimons or Fairy Digimo
ghinwa commented…
i love Unimon and Veedramon too!!! plus, i also love Veedramon from a manga i read :P over a year ago
Bonus 12 Favorite scene:
ah so many scenes that i loved but I can't think of my absolute favorite at the moment so I'll just go with the scene from Tamers where they all were making bread. for it was fun to see everyone working to make bread for their journey.

(I really need to do a rewatch of all the seasons sometime I'm forgetting everything haha.)
Bonus 12 Favorite scene: 
ah so many scenes that i loved but I can't think of my absolute favorite a
ghinwa commented…
Terriermon looks really cute. i don't remember that part but it be one of my favorite because i love food :P over a year ago
tell me about it! I need to re-watch all the seasons too XD over a year ago
Bonus 12 Favorite scene:
ah, i have too many, but i forgot most of them. i can tell that i loved a lot cause i can still remember certain scenes that i watched when i was a kid, but for now, i guess i'll chose the scene that had something to do with Kimeramon in Digimon adventure 2. not sure what it was about, but i remember that i watched that episode more than once just to see that scene.
Bonus 12 Favorite scene:
ah, i have too many, but i forgot most of them. i can tell that i loved a l
Thern commented…
oh wow how do I not remember this scene, I really need to do my rewatch now haha. over a year ago
lol XD we all should over a year ago
cutemimi25 commented…
thats in digimon 02 over a year ago
crying
i'm not sure mabe when agumon got captured please dont be mad
i'm not sure mabe when agumon got captured please dont be mad
((sorry I was a little late posting this question tons of things came up))

Bonus 13 what kind of outfit would you want to have in the digital world:
i'm not sure what my exact outfit would look like but probably something where I would have an orange streak in my hair, reddish goggles. a red bandana/ scarf around my neck, and a bandana around my pant leg. i would wear an orange vest over a long sleeve yellow shirt and I would wear jeans. I would also wear some kind of gloves probably the same color as my goggles. my shoes would probably be an orange like color.
below is a quick doodle of sort of how it would look. (i forgot to add the gloves though)
((sorry I was a little late posting this question tons of things came up)) 

Bonus 13 what kind of
omg, Thern! Did you made the drawing? it's so cool!! :D I really liked your answer over a year ago
Thern commented…
haha thank you , yeah I whiped up that drawing real quick, I really want to redo it sometime though. maybe sometime if I ever have time I can try drawing a picture with all of us and our Digimon. 8D over a year ago
Thern commented…
yeah I think i'm gonna try to this weekend unless i have too much homework and other stuff over a year ago
smile
Bonus 13 what kind of outfit would you want to have in the digital world- purple hair,and i dont know but i do know this is a recolor of cosmo
Bonus 13 what kind of outfit would you want to have in the digital world- purple hair,and i dont know
Thern commented…
purple hair is pretty cool, and that's a pretty sweet recolor. over a year ago
cutemimi25 commented…
thanks over a year ago
Bonus 13 what kind of outfit would you want to have in the digital world: um... red hair, black shirt, blue jacket (like the one Nate wears in Pokemon White 2), jeans, and blue sneakers? not sure, but i guess that would be my outfit. (i don't know what photo to put so i won't add one)
uhhhh likey! over a year ago
ghinwa commented…
thanks. i didn't know what to pick :P over a year ago
Bonus 12 Favorite scene: Digimon Adventure, Episode 54
I have a lot, and like Ghinwa and Thern, I don't remmeber some though XD
I do remember the final episode in the first season when the digidestineds take on Apocalymon and succeed in defeating him by beliving in their own power. It was pretty sweet.
But i have tons more like, Wizardmon's sacriface (it was so fucking sad, but it was a good ep), Also the last moment of the last episode of the first season. Also in Digimon Hurricane Touchdown / Supreme Evolution! The Golden Digimentals movie i have tons. The whole friendship bonding/ unburden speech of Davis and Willis was great. And the end when Willis kisses Kari and Yolei, making Davis and TK jealous.
Ohhhh and also i have others in the first and second movies :P
And the pic is from the movie, where Willis kisses Kari and Yolei. Never's bad to have a bit of Willis on here! (Yeah , i love Willis as you can see hahaha)
Bonus 12 Favorite scene: Digimon Adventure, Episode 54
I have a lot, and like Ghinwa and Thern, I do
Thern commented…
those scenes are all awesome :D over a year ago
I guess i will choose something cute yet comfy. Cute, well i'm a girl, i like cute things! But the comfy part is really important! Imagine gonig to an unknown world where there isn't a lot of tecnology like here, yet again don't know the place, a lot of walking to do, running, getting dirty, etc. So why will someone choose something not comfy! I would have been choosen some jeans but like the tights can do the same work, and that why you can wear the dress and nothing be all "omg what if it when we are running from a bad Digimon i fell and everyone sees my undies" kind of thing lol, Plus it looks cute. Now the boots don't have heels so it's comfy and stylish too. The Blazer 'cause you never know how cool it can get in the DigitalWorld! Better be safe! I guess i will ad something weirdly awesome but i didn't had the time to really think about it DX i was going even to do a drawing but oh well. Oh and i would wear my brown hair down.
I guess i will choose som
Thern commented…
that would be a pretty sweet outfit :D over a year ago
ghinwa commented…
yes, it would. nice choice :) over a year ago
thank you guys <3 over a year ago
cutemimi25 commented…
yeah it looks so pretty over a year ago
smile
Day 7: What digimon would you have as your digimon partner? -agumon because i think he's cute
last edited over a year ago
Day 7: What digimon would you have as your digimon partner? -agumon because i think he's cute
Thern commented…
awesome! Agumon is super cool. over a year ago
cutemimi25 commented…
yea agumon is cool but i also like wormmon,and lillymon over a year ago
agumon and lilymon! good choices! over a year ago
smile
What crest would you have? -- light and courage
 What crest would you have? -- light and courage
Bonus 14 which playable character do you like the most from the games: Koh and Sayo
Koh is the main character from Digimon World Dawn and Sayo is the main character from Digimon World Dusk. they have stood out to me more than any other game mostly because I love their design although it's really hard to see what they look like since it's just tiny sprites and no official artwork that I can find. all that aside I really enjoyed them, and thinking about them just makes me want to play one of the games again.
Bonus 14 which playable character do you like the most from the games: Koh and Sayo 
Koh is the main
ghinwa commented…
hey, yeah, those are okay, they're not bad, and thanks for telling me their names cause i played Didimon Story: Sunburst and Moonlight in Japanese :P over a year ago
Thern commented…
ooooo cool, I should try playing some of the games in japanese but my Japanese isn't that good yet over a year ago
ghinwa commented…
neither is mine. i barely know Japanese, but i'm trying my best to master that language :D over a year ago
Bonus 14 Which playable character do you like the most from the games: Akira
not only do i like Akira, but he also is my favorite playable character since i was a kid. i loved to read what he had to say. but he spends most of his time going to domains in digimon world 2 so he doesn't talk a lot (in my opinion). still, he's an awesome character and gets to drive his digi-beetle, shoot missiles, befriend Digimon, and do so many other great things.
Bonus 14 Which playable character do you like the most from the games: Akira
not only do i like Akir
Thern commented…
yeah Akira is pretty awesome from what I have seen in the little bit I have played of that game. over a year ago
omg that's the digimon game i played! :') ohh the memories! I totally agree with you, Ghinwa! Can't i just copy your answer? XD lol over a year ago
ghinwa commented…
Thern, try playing the game a little bit more, it's really fun. and i am glad you agree with me Ana. lol :P over a year ago
Thern commented…
yeah I plan to once i have the time too. :D over a year ago
sad
Bonus 14 Which playable character do you like the most from the games:me? I never play one before but i wish i have
Bonus 14 Which playable character do you like the most from the games:me? I never play one before but
Thern commented…
awww, I hope you get a chance to experience one of them soon. over a year ago
Day 22: Is there a digimon wallpaper on your computer?I have a lillymon wallpaper
Day 22: Is there a digimon wallpaper on your computer?I have a lillymon wallpaper
Thern commented…
oh awesome, that's a sweet wallpaper. over a year ago
Bonus 15 Which Digidestined would you like to cosplay as:
If body shape and money weren't an issue I would love to cosplay as Davis so I could carry around a Veemon plushie and plus it would just be awesome. Henry and Willis would be pretty fun to cosplay as too.
also like I said in a previous question I hope to cosplay as Veemon this spring.
Bonus 15 Which Digidestined would you like to cosplay as: 
If body shape and money weren't an issue
awww cute! Now you have to cosplay as him and show us a pic! hahaha over a year ago
Thern commented…
okay I will if I get a chance to :D over a year ago
Bonus 15 Which Digidestined would you like to cosplay as:kari
Bonus 15 Which Digidestined would you like to cosplay as:kari
Favorite human character:is kari and tai
Favorite human character:is kari and tai
Bonus 15 Which Digidestined would you like to cosplay as: maybe Sora
i like Sora, but i don't really like to cosplay in general. however, her Winter outfit and her hair were really great, and i would potentially cosplay her if i had the right wig and clothes. i would also need to get a Biyomon plush :P
Bonus 15 Which Digidestined would you like to cosplay as: maybe Sora
i like Sora, but i don't really
uhhh stole your pic! hahaha i mean i saved it, first proper pic of Mimi with that clothes that i find! thank youuuu over a year ago
ghinwa commented…
haha yeah, i also couldn't find a good photo of Sora in these clothes until i searched everything there is on Google :P over a year ago
Bonus 15 Which Digidestined would you like to cosplay as: Mimi T.
I liked this change of clothes of her. The one with the green sweater and the beanie, redish wine long skirt. I like all of them really but she looked darn cute on this one specially and i would actually do it XD Because i think i could pull of the one where she has pink hair and a mini skirt! hahaha

Bonus 16: Funniest scene from all Digimon seasons? When Tai and Joe find Mimi bathing herself in season 01!
I always laugh my butt off when i see the episode XD and the blush so madly it's so cute!

The pic is from Bonus 15, which it looks better on Ghinwa's pic! hahaha
Bonus 15 Which Digidestined would you like to cosplay as: Mimi T.
I liked this change of clothes  of
ghinwa commented…
lol at least Yolei is in that picture :P over a year ago
cutemimi25 commented…
actully it was tai who opened the cloth for the bath and izzy walk in over a year ago
oh, yep, so it was izzy going a long with tai? Sorry then :P been 3 years since i last saw Digimon over a year ago
Bonus 11: Favorite type of digimon?-fairy,dinosaur and plant type
Bonus 11: Favorite type of digimon?-fairy,dinosaur and plant type
((oh wow I've been gone a few days sorry everyone. I was really stressed and out of my mind all week because of school.))

Bonus 16 Funniest scene from all Digimon seasons:
This isn't from a season but from the 2nd movie and it's the scene where Izzy rushes over to Tai's house because of the virus egg hatching. And Tai answers the door holding an egg and Izzy says "it's about the egg, the egg has already hatched."
I always laugh from this scene no matter how many times I see it.
((oh wow I've been gone a few days sorry everyone. I was really stressed and out of my mind all week
ghinwa commented…
i'm really sorry to hear that. i know, school is stressful pretty much all the time. hope you feel better now. anyways, that scene was so funny :P over a year ago
Thern commented…
yeah thank you, some weeks are just more stressful than others. and Thank you again for the screen cap. over a year ago
Bonus 17: Favorite Pairing: Mimato
Yep, i'm a mimato all the way. Even if they are canon sadly :P Just my two favorite characters from season 01! I also ship Mimi with Tai, oh and also with Izzy but more with Matt. I think that both of them could be an amazing couple. Matt was the typical i'm-a-bad-boy but he grew up, just like Mimi. She used to be spoiled and now she's solidary and always trying to help. I just love them together! XD I also like Akari and Taiki from Digimon Xros Wars, i ship them too. And of course who doesn't like TK and Kari! Thought i also like Davis and Kari together.
And i will leave you with a Mimato grown-ups pic :P Though i have more..and also from Michi and Koumi
Bonus 17: Favorite Pairing: Mimato
Yep, i'm a mimato all the way. Even if they are canon sadly :P Ju
Thern commented…
those are all great pairings over a year ago
there are some scenes that i found were funny, but again, i forgot most of them. anyways, there was this scene in Digimon Adventure where Tai made this scribbled thing that was supposed to be the map of the island. plus, i loved everyone's comment on this especially when Sora said: "if we follow that map it'll lead to a headache." then Tai says: "Well i can read it just fine and that's all that's really important." also Tai's face was really funny when everyone made fun of his map. (had to watch the whole episode just to get the quotes right :P)
there are some scenes that i found were funny, but
Thern commented…
LOL I love that part. over a year ago
tongue
and Thern, is this photo that you were looking for? i also have a photo of Tai holding an egg, do you want it? :P
and Thern, is this photo that you were looking for? i also have a photo of Tai holding an egg, do you
Thern commented…
oh yes thank you so much I'll go post that on my post over a year ago
favorite scene-when tai kick the gazamon and blame the other gazemon for kicking him
favorite scene-when tai kick the gazamon and blame the other gazemon for kicking him
Bonus 17 Favorite Couple: Tai x Sora
I always have loved this pairing more than all the other pairings out there. they are perfect for each other and they obviously love each other. It's very surprising and also very disappointing that they didn't end up together.
Bonus 17 Favorite Couple: Tai x Sora 
I always have loved this pairing more than all the other pairi
Bonus 17 Favorite Couple: None
truth is, i don't like pairing, shipping whatever it's called, and i don't think about who should end up with whom, but if i had no choice and had to pick one, i guess it would be Yolei and Ken. not saying i like it but i choose it over the rest.
Bonus 17 Favorite Couple: None
truth is, i don't like pairing, shipping whatever it's called, and i
kiss
um..tai and sora and ken and yolei
um..tai and sora and ken and yolei
Bonus 13: what kind of outfit would you want to have in the digital world-she's mixed with sweets and a fairy
Bonus 13: what kind of outfit would you want to have in the digital world-she's mixed with sweets and
Bonus 13: what kind of outfit would you want to have in the digital world 2-okay here it is she's and angel who won't let people touch her and she is so so bright that they cant see
Bonus 13: what kind of outfit would you want to have in the digital world 2-okay here it is she's and
Day 21: Do you want there to be another season? of course so i can act
this is just another recolor of cosmo it's not mines
Day 21: Do you want there to be another season? of course so i can act
this is just another recolor
Bonus 18 which Digimon attribute do you like more: Virus
I really like both Data and Vaccine, especially Vaccine more just because it has the advantage over Virus types. but I really love some of the virus type digimon because they can be pretty sweet looking. for example Vi elecmon (shown below). elecmon are normally red with purple stripes but with virus attribute they look a lot cooler since they are purple with yellow stripes. their evolutions are usually much different than their counterpart since elecmon normally evoles into Leomon but vi elecmon evoles into Black garurumon.
Bonus 18 which Digimon attribute do you like more: Virus
I really like both Data and Vaccine, especi
Bonus 18 which Digimon attribute do you like more: um............rookie
Bonus 18 which Digimon attribute do you like more: um............rookie
Thern commented…
Rookie would be a digimon's level. data, vaccine, and virus are atributes. it's alright though, it's not really something they mention much in the show. over a year ago
cutemimi25 commented…
okay i take virus over a year ago
Bonus 18 Which Digimon attribute do you like more: Vaccine
i love all attributes, Data, Vaccine, and Virus, but i mostly like Vaccine cause some of my favorite Digimon are of that type. i also became a Gold Hawk Tamer in Digimon World 2 just cause i love vaccine. my second favorite would be Data.i like it cause it has great Digimon like Seadramon, Monochromon etc. (well, they're great in my opinion)
Bonus 18 Which Digimon attribute do you like more: Vaccine
i love all attributes, Data, Vaccine, and
Thern commented…
I was going to choose vaccine for my faveorite but then I just started thinking about Virus over a year ago
ghinwa commented…
virus is good, but there are many Digimon of that type that i don't like. for example: Numemon, Nanimon, Sukamon, Ogremon etc. over a year ago
Thern commented…
yeah I really don't care much for a few of them either. it's just kind of hard to choose a fave because they all have something cool about them over a year ago
ghinwa commented…
that's true. and i made my decision by looking at how many Digimon i like and how many Digimon i hate for every type. over a year ago
crying
I feel sorry for pumkinmon and gutsomon and If you could be any of the characters for a day who would you be? kari
I feel sorry for pumkinmon and gutsomon and If you could be any of the characters for a day who would
cutemimi25 commented…
oh, and wizardmon i feel sorry for him over a year ago
Thern commented…
yeah I feel sorry for those three too. T_T over a year ago
cutemimi25 commented…
T_T what's that mean over a year ago
Thern commented…
T_T is a crying face. over a year ago
Day 28: What season would you rather be in? digimon 01
Day 28: What season would you rather be in? digimon 01
Bonus 19 Favorite Digimon Game: either Digimon world Dawn, or Digimon rumble arena
I loved playing digimon world dawn and working at collecting diffrent digimon and building my team and nicknaming them. also it was fun going on different quests. Digimon rumble arena is much difrent since it's a fighting game and not an rpg. it's one of the best fighting games I have ever played and it never gets old I just wish it had more digimon in it.
Bonus 19 Favorite Digimon Game: either Digimon world Dawn, or Digimon rumble arena 
I loved playing
ghinwa commented…
i didn't like it honestly cause i didn't understand a word, and yet i'm close to finishing the game. what's it about? and yes, Digmon Rumble Arena is so awesome!!! over a year ago
um...like I said I don't have digimon games
um...like I said I don't have digimon games
Bonus 19 Favorite Digimon Game: Digimon World
so many favorite Digimon games........... but i chose Digimon World because you get to raise your partner, train it, feed it, heal it, make it go potty, and do other things. let's see... my other favorite games are: Digimon Rumble Arena, Digimon World 2, Digimon World Data Squad, Digimon Rumble Arena 2, Digimon Digital Card Battle. i should mention that Digimon World 2 is a close second. i forgot how Digimon World 3 was, but i loved it. i wish i still have that game...........
Bonus 19 Favorite Digimon Game: Digimon World
so many favorite Digimon games........... but i chose
Bonus 20 favorite song from the series: Japanese Digimon Tamers Opening -Biggest Dreamer
There is a lot of catchy tunes throughout the series that I enjoy listening to, but my favorite is the Japanese opening of Tamers. this song is always super catchy and I love the lyrics to it.
I was going to have a video with the song embedded below but it didn't allow for that so here's the Link to the video if you are interested.
link
Bonus 20 favorite song from the series: Arabic theme song for Digimon Adventure
truth is, i forgot how all of the Digimon songs from the anime sound like, but the only one i can remember is the opening theme song of Digimon Adventure. i loved it a lot more than the English one. it had better beat. the lyrics are okay, but the beat is what made me love it. here's a video to see how it sounds like (ignore the subtitles)
Thern commented…
awesome, that's the song they use in the japanese version too. I wonder why the english dub didn't dub that song. over a year ago
ghinwa commented…
really? i didn't know that. yeah, i wish the English dub was like the Japanese and Arabic one. over a year ago