Digimon 30 Day Challenge!

Thern posted on Aug 01, 2013 at 07:10PM
I’m curious on everyone’s favorites in the series and I feel like giving out props randomly, so I figured why not try doing a 30 day challenge.

Rules:
-answer one question every day. Doesn’t matter what day you do them. Also skipping a day or two is okay as long as you come back and continue where you left off.
-Don’t do more than one question a day.
-Also it doesn’t matter if you end up joining in late you are still free to participate in all the days and will still get props.
-I will give out a prop everyday to each person who answers a question.
-Try to give more than a simple answer by explaining why you like who like and so on.
-You don’t need to add pictures to your answer but if you feel like it go right ahead.
-If a question doesn’t make sense just ask and I’ll try to explain it a little better.
-And most of all have fun.

((Also bonus questions may appear which can be done on the days after the 30 questions, that is if I think of any bonus questions))

Day 1: Favorite season?
Day 2: Least Favorite season?
Day 3: Favorite digimon?
Day 4: Least Favorite digimon?
Day 5: Favorite human character?
Day 6: Least Favorite Human character?
Day 7: What digimon would you have as your digimon partner?
Day 8: Have you played any of the games? (what ones)
Day 9: Do you own any Digi merchandise? (if so what)
Day 10: What introduced you into the series?
Day 11: have you always been a fan or was there times you fell out of liking it?
Day 12: Have you seen all the seasons?
Day 13: Are you into other series with tamable monsters? (if so what are they?)
Day 14: What crest would you have? (e.g. hope, friendship, courage)
Day 15: What character are you most like?
Day 16: A digimon that you would like to see more of?
Day 17: What makes you love this series?
Day 18: Have you made any fan works? (e.g. fan art, fan fics, etc…)
Day 19: What language do you prefer to watch in?
Day 20: Do wish there was more digimon games in your country?
Day 21: Do you want there to be another season?
Day 22: Is there a digimon wallpaper on your computer?
Day 23: Do you have a digimon icon on here, or any other site or instant messenger?
Day 24: If you could be any of the characters for a day who would you be?
Day 25: If you could change one thing about the series what would you change?
Day 26: Have you ever had a dream with any of the characters in it?
Day 27: Which season had your favorite digivice design?
Day 28: What season would you rather be in?
Day 29: Would you want to be a digimon?
Day 30: Your biggest wish for the series?
Bonus 1: What have you learned from this series?
Bonus 2: how has this series affected your life?
Bonus 3: have you ever made your own Digimon?
Bonus 4: what is your favorite armor digivolution?
Bonus 5: what is your favorite digi-egg?
Bonus 6: which fresh digimon do you find cute?
Bonus 7: which in-training digimon do you find cute?
Bonus 8: who is your favorite digimon villain/antagonist?
Bonus 9: favorite Mega level digimon?
Bonus 10: faveorite type of digivolution? (regular, Armour, DNA, etc)
Bonus 11: Favorite type of digimon? (dragon, beast, plant, etc)
Bonus 12: Favorite scene?
Bonus 13: what kind of outfit would you want to have in the digital world?
Bonus 14: which playable character do you like the most from the games?
Bonus 15: Which Digisdestined would you like to cosplay as?
Bonus 16: Funniest scene from all Digimon seasons?
Bonus 17: Favorite Couple ?
Bonus 18: which Digimon attribute do you like more? (vaccine, data, or virus)
Bonus 19: Favorite Digimon Game?
Bonus 20: favorite song from the series?
Bonus 21: Favorite Digimon Movie?
Bonus 22: Have you read any of the manga?
Bonus 23: If you could have any kind of Digimon merchandise what would it be?
Bonus 24: Do you like to do Digimon Role-plays
last edited on Sep 19, 2013 at 10:55PM

Digimon 158 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 158

over a year ago ana_tai_tadase said…
Day 20 Do wish there was more digimon games in your country: Yes, why not :P
I'm not a big of a gamer, though. But always glad to play a good game if i have it. I guess @Thern choice was a good one! It was based on the first season, no? How awesome!
Thern commented…
yeah it's pretty much a game of the first season with some extra sweet stuff added in. over a year ago
over a year ago Thern said…
Day 21 Do you want there to be another season: it depends
I sort of want there to be another season but at the same time I'm worried that it would just end up weird and not quite as good as the others. It could turn out to be the best season yet. who knows though. if they do another season I would like it to be sort of similar to either adventure or Tamers.
Now I sort of want to write a comic based on my ideal season, and have my character Toru Tatsuhiro in the comic. I dunno who anyone else who would be in the comic or what any of the story would be. but it might be awhile anyway before I can even start the comic though since I'm kind of working on a pokemon comic and it's taking awhile to finish the first chapter.
Day 21 Do you want there to be another season: it depends 
I sort of want there to be another season
Day 21 Do you want there to be another season: Yes, Obviously!
I would love to watch more of Digimon as the big fan i am! Always, But @Thern does has a point. It can easily come wrong. But i guess it's worth the shot. But i hope they do it less childish that Xros Wars. Even if i liked it, i only liked the characters, but the lot was too childish like. Anyways, i will love to watch another season! The more, the merrier!
over a year ago ghinwa said…
Day 21 Do you want there to be another season: not really
well, i don't want that to happen cause i like watching the classic digimon more than the new ones. i still haven't watched Xros and Savers but i do know about Savers since i've played the game many many many times!!! i also woudn't mind if they made a new season, it's just i won't be into it like the old ones.
Day 22 Is there a digimon wallpaper on your computer: unfortunately no I don't
I don't have a digimon wallpaper on my computer at the moment. the wallpaper I have currently is from Detective Conan. if I was have a digimon wallpaper on my computer I would want something like this one I have pictured below, or one with all the leaders and their digimon.
Day 22 Is there a digimon wallpaper on your computer: unfortunately no I don't 
I don't have a digim
ana_tai_tadase commented…
omg, that wallpaper is so great, Thern o.o i might have to steal it lol over a year ago
Thern commented…
Thanks I just found it when trying to find a wallpaper that would be awesome to have. over a year ago
Day 22 Is there a digimon wallpaper on your computer: Yep!
I have Willis/Wallace and Terriermon! I'm kinda of really obsessed with him. I love him! Even my tumblr icon is Willis as a little kid :P
Day 22 Is there a digimon wallpaper on your computer: Yep!
I have Willis/Wallace and Terriermon! I'm
Thern commented…
that is a sweet wallpaper. I have always liked Willis too. over a year ago
Day 23 Do you have a digimon icon on here, or any other site or instant messenger: sometimes
On here I never do. but on my Skype I sometimes I will have a picture of Veemon as my picture. I switch around what veemon picture I use. the one below is the one I used last.
Day 23 Do you have a digimon icon on here, or any other site or instant messenger: sometimes 
On her
ghinwa commented…
so nice!!! over a year ago
oh man, i was 5 minutes late on day 22. whatever i'll do it now.
day 22: is there a digimon wallpaper on your computer: no
i used to have one but i had to delete it.
day 23: Do you have a digimon icon here, or any other site or instant messenger: no
i don't know if this photo is considered an icon, but as for as i'm concerned, it's a no.
oh man, i was 5 minutes late on day 22. whatever i'll do it now.
day 22: is there a digimon wallpape
Day 23: Do you have a digimon icon on here, or any other site or instant messenger? : Oh Yes i do! Like i said earlier i have Willis as my tumblr's page icon.

Day 24: If you could be any of the characters for a day who would you be? : Kamiya's sibilings
Lol, i couldnt decide between them. I would be like the female version of Tai. I wish i was more like him. Respect to him. He's happy-go-lucky, brave (obviously lol), kind, would do anything for his loved ones and a great leader!
If i should have to choose only for girls then it would be, Kari! I mean she has two boys wanting her. Long time friend, sweet, hot TK and sexy, adventurous, funny Davis. Not to mention Tai as big overprotective brother! Their relationship is just too cute. Plus one of my favorite Digimons is Gatomon (Tailmon).
I would have also said Mimi, Yolei or Willis, but one of The Kamiya sibilings are my top option i guess :P

(pic below is my icon in tumblr!)
last edited over a year ago
Day 23: Do you have a digimon icon on here, or any other site or instant messenger? : Oh Yes i do! Li
Day 24 If you could be any of the characters for a day who would you be: Henry Wong
There are several characters I would love to be, but I think who I would like to be most is Henry. Mainly why I would want to be him is just because He has a little sister and I have always wanted to have a little sibling. Although A lot of the characters have younger siblings. I just would be really cool to be him. he also has Terriermon as his digimon partner and Terriermon is awesome.
Day 24 If you could be any of the characters for a day who would you be: Henry Wong 
There are sever
Good choice! I also love and think Terriermon is awesome <3 over a year ago
Day 24: if you could be any characters for a day who would you be: um...Tai?
it was very hard to choose, but i made my decision and i'm going with Tai cause he's funny and brave. he also got a really good partner. i can't find a reason why i shouldn't chose him.
Day 24: if you could be any characters for a day who would you be: um...Tai?
it was very hard to cho
Day 25 If you could change one thing about the series what would you change: unsure
everything is almost perfect in this series and there really isn't much that could be changed to make it better. the only thing I really wish is that in Savers Marcus and Thomas were a tiny bit older since they look 17 but are only 14. oh well it was still a great season.
I also would like to change a few things about a couple of the games but i can't think of any examples off the top of my head right now.
Day 25 If you could change one thing about the series what would you change: unsure 
everything is a
Day 25 I f you could change one thing about the series what would you change: probably the theme song from digimon adventure
i mean, i like almost everything about the series but the theme song was a bit annoying. sorry, but i'm being totally honest here. i liked the Arabic version a lot more. but other than that, the series is awesome. i also wish that they would do something about those glitches in digimon world, but still, good game.
Day 25 I f you could change one thing about the series what would you change: probably the theme song
Thern commented…
oh yeah the english theme could have been better, the Japanese themes were pretty good though. over a year ago
ghinwa commented…
i haven't heard the japanes one :P over a year ago
Thern commented…
there is a diffrent one for each season. they are pretty awesome. over a year ago
Day 25 If you could change one thing about the series what would you change: Not really
I like everything. Just some stuff i wish they had done or hadn't. Like i wish Xros Wars was less childish. It pains me 'cause i did saw great characters but the plot didn't do them for them. Also i wish they had romance scenes! But oh well Digimon is more based in the whole shounen, digimons themselves than romance stuff. But it would have been nice. (Shoujo & Romance lover here, lol) hmmm...right now i can't think of more but still. Digimon it's good the way it is (:
Day 25 If you could change one thing about the series what would you change: Not really
I like every
Day 26 Have you ever had a dream with any of the characters in it: Yes
I have had several digimon related dreams. most of them just involve me getting a digimon partner. a few times some of the characters would be in my dreams.
It's been awhile since I had a digimon related one so I can't remember any at the top of my head.
Day 26 Have you ever had a dream with any of the characters in it: Yes 
I have had several digimon r
Day 26 Have you ever had a dream with any of the characters in it: i don't remember....
i don't know, i really can't remember if i did or not, but the chances of not having a dream with or about a digimon character is high.
Day 27 Which season had your favorite digivice design: the one from Tamers
I really love the design of the digivice from tamers the best. the one from savers is also pretty cool.
((I'm too tired to write more to my answer))
Day 27 Which season had your favorite digivice design: the one from Tamers 
I really love the design
ghinwa commented…
hey, what does this card do? i forgot :P over a year ago
Thern commented…
I think that is just a generic card , that could pretty much be considered any one of them. over a year ago
Day 27 Which season had your favorite digivice design: digimon adventure 2
i love the designs for these digivice. very simple, but nice at the same time. i also like the ones from frontier. which reminds me, i've always wanted to have my very own digivice, but i can't seem to find one..
Day 27 Which season had your favorite digivice design: digimon adventure 2
i love the designs for th
Thern commented…
yeah I love the design on this one too, and yeah they are hard to find and expensive to get. I was lucky when i got my savers one. over a year ago
Day 26 Have you ever had a dream with any of the characters in it: Heck Yes!
More often than you think, lol. Always be having a Digimon, but like if it was real on Earth. Ugh, it's so good and then i wake up. Or also be like having an OC character that turns into an OC in the either the first season or two. Being a digidestined and all.

Day 27 Which season had your favorite digivice design: All of them
I don't have a favorite one. Each one has a sentimental value or i just think they are equaly cool :P
Day 26 Have you ever had a dream with any of the characters in it: Heck Yes!
More often than you thi
Day 28 What season would you rather be in: Adventure
I was thinking the Tamers season at first or the savers season but then I realized it would be really fun to be in adventure and just get randomly stranded in the digiworld with only your digimon partner and other people you know. even though it would be hard surviving in the wilderness it would be a good experience. It would also be great building bonds of friendship with those around you.
I was thinking the Tamers season at first or th
before anything, i picked adventure cause i've recently seen some episodes, as for the other seasons, i've completely forgot everything that happened. which means, i had no choice but to choose adventure. besides, what's better than to be attacked by a bunch of champion digimon like Kuwagamon and Meramon? NOTHING!! :P
before anything, i picked adventure cause i've
Day 28 What season would you rather be in: How about two? :D Adventure 01 and 02
Well Adventure since you get to be in the Digital World for a pretty long time and bonding with your digimon and digidestineds from a young age. Plus it's one with the most adventures and interesting plot.
But i also liked the whole finale of Digimon Adventure 02, having to save both worlds with every digidestined of the earth! Awesome! Plus i would be Tai's and the rest age! Which means i get flirt with Tai. Yeah, fangirl here. Matt has Sora, so yeah ;) Anytime Tai, anytime.
Just in general, imagine us like being able to be inside of it, like getting to know everyone and having a Digimon...DX if only it was possible! It would be great. I would date Tai, and be besties with Mimi and Yolei...well with everyone, i can't choose. And laugh of Davis' stupid moments lol.
But just having a digimon would do it for me :P
BTW GUYS, who will you date and be like best friends with from the first two seasons? I'm curious!
Day 28 What season would you rather be in: How about two? :D Adventure 01 and 02
Well Adventure sinc
Thern commented…
haha you always have such good answers. and hmm I'm not really sure who I would date ,but I would probally be best friends with Davis :D over a year ago
ghinwa commented…
you're very funny. anyways, i wouldn't date anyone, but i would be best friends with Sora, Tai, and Joe. i can't pick one :P over a year ago
lol thank you guys :P sorry i'm just answering, my laptop's charger was being a bitch lol, i usually say it but hell, it didn't wanna work DX and i was lazy to even try until now hahaha over a year ago
And good choices! Davis is pretty funny XD you can't never be bored with him. Plus he's very loyal and cares for his friends fiercely! Sora is also just too kind! Great choice. You can never go wrong with Tai. Brave, kind, sexy and adventure best friend? Oh yes please. Joe is just pure awesome, i love his mini freaks out XD and if you ever get injured, you know who to call. Kinda.. yeah XD over a year ago
Day 29 Would you want to be a digimon: yes :D
I would love to be a digimon just because it would be awesome, just like it would be to be any kind of animal or creature. though there would be downsides to being a digimon just like there are downsides to everything.
if I was a digimon I think I would want to be either a Terriermon, or a Veemon

((aww we are getting so close to the end of this challenge))
Day 29 Would you want to be a digimon: yes :D 
I would love to be a digimon just because it would be
ghinwa commented…
man, i don't want this 30 Day Challenge to end. i made two new friends and had fun reading what they wrote :( over a year ago
Thern commented…
yeah I feel the same way, it's so much fun with you two. over a year ago
wahhh better late than ever, and likewise! over a year ago
Day 29 Would you want to be a digimon: YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
of course. i would cause you can do all sorts of fun things when you're a digimon. for example:you get to stay around your partner, try to protect him/her from wild digimon, he/she would help you digivolve, you would become best friends with him/her, save the world together, explore places together, defeat bad guys, and you would even be friends with other digimon. oh and you also get to eat digimon food (if you consider that a postive thing) :P. so yeah, being a digimon would be extremely awesome. it's hard to pick which digimon i want to because all of them are great, but i guess i'm going to choose Biyomon....i think XD
Day 29 Would you want to be a digimon: YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
of course. i would cause you can do all
good choice, ghinwa! over a year ago
Day 30 Your biggest wish for the series:
My biggest wish for the series I guess would be that non-fans would stop comparing digimon with pokemon and just embrace that the two series are in fact different and that they can both be enjoyed just as much as the other.

((wah last day question. and only 3 bonus questions. I would like to think of more bonus questions but I feel like I asked pretty much everything))
amen to this! Totally agree Thern! Couldn't have said it any better! over a year ago
Day 1: Favorite Season: Adventure 2
i love the way they introduced armor digivolving in that season and they even kept the characters from adventure. i also like Veemon and Hawkmon. i remember the digimon emperor doing lots of mind blowing things, so that's a plus.
Day 2: Least Favorite season: frontier.
i was going to pick tamers but i remembered that it's not one of my favorite seasons. anyways, frontier is my least favorite cause i like adventure and adventure 2 a lot more than this season which puts it in third place. don't get me wrong, i love frontier, it's just i prefer these two seasons over it.
Day 3: favorite digimon: Biyomon
i think i already told you why i like Biyomon, but if i had to choose a non-digidestinied then it would be Airdramon.
Day 4: least favorite digimon: um...uh...? Shellmon?
i'm not really sure cause i never thought about that, but i guess i'm going to have to pick Shellmon cause i don't like those seaweed on it's head and how the heck does it stay inside its shell?? XD
Day 30: Your biggest wish for the series:
my most huge wish would be that the series continues to create awesome seasons even though i haven't watched the new ones, but i've always wanted to and they look good. my second biggest wish would be that people would stop saying Digimon copied pokemon. pokemon did this..digimon copied that. really? and most of them don't know what digimon is!! i'm sorry but this gets on my nerves, but yeah, have to agree with you, Thern. last day of the challenge, i guess this is goodbye :(
Day 1: Favorite Season: Adventure 2
i love the way they introduced armor digivolving in that season
Thern commented…
Not quite goodbye yet there is still 3 bonus questions we can do, and perhaps more questions if we can think of any over a year ago
ghinwa commented…
oh okay. i think i exaggerated a bit :P ooo is it okay if i gave you some ideas for the bonus questions? over a year ago
Thern commented…
yeah that would be awesome over a year ago
Bonus 1 What have you learned from this series:
I've learned so much from this series that I could probably write long essays on all that I have learned. I have learned many valuable life lessons, like the value of friendship and working together. Many of these lessons I don't think i would have understood as well from watching any other series.
I've learned so much from this series that I could
i've learned a lot of things from digimon but mainly is that with friendship, you can overcome any obstacle that comes in your way. it's important to have teamwork cause there are some things that you cannot do alone. and most importantly it taught me to never lose hope or give up even in the toughest situations.
i've learned a lot of things from digimon but mainly
Heyyy! I'm back! sorry! DX wahhh, but better late than ever! I missed this and you guys haha well up to it...

Day 29 Would you want to be a digimon: Psss, of course!
I would love to! Having to have a partner, being among other digimons...perfect haha. I guess i would be Gatomon or Terriermon :P

Day 30 Your biggest wish for the series:
Well you guys said it both. Stop comparing with Pokemon! It might have the same look at first sight but still totally different. Both are good, i do like pokemon, not a super big fan but i do. Digimon..well i am a big fan. I will always look out for Digimon. And i would love it to Digimon to continue, i have watch every seasons BUT a part of me says it's time. The last one was really good! The characters were great! Some Digimons too but it was a bit too childish. I guess every good thing must come to an end someday. I hope they give it a proper goodbye. I will forever remember it. I'm even planning to buy the series so i can show it to my kids o.o oh yes, be prepare by children. You have a Mom that's an otaku and loves Digimon (If i even do have kids lol and sorry if i sounds all crazy XD i get carried away)

Bonus 1 What have you learned from this series: "You are special"
Just like Thern said. I could write a speech of 25 pages long but that's not the point here. Needs to be shorter sadly :P It has taught me a pretty big amount of things. Values, that even when you are in trouble or in dark places, true friends will always be there somehow. To let go because better things will happen (The whole Willis movie) Even if you are just 1 in a million you can make a difference. That everyone has their own thing, that one thing that sets us apart, that everyone is special in their own way.
Heyyy! I'm back! sorry! DX wahhh, but better late than ever! I missed this and you guys haha well up
ghinwa commented…
the photo....I LOVE IT!!! may i save it to my laptop? anyways, what does Otako mean? :P over a year ago
Thern commented…
Otaku is a term used to describe a huge anime fan. which apprently the word came from the japanese word meaning residence because at anime cons so many people would be asking where everyone lived and all that could be heard was Otaku Otaku. over a year ago
@Ghinwa: of course! I love that pic <3 ahhh i download it on tumblr XD Oh it's exactly what @Thern said. Otaku means a huge anime fan :P over a year ago
ghinwa commented…
tumblr? i've heard of it. and thanks. i'll save it right now. yep, now i know. thanks guys for telling me :D over a year ago
Bonus 2 how has this series affected your life:
hard to say exactly how this series has affected my life exactly but it did teach me many life lessons and has made me a much better person because of it.
It also helped me decided what I wanted to accomplish in life because it got me into wanting to make a Graphic novel about creatures. and so I have been working at being the best artist that I can be.
Bonus 2 how has this series affected your life: 
hard to say exactly how this series has affected my
ghinwa commented…
you made this? over a year ago
Thern commented…
yeah a few years ago, I need to redo the pic sometime over a year ago
i likey! over a year ago
Thern commented…
Thank you :D over a year ago
Bonus 2 how has the series affected your life:
well, i don't know if you consider what i'm about to say if the series affected my life or not.
the series encouraged me to watch other anime, if it weren't for it, i wouldn't have watched death note, pokemon, detective conan and more anime. (didn't know what photo to put so i chose one randomly) :P
well, i don't know if you consider what i'm about to
Thern commented…
ah that's a good one. I forgot Digimon helped me become a big anime fan too. over a year ago
lol, Davis' face XD over a year ago
Well i first watched Digimon when i was around 8. I loved it instantly. Always been part of me. Oh and i bet my two best friends when i was 9 and 10 because of it! Like literally, we hit it off because we both liked Digimon. Even if i did more lol XD Thanks to Digimon i bet great friends. Also when i re-watch a season, i disconnect myself from the world. Just Digimon and me time. It relax me. You know, like you get all caught up with it that it's just great.
Well i first watched Digimon when i was around 8. I l
Thern commented…
that's a cool picture :D over a year ago
ghinwa commented…
yes, the photo is nice :) over a year ago
Bonus 3 have you ever made your own Digimon: yes
I have made a few of my own digimon since I love making up creatures ,but the designs of the digimon I have made just didn't have the right feel I was looking for. but I'm getting a little better at designing them.
here's a quick draw of one of the in training stage of a digimon I'm currently working at designing.
Bonus 3 have you ever made your own Digimon: yes 
I have made a few of my own digimon since I love m
Bonus 3 have you ever made your own digimon: no...
i don't really like to create my own digimon. actually, i don't like to make up a monster to be honest. i'm fine with just the ones that the illustrators of Digimon made. (again, another random photo)
Bonus 3 have you ever made your own digimon: no...
i don't really like to create my own digimon. act
Bonus 4 what is your favorite armor digivolution: Raidramon
I have a few favorite armor digivolutions but Raidramon has always been one of my favorites just because his design is awesome and his attacks are cool. I have always wanted to ride him.
Bonus 4 what is your favorite armor digivolution:  Raidramon 
I have a few  favorite armor digivolut
ghinwa commented…
Raidramon is also cool. yeah, it would be so nice to ride on its back :P over a year ago
Bonus 4 What is your favorite armor digivolution: Halsemon
I LOVE HALSEMON!!!!!!!!!! definitely it's my favortie armor digivolution. it has an awesome design. i also love Shurimon, Submarimon, and Flamedramon. Yolei has such an amazing partner!!!
Bonus 4 What is your favorite armor digivolution: Halsemon
I LOVE HALSEMON!!!!!!!!!! definitely it's
Bonus 5 what is your favorite digi-egg: the Digi egg of Courage
I really like the digi egg of courage because most of the evolutions that come from it are fire based and fire is one of my favorite elements.
Bonus 5 what is your favorite digi-egg:  the Digi egg of Courage 
I really like the digi egg of cour
Bonus 5 What is your favorite Digi-Egg: Digi-egg of friendship
i love this digi-egg. the way i see it, friendship is important. plus, it evolves into an awesome digimon and most of the digivolutions have something to do with ice or lightning.
Bonus 5 What is your favorite Digi-Egg: Digi-egg of friendship
i love this digi-egg. the way i see i
Bonus 6 which fresh digimon do you find cute: pafumon
this question was hard because so many in the fresh stage look really cute since they are after all babies. but I find Pafumon to be the cutest because he's just a little fluff and he looks so soft. I would love to just cuddle with him.
Bonus 6 which fresh digimon do you find cute: pafumon
this question was hard because so many in the
ghinwa commented…
haha. never heard of Pafumon :P over a year ago
Thern commented…
yeah he's one of the rarer digimon I think it only appeared in one of the manga. over a year ago
Bonus 6 Which fresh digimon do you find cute:....Leafmon
i also thought that this was a hard question. there are many that i find adorable but i guess Leafmon sort of stands out cause it looks like it has a pacifier. i also like Parurumon, Poyomon, chibomon and many more....
Bonus 6 Which fresh digimon do you find cute:....Leafmon
i also thought that this was a hard questio
Thern commented…
haha I almost chose Leafmon for my choice. over a year ago
ghinwa commented…
it's so cute. i was going to pick Parurumon over it :P over a year ago
over a year ago cutemimi25 said…
Day 1-My favorite season is digimon 01
Day 1-My favorite season is digimon 01
1.bonus 13 I ll dress up as- I was doing number 2 but I will do i tommorow
1.bonus 13 I ll dress up as- I was doing number 2 but I will do i tommorow
Bonus 7 which in-training digimon do you find cute: Wanyamon
It was almost as hard choosing one for this question as it was last one, but I choose Wanyamon pretty much for the same reason as the other one because he's fluffy, and of course because of that I want to cuddle with him. he's also is sort of like a tabby cat which reminds me much of a cat I used to have. he is also like a dog although not so much so in appearance but just basically just from his name having the word wan (sound of a dog's bark) and also he digivoles into Gaomon a Digimon based off an Akita, one of the coolest dog breeds ever.
Bonus 7 which in-training digimon do you find cute: Wanyamon 
It was almost as hard choosing one for
Bonus 7 Which in-Training digimon do you find cute: Tanemon
Tanemon is really adorable. just like the previous question, i find other in training digimon cute, but not as much as fresh digimon. i mainly picked Tanemon cause it is in charge of a meat farm back in digimon world. and how cute is it to receive three or five meats per day from an in training digimon. and i also find it adorable the way it rests in a pot later in the game.
Bonus 7 Which in-Training digimon do you find cute: Tanemon
Tanemon is really adorable. just like th
Bonus 7 Which in-Training digimon do you find cute-Pabumon
Bonus 7 Which in-Training digimon do you find cute-Pabumon
Bonus 8 who is your favorite digimon villain/antagonist: Piedmon
Piedmon was one of my favorites villians out of the many that were in season 1, even though i can't remember much of him except for the part where he turned almost everyone into keychains. which for some reason I have always enjoyed that part . also Piedmon is also pretty creepy.
Puppetmon was also pretty neat too, actually all the dark masters were.
Piedmon was one of my favorites vi
lol another thing we agree on, Thern! over a year ago
(Fuck i missed 6 days DX hahaha so sorry!!! )
Bonus 3 have you ever made your own Digimon: Not really O:
wow i never even thought about it, i should :P

Bonus 4 what is your favorite armor digivolution: Halsemon
Halsemon is amazing! Awesome design. Agree with Ghinwa!

Bonus 5 what is your favorite digi-egg: Raindramon!
Just one of the coolest Digimons ever.

Bonus 6 which fresh digimon do you find cute: Botamon
100%! i'm obsesse with Botamon XD Even my most popular post in tumblr is a gift of Botamon and Kari in the first movie!

Bonus 7 which in-training digimon do you find cute: Poromon!
Such a cute ball of feathers! But i also like Viximon and Calumon

He scared the hell out of me when i was little! He did a great job being a villian!

(Random pic of Poromon and Baby Yolei :P)
(Fuck i missed 6 days DX hahaha so sorry!!! )
 Bonus 3 have you ever made your own Digimon: Not real
Thern commented…
yay you're back :D over a year ago
ghinwa commented…
cute photo and i'm glad we agree on the same digimon :) over a year ago
yay yay yay i'm backkkkk! thanks Ghinwa! and yep, always glad to be back, Thern! over a year ago
Bonus 8 who is your favorite digimon villain/antagonist: Machinedramon
i love Machinedramon. it's one of my favorite digimon. plus, i can't wait to battle it in digimon world, but i would probably be afraid if i did since i raise seriously weak digimon :P not my fault the game has a glitch that doesn't allow me to train my partner. anyways, i don't remember seeing Machinedramon in the anime though, but i do know that it was a villain cause it was teamed up with a bunch of evil guys in digimon digital card battle.
Bonus 8 who is your favorite digimon villain/antagonist: Machinedramon
i love Machinedramon. it's on
Thern commented…
Machinedramon was in season 1, he was one of the dark masters but the battle against him was super quick. over a year ago
ghinwa commented…
oh okay. thanks for telling me. i forgot that he did appear. i'm going to have to watch that episode after i'm done with my exams. over a year ago
Bonus 9 favorite Mega level digimon: Apollomon
there is quite a few mega digimon that I love but Apollomon is my favorite just because I have so many fond memories of raising him in Digimon world dawn. and plus he looks awesome since he is all fiery and I love his name.
Bonus 9 favorite Mega level digimon: Apollomon 
there is quite a few mega digimon that I love but Ap
Bonus 13 is a great question! OMG i can't wait to get there! I was also thinking of adding like. "Which Digisdestined will you cosplay as? Female and Male" and "Funniest scene from all Digimon seasons"

Bonus 9 favorite Mega level digimon: Omnimon
Come on! Who doesn't like Omnimon?! Just so fucking cool. I just love him, i even remember when i first saw him in the movie O: it was truly amazing. Plus the design is awesome!
Bonus 13 is a great question! OMG i can't wait to get there! I was also thinking of adding like. "Whi
Thern commented…
D: how did I forget about him, I love him a lot too. and also those questions are great I'll go add them. over a year ago