Digimon XDs (rp restart)

dargox posted on May 15, 2012 at 07:09AM
Prolong: after 50 long years of research a group of scientists leaded by the former digi-destined izzy have found a new digital world that is now called "X-digiworld" inside the web, now the digimon of X-digiworld may have bodies like the digimon but the powers and evolution are completely different but even though everything is peaceful, there is a great evil ready to break from x-digiworld into the real.

Character sheet:

Name:
Weight:
Clothes:
Digimon:
Home location:
Bio:

New digimon data:

Name:
level:
Type:
Shape:
Commen color:
Special attack:

Digimon levels:
0: digi-egg
1: baby
2: in training
3: rookie
4: champion
5: ultimate
6: mega
7: beta (my spin on digivolving)
last edited on May 18, 2012 at 12:11AM

Digimon 84 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 84

over a year ago dargox said…
(here's my)

Name: Dex takumi
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 105 lb.
Clothes: black sneakers, blue jeans, red t-shirt, white zip-up hoodie, black fighting gloves, and black&red S3 digivice.
Digimon: Dramon
Home location: Usa, southeast texas, houston.

Bio: eight years ago dex and his sister was playing a digimon base computer game when they were both pulled into the digiworld which there they were surrounded by wild digimon all ready to attack but then out of nowhere a dragon like digimon jumps in and saves the two which in turns opens a portal back to the real world but before dex gose home, he grabs the digi-egg of his savor and takes him to the safety of his house, so ever since that day dex & the dramon have partner up and fights any evil digimon that steps into the real.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Hikari Shii Stone
Height: 5'4
Weight: 60lb
Cloths: black hoodie with no sleeves, black shorts, red shirt under, normal sneakers, Red and dark red digivice
Digimon: Vulpixmon
Home Location: Australia, NSW, Sydney
Bio: Hikari is a very shy girl she shudders a lot sometimes when people ask her to many questions she'll hide behind her brother but there's a secret that she doesn't know also she doesn't know why she has 'death' as her middle name she's not deadly at all....or is she also sometimes she has trouble making friends because of how shy she is and when people ask her why is she so shy or why does she shudder a lot she'll just go 'umm' or 'uhhh w-well' and then just also hide behind her brother

Name: Anthony Michael Stone
Height: 6'3
Weight: 160lb
Cloths: A white button up long sleeved shirt, black pants, formal like work shoes
Digimon: Charmandermon
Bio: Anthony is very and I mean VERY protective of his sister he'll do anything to keep her safe since she's the only family he has (both their parents died of a car crash) he also knows a little secret that he can't tell Hikari knowing that she might freak he'll get really made if he finds out that his sister is getting to nervous and when people are asking questions to much sooooo best not to ask to many questions to Hikari he loves his sister very much and (as I said before) will do anything to protect her but he'll be like a 'I'll keep my eyes on you' kind of person when it comes to boys lets just say he doesn't trust much boys easy
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Zalon Akimine
Height: 5'2
Weight: 130lbs
Clothes: Spiky black hair, red shirt, black jacket over it, fingerless gloves, Black pants, and Black and white sneakers. S3 Digivice
Digimon: Vaymon (Baby 1) Vaomon (Baby 2) Venzamon (Rookie) Xenomon (Champion)All I have for now, there will be more forms
Home location: Lives near Dexal
Bio: Zalon is pretty upbeat guy, he'll get straight to the point about things, he met Vaymon as an egg, he saw an egg in the forest, sometime after he swiped a card into his computer, it was a mystery really. It was hard raising Vaymon, because Zalon had to hide him in his closet, thankfully with a good amount of space. He had to hide him, so his parents didn't freak about a pet, due to their no pet policy, and besides, if his parents knew he had a talking black puffball, they'd think he was crazy, after awhile, Vaymon evolved to a Vaomon, now he had more urges, meaning he wanted to see the world more. Now Zalon was gonna have some trouble, especially if his parents saw him, and the fact that Vaomon talks makes his case even worse, now it was time to find him a new cover spot. Now, Zalon saw his digivice at the new cover spot, it was black and white. Zalon had absolutely no idea what was going on anymore, that was until Vaomon evolved becoming a rookie, Venzamon.
(cool, lets start)

[location: new york city, weather: rainy]

Dex: running after an very big agumon in the back allies. "DRAMON, are you sure this augmon is evil?"

Dramon: "no but we can't just let this agumon roam free, I mean LOOK AT HIM!! he's big as a tank" he exclaims while jumping from escape to escape.
???????(Anthony): CHARMANDERMON GO!
Charmandermon: *races at the Agumon and then kicks it up* VULPIXMON!
Vulpixmon: right *jumps up to the same level as the Agumon* FLAME WHEEL *starts doing a bit of a cartwheel and aims at the Agumon hitting it a bunch of times then hits it downwards making it fall downwards*
???????(Anthony): good work guys
??????(Hikari): b-big b-brother w-watch o-out
Dex: "hold on, digi-modify...speed active!!" He slashed a card into his digivice.

Dramon: comes speeding in grabbing anthony and his digimon out of the way of big agumon fall. "wow, that was close are you ok?" he asked.
(I'm actually having my digimon at an egg at this point, so I can't battle just yet)
Zalon: Whoa, that thing was giant, then it fell and went boom,
Mother: Zalon are you having one of your fantasy moments?
Zalon: No, Mom I swear I saw monsters outside.
Anthony: yup I'm fine names Anthony Michael Stone
Hikari: *runs over with Vulpixmon but then looks at blare and hides behind Anthony*
Anthony: and this shy girl hiding behind me is Hikari
Hikari: *she makes a small wave blushing in a shy way*
Vulpixmon: and I'm Vulpixmon very glad to meet you
Charmandermon: Charmandermon thank you for saving me and my partner
Zalon: *Runs outside with digi egg* Whoa, *Walks up to Anthony,* whoa, did you guys take that thing down
The agumon: turns into a digi-egg.

Dex: "well, they did" dex said to zalon while pointing to anthony and hikari.

Dramon: "no problem, it comes with begin a digimon to a digidestined, by the way...i'm Dramon and that guy over there is my tamer" he said to anthony and hikari while pointing to dex.
Zalon: Wow, my name's Zalon, and this is my digi-egg, I wonder what's it gonna be
Hikari: i-i c-can f-figure i-it o-out f-for y-you
Anthony" nice to meet you Zalon and Hikari is very good when it comes to figuring out what type of digimon that is
Hikari: *blushes while hiding behind Anthony again*
Vulpixmon: go on Hikari!
Zalon: Alright *hands the black and white digi-egg to Hikari*
Hikari: *holds it infront of her and closes her eyes* s-so f-first i-it'll be a v-vaymon......t-then a v-vaomon.....th-then a V-Venzamon........T-Then l-lastly X-Xenomon *opens her eyes and gives it back* I-it's a-also a-almost r-ready t-to h-hatch
Zalon: Wow, really? Thanks, *digi-egg hatches* Vaymon, I'll treasure you for as long as I live, but uh, let's hope we can get past my mother, she freaks about pets, but I'll take care of you for sure
Anthony:whoa there man your Vaymon isnt a pet he's your partner
Zalon: Right, I'll need to remember that,
(wonder where Dargox is)
(yeah)
(sorry guys, been really busy.)

Dex: picks up the agumon egg, saying. "well, it's been nice to meet you, new destined but we got to get this digi-egg back to it's partner. So Dramon..if you mind?"

Dramon: "no problem, dex!" he told dex while jumping up to the highest point of the roof, then yells down. "OK, DEX...THE NEXT DATA-PORTAL WILL BE OPENING IN 30 MINS AND 10 BLOCKS FROM HERE!!"
(oh)
Zalon: It was meeting you too.
Anthony: hey maybe we can join you guys and also maybe help find our other team mates
Vulpixmon: like a certen boy *smirks at Hikari*
Hikari: *blushes and gives her head with her hoodie and covers her face*
Anthony: Vulpixmon
Vulpixmon: what can't blame me she likes him
Charmandermon: there's no 'like' when it comes to Hikari liking a boy
Dex: looks at anthony & hikari, saying "um...I guess you can come."

Dramon: jumps down, asking. "but why are you looking for your team mates? Did you get lost or something?"
Zalon: I'll come too.
Hikari: w-well
Anthony: we need to see our team mates because we all got sepereted by the digi-portal so we need help finding them
Zalon: Digi-Portal, between the digital and the real world?
(btw, i'm going useing my own digimon, name dramon)

Dex: "well, there's two types of portals, digi-portals at go straite to the digiworld, data-portal which do go to the digiworld but will spit you out somewhere else in real world." He explains.

Dramon: "dex, we need to go befor the data-portal close" he saids while opening his wings.

Dex: looks to dramon, saiding. "right, digi-modify....digivolution active!!" He slashed a card.

*digi-evolution*

Dramon: "DRAMON.......DIGIVOLVE TO......DRAGOMON!!!" dramon change into a 15' tall four leg dragon with blood red cyborg armor and two blade like horns, one on the snout and one on the tail.

Dex: jumps onto Dragomon's back. "well, if all you guys are coming, then get on!" He saids to anthony, hikari, and zalon.
Zalon: Right, *Jumps on Dragomon's back* Um, that thing you did, what was that?
Dragomon: looks back at zalon, saying. "it's called digivolving and some digimon can do it but some digimon can't evolve unless they have help"
Zalon: Oh, I see now, Digimon are just like humans, they grow and get stronger, and like now, Vaymon is the baby phase,
Vaymon: Vaymon... Digivolve to... Vaomon
Zalon: Whoa, it got slighly bigger, is that Digivolution?
Dex: looks back at zalon & vaomon, saying. "yes, that's digivolving. Now may I scan vaomon's data info?" He asked while pulling out his digivice.

(hey ghost, lets post our digimon data)
(data? Sorry, I haven't watched Digimon in so long, what do you mean data? Is it some sort creation thing again except for the digimon)

Vazon: Of course,
Digi-data for:

Name: dramon
Level: rookie
Type: virus
Shape: humanoid dragon
Commen color: black with light green tiger strips.
Special Attack: virus inferno.

Digi-data for:

Name: Dragomon
Level: champion
Type: cyborg virus
Shape: cyber-armor dragon
Commen color: metallic blood red armor with a black & light green under scale.
Special attack: Data Blaster
Digi-Data

Name: Vaymon
Level: Baby stage 1
Type: Virus
Shape: Little ball of puff
Common Color: White,
Special Attack: None

Data:

Name: Vaomon
Level: Baby stage 2
Shape: Bigger ball,
Common Color: Black
Special attack: Bubble blast
Dex: scans vaomon with his digivice. "umm, vaomon, a virus type, in training, and his special attack is bubble blast. Pretty nice."
Zalon: I see, but I wonder how he'd be when he evolves.
Dex: "well, you'll just have wait & see, btw do you have a digivice?" He asked zalon.
Zalon: Digivice? Wait, do you mean *Pulls Black and white Digivice from pocket* This?
Dex: looks at zalon's digivice. "yup, that's a digivice"
Zalon: Wow, This is a very interesting Device,
(man! Where's hikari?)

Dex: he smiles, saying "yes, yes they are."

Dragomon: "the digivice is what bonds us digimon to you humans as well as help us digimon to digivolve." he explains.
Zalon: Wow, *Screen on the digivice lights up*
Vaomon: Vaomon... Digivolve to... Venzamon
Zalon: Whoa, you're a rookie now, *Scans*

Data:

Name: Vezamon
level: Rookie
Shape: Small wolf dog
Commen color: Black and white
Special attack: Tornado Surge

(I was wondering the same thing)
Dex: looks at vezamon, saying "man! vezamon your evolving fast but why?"

Dragomon: "hey zalon, you mite want to keep watch of vezamon evolving speed, cause it can make problems. Take it from a digimon" he tell zalon.
Vezamon: Heh, I'm a digimon of fast growth
Zalon: Well guess what, You've gotta stop now,
Vezamon: Well, I can't evolve again now, unless I'm in combat,
Zalon: Whenever I need it?
Vezamon: Yes,
Zalon: Phew
(guys I am so sorry I was very busy at school*
Hikari: *closes eyes then quickly opens them looking up*
Vezamon: I must know, why are we going for the digi-portal anyway?
Dex: "to take this agumon egg back to it's destined." He anwser.

Dragomon: "now, if there's no more questions, I would like to get going. So anthony and hikari can you two get on my back? Or are you going to digivolve charmanermon and vulpixmon?" He asked.
Zalon: No more from me
Vezamon: Same here
Hikari: *gets out her digivice* V-VULPIXMON M-MEGA D-DIGIVOLVE
Vulpixmon: VULPIXMON MEGA DIGIVOLE TO......FIRE PHEONIXMON
Hikari: *jumps on Fire Pheonixmon's back and then puts up*
Fire Pheonixmon: *flies up*
Anthony: HIKARI WHERE ARE YOU GOING GET BACK HERE MISSY
(just to say Hikari saw Gabumon Matt and TK and Patamon falling from the sky)
(lol)
Zalon: wow, a Mega Digivolution,
Vezamon: Don't worry, we'll reach that stage someday,
Zalon: You sure, because somehow you've been evolving rapidly, and we could probably reach that form in a couple of minutes if you ask me.
Vezamon: I told you, I can't evolve with out being modified now