Digimon XDs

dargox posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 08:22PM
in this rp a evil digimon name virusmon and has releashed a new type of virus in both of the x-digiworld and the normal digworld, now this virus will make any digimon who get it in them will becomes evil in 5 days and virusmon has also be causeing random timewarp digi-ports in all the worlds even in the real world, btw the war between x-digimon and normal digimon has been respark up.

Bad guys

Virusmon
Virus-devimon
Virus-blackwargreymon
Virus-gatomon

Please use this info form for a new character.

Name:
Race:
Nationailty:
Digimon:

(here's my character's info)

Name: dex
Race: 1/2 white, 1/2 mexcan
Nationailty: usa
Digimon: black renamon
last edited on Jan 01, 2012 at 08:45PM

Digimon 514 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 514

over a year ago darktheheghog said…
(lol XD)
Hikari: *blushes a bit* yeah *raises her digi-vice* VULPIXMON MEGA DIGIVOLVE
Vulpixmon: Vulpixmon Mega digivolve too......FIRE PHEONIXMON
Hikari: REMEMBER OUR TRAINING FIRE PHEONIXMON
Fire Pheonixmon: right *flies down to the ground and goes into it making a big hole appear and then a fire was striking towards both Renamon and the angewomon girls and it striked them very hard*
Hikari: *gets out her necklace and it was the shape of a star then it starts glowing and floats* ICE BLIZZARD *blows out some ice and its like a real blizzard and it hits both the renamon girl and the angewomon girl and turns them into ice* NOW FIRE PHEONIXMON GO USE THE SPECIAL MOVE
Fire Pheonixmon: LIGHT POISON SPEAR *aims at both the renamon girl and the angewomon girl and it hits them making them fly backwards*
Hikari: alright Matt and Gabumon quick attack them while their still down
over a year ago dargox said…
Matt: right wergurumon u know what to do!!

Wergurumon: ok!! WOLING PUNCH!!!! ~he jab his fist and sound wave hit both of the digi girls~

Angewomon girl: ~flys back hiting a tree~ AAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Renamon girl: ~also hit the tree and her helmet fall off revileing her face to be kari's~ damit this is not good! DATA VORTEX!!!

[both disapper in a twister]

Matt: dang they run.

Gabumon: well at less we're safe now.
Hikari: yeah but it wont be for long *looks up to see the sun setting* we should keep going even if it takes all night i would rather us sleeping at home then sleeping here
Vulpixmon: Hikari i think its best if we all rest
Hikari: *sighs* alright we'll sleep here for tonight (since there in the forest i think) i'll keep watch
Vulpixmon: but Hikari-
Hikari: i know what your gonna say Vulpixmon but i'll stay up and keep watch out
Vulpixmon: that was the first thing i was gonna say but the second thing i was gonna say was wasnt it weird that one of them were you and the other was Kari
Hikari: who's Kari?
Vulpixmon: *sweat drop* oh yeah i forgot you dont remember but you remember Kari right Gabumon?
Hikari: *punchs a tree and it falls over then runs over before it hits the ground and then punches it again and keeps doing it until its small enought to make a camp fire and then picks some of them up and puts the down like a mini circle* hey Vulpixmon?
Vulpixmon: Fire Breath *puts the sticks on fire*
Hikari: *puts some rocks around the sticks to make sure the fire doesnt go anywhere else and gets her hand burnt* yeouch *takes her hand back* owww
Gabumon: yeah I do, but I want know y do those girl look like people we know? ~grabs the droped helmets~ and a other thing what is their armor for?

Matt: ~sits down at the camp fire~ so hikari where are u from?
Hikari: well i was born in australia but then me and my brother moved to Japan *throws in another piece of wood with one hand and sits down next to Matt covering my left hand which is burnt*
Vulpixmon: *sighs* i wish Matt and Hikari would fully remember and have their memory back i hate to see them like this
Hikari: what about you Matt where are you from
Matt: ~thinks for min~ dang it i'm sorry my memory is still kinda foggy.

Gabumon: ~sitting with vulpixmon and dose one those anime arm flaps~ DANG!! this is to much to watch vulpixmon, I mean fell like knocking them over the head would be faster than waiting for their memories to come back!! *huff* *huff* *huff*
Vulpixmon: *panics and holds gabumon back* calm down gabumon but ya know I think you gave me an idea!
Hikari: it's ok I understand *thinks: why do I feel like I know him whats this feeling I have* so umm *turns head away and thinks again: I feel fuzzy for some reason do I like this boy*
Gabumon: fine vulpixmon but let me know what cooking in your head ok?

Matt: ~still looking at hikari but also thinks~ ( what's with me feel like some inside me know this girl but y? And y do I feel like kissing her?)
Vulpixmon: maybe If they kissed or if they did something that would remind them of they're relationship then they might get their memories back!
Hikari: *blushes while looking away and thinks: what's wrong with me I barely know this guy but yet I feel like kissing him* hmm *looks at Matt from the corner of my eye*
(can we make this bit a bit of a musical cause I had an idea and I wanted Vulpixmon gabumon to sing kiss the girl! Random idea really)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
seph: 'smiles then starts to walk away, not wanting to see them kiss because of his feelings for hikari'
shadow: are you ok?
seph: let them be together, i have no place in this, and i never will 'he looks down and continues to walk away'
Cleo: ~siting in a tree and then flips to hang upside down saying to seph~ hey what got u down?

X-Gabumon: yeah tell us we're good at cheering people up.
seph: first of all, sorry about earlier. well i'm sad because i care about hikari deeply but shes with matt 'sits by the tree' i know i wont have a chance, how could i?
shadow: 'sighs' poor seph
Cleo: ~jumps down by seph~ well I think if u high jack the first kiss from matty then maybe hikari will fall in love with u instead of matt, I mean don't u and hikari also have feeling of love for each other?

X-Gabumon: cleo I hope your not trying to snatch up matt r u?

Cleo: maybe I am but on my def every thing that happen in the world happends for a reason and maybe reason y matt and hikari lost their memories is to give seph here a sec try to win hikari heart. Do u agree with me seph?
seph: i did kiss her first though, but she still chose matt. but we are still friends
seph: besides what chance do i have over matt?
Cleo: well then maybe we should go out, I mean we did make a great team when we fought hunter earler and plus I need some one to help me take down the dark guardains and plans.

X-Gabumon: really cleo your hitting on a man who's heart is with some one else.

Cleo: well gabey u can't blam a girl for trying, right seph?
seph: x-gabumon is right.... i'm sorry
shadow: 'pats sephs back'
Hikari: *looks at Seph* I wonder what he's sad about *walks over to Seph* hey buddy what's wrong *makes a small smile*
seph: 'he smiles and says' it dosent matter, and besides you cant do anything about it, not anymore 'he looks away'
shadow: 'sighs and says' hikari, seph is in love with you, he is sad because he knows he will never have a chance with you. he knows you and matt are going out, he was fine with hit but he feels he can never have a chance over matt.
Hikari: me and Matt were going out? whoa whoa whoa i dont believe something like that ever happened last time i checked i was single besides i barely know Matt
Cleo: see seph if u don't take this chance to ask hikari here out now then u woun't have a other again! So do like me and take the leap. ~runs over to matt and they start talking~

X-Gabumon: ~sweat drop~ (thinking: oh boy that girl dose not waste time.)
Hikari: uhhhhh ookaaay???
Vulpixmon: *walks over to Cleo* excuse me i know you like Matt but if you make Hikari think that Seph was his girlfriend then what if he gets his memory back and what if Hikari gets her memory back i suggest that making them forget about them going out would not be a great idea
Matt: umm....vulpixmon it's ok and beside me & hikari only met yesterday, so how we be going out?

X-Gabumon: ~walk over to gabumon~ and how u cutey r u dateing any digimon?

Gabumon: um...not really y u ask?

X-Gabumon: just woundering cause I was watching u hang out with vulpixmon over there and yall good pare, plus I havn't ever seen a male gabumon.
Hikari: *walks over* guys i think its best if we all just get some sleep as i said i'll keep watch out i cant sleep anyway
Vulpixmon: are you sure Hikari?
Hikari: with how much my head is pounding i am really sure i gotta lot of things on my mind
Vulpixmon: ok then night everyone *walks near the fire and curls in a ball and falls asleep*
Hikari: *climbes a tree and then moves some of the leaves away so i can still see the others and then sits down on a branch and keeps watch out*
Cleo: ~looks up at hikari saying befor sleep~ hey if u need a break just me know and i'll over ok?

Matt: ~also lays down saying~ that gose for me too..i mean it woun't be fair if u don't some rest as well.

Gabumon: I agree we should all take turns threw the night.
Hikari: no you all get some sleep i'll be fine like i said to Vulpixmon my head is really pounding i have no idea why it just is so you all just get some sleep *rubs her head while looking up at the night sky*
All four: ~saids good night~
Hikari: *holds her head and thinks: why is my head hurting so much I feel like something is trying to come out but it won't ahhhhh it hurts to much* arggg *holds head with both my hands*
Vulpixmon: *wakes up and looks up at Hikari* I hope your ok *falls back asleep*
seph: 'looking at the moon in his zen aku form thinking to himself'
shadow: 'sits by hikari' hikari, the reason why seph isnt doing anything to ask you out is because you went out with matt, and he cares too much about you and his friendship with matt to break you and matt up. 'he looks at seph'
[mean while in real world dex and blare meets up with john]

Dex: ~walks up to john saying~ hey john have your team found hikari and matt yet?

Blare: ~also walks up saying~ hey dex I thought we r here to battle?
seph: 'looks at the moon deep in thought'
shadow: somehow i hope you remember his feelings for you hikari, but you must follow your heart, oh and vulpixmon? your kinda cute 'he giggles'
seph: 'holding his wolf sword in his hand as he looks at the moon'
Hikari: *giggles* if only she wasn't asleep and how can me and Matt go out when we only met yesterday
*in the real world*
John: no but they have found a portal
Charmandermon: and that's why we're here for Blare to find that portal and try to find Hikari Matt gabumon Vulpixmon Seph and Shadow
John: a lot of people to find
shadow:youve known each other for years. its like this hikari, a guy called dex i think asked you to make him and matt prove our feelings for you. seph went first and kissed you, he kissed you greater than anyone, i know cause he told me, then matt had a go and he french kissed you. you were blushing and silent when they kissed you 'chuckles'
seph: 'takes out the wolf sword'
shadow: after seph and matt kissed you, you chose matt, seph accepted this but inside he was sad. the sad thing about seph, is that when you look at matt he has fangirls and he knows you and the other digidestined very well. seph has never had anyone love him, and you are the first person he has had love for.
Hikari: well why don't I give him a chance I mean it couldn't Hurt to date him
Matt: ~snoreing super but also his sleep talking about remebering hikari~ *SNORE* hikari *SNORE* must get ready for our first date tonight *SNORE* TK shut up I don't need any tips.

Cleo: ~_~ zzzZZzzz

X-Gabumon: ~_~

Gabumon: ~_~

(lol XD I wounder if hikari heard any of that)

[ in the real world ]

Dex: all right well help find them to.

Blare: but u two have to pormest to battle us after we find them ok?
Charmandermon: oh alright
*in the digital world*
Hikari: wow I guess me and matt have dated but it wouldn't hurt would it?
(oh no what's Hikari gonna do :o)
shadow: let me give you the age old advice of follow your heart, what does it tell you to do?
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
[Digital World]

Dorumon: Where r we going, AJ

AJ: Digimon Nursery

DOrumon: Why

AJ: To get a digi-egg for Haley. I want to see her smile again

-They came to the nursery and started looking for the right digi-egg. They found it and explained the reason to Electmon who is the guardian of the nursery. He agreed to let them take the egg and with that they left. They wen through the portal and wen thome to give the egg to Haley. A lucky outcome considering it was her birthday-

AJ: Happy Birthday Haley! -gives her the egg-

Haley: Is it really-

AJ: Same one as before

Haley: THANK U!!!!! -gives AJ a big hug and continues with the party-

[Sorry for the late post]
Hikari: well right now its confused it cant decide on what to do or who i love most i cant remember Matt much nor can i remember Seph much my head is still really fuzzy its making it hurt to much
Vulpixmon: *still asleep*
shadow: hikari, only you can decide what you want, dont let seph, matt, or even me infulence your decision ok? and as for helping you remember, i could hit you on the head 'laughs' just kidding
seph: 'looks at the moon in zen aku form'
Hikari: *thinks to herself: oh deary me what am i gonna do i have feelings for Matt and i feel like kissin him but i also feel bad for Seph oh god what should i do i wanna give Seph a chance but what if i get my memories back and what if Matt gets his memories back and if i go back to dating Matt then Seph will keep thinking he wont have a chance awwwww dammit
[ the digi-sun starts to rise ]

Cleo: ~wakes up while siting upand yawns~ *yawn* aw man that was a good night sleep! ~looks over and see hikari asleep leaning on seph~

X-Gabumon: ~also wake up and see what cleo~ hey cleo I have ideal!

Cleo: yeah what is it?

X-Gabumon: lets scare every one sence their still asleep?
seph: dont bother
Cleo: hu? Aww y not? Seph.

X-Gabumon: he's probley one those who don't like pranks.
seph: have houner for the others, we would not do it to you
shadow: 'sigh' listen to deep inside yourself and do what that says 'walks to vulpixmon'
takato: i hope my bros ok