Digimon XDs

dargox posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 08:22PM
in this rp a evil digimon name virusmon and has releashed a new type of virus in both of the x-digiworld and the normal digworld, now this virus will make any digimon who get it in them will becomes evil in 5 days and virusmon has also be causeing random timewarp digi-ports in all the worlds even in the real world, btw the war between x-digimon and normal digimon has been respark up.

Bad guys

Virusmon
Virus-devimon
Virus-blackwargreymon
Virus-gatomon

Please use this info form for a new character.

Name:
Race:
Nationailty:
Digimon:

(here's my character's info)

Name: dex
Race: 1/2 white, 1/2 mexcan
Nationailty: usa
Digimon: black renamon
last edited on Jan 01, 2012 at 08:45PM

Digimon 514 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 514

over a year ago Zmidy313 said…
(What's going on?)
over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
(bad digimon attacking, seph and matt like hikari, takato appeared, nothing too major hahaha)
seph: even though hikari did not choose me shadow, i will use everything in my power to protect her and everyone else
shadow: and i will protect vulpixmon especially
seph: 'smiles' you have a thing for her?
shadow: 'smiles and nods'
seph: well you can tell her when we beat this digimon now go
shadow: right EXHAUST FLAME 'attacks the bad digimon'
over a year ago darktheheghog said…
Vulpixmon: Hikari didn't your wound heal
Hikari: the thing is Vulpixmon it's not a wound
Vulpixmon: it's not? What is it?
Hikari: promise you won't tell
Vulpixmon: promise
Hikari: it's the mark of the cat
Vulpixmon: the mark of the cat? So does that mean your a cat or something
Hikari: no it means I can act like a cat sometimes
Vulpixmon: ooooh so that's why you Morley eat tuna and stuff like that
Hikari: yup I just had to Try not to do it infront of the others
last edited over a year ago
(hello anybody still come onto this rp?)
over a year ago dargox said…
(yeah I am)

Dex: blare can u still fight? cause we need to go help our friends to fight.

Blare: yeah I can still fight any ways I have a bone to pick with that greymon fought.

Dex: alright lets go!! ~looks to hikari saying~ hey r u comeing? we need all the help.
Hikari: i cant
Vulpixmon: she'll come out soon ok?
Hikari: *runs out to the back of the house*
Dex: ok then, blare lets go! ~runs out the front~

Blare: ~fallows~

[mean while in the city]

Evil Wargrowlmon: ~counters shadows attack with~ NOVA INFERNO!!! ~hot white flames shoot of his mouth and slam into shadow's exhaust flames~

Evil Greymon: ~attacks shadow from the side with~ CHARGED HORN!! ~hit shadow with a horn charged by lighting~

Virus-blackwargreymon: DESTROYER CLAW!!!! ~slams his claw into the ground causeing all the building around them to fall~
???? (Hikari): *in a cat outfit and has a cat like mask to cover half of her face so no one will reconise her and then appears behind Seph* Meow whats going on kitty cat ( link the Mask)
???? (Hikari): *in a cat outfit and has a cat like mask to cover half of her face so no one will reco
seph: hello familiar person who i cant think you could be. well i am protecting my friends, one of them is the one i love, and the others are my best friends. well we have to fight this digimon so can you help us?
?????? (Hikari): meow sure thing kitty cat *gets out to rings and they both glow black* DARKNESS RING *aims at the evil wargrowlmon and the evil wargreymon* say good night kitty cat
seph: shadow, go get im
shadow: EXHAUST FLAME 'destroys the evil wargrowlmon'
(hikari sounds cool, hmm i want seph to do something like that.... he could have the mark of the wolf, that would be cool)
(that sounds like an awesome idea!)
(i am reminded of this guy called zen aku now)
seph: i'd best reveal something to you my new friend 'shows a scar shaped like a wolf head on his arm'
???? (Hikari): wow wow kitty cat impressive *sees Matt going into the house to check on Hikari* well I better get going see you later kitty cat *jumps up and disappears but then appears behind the house and changes back to normal and quickly runs inside*
Vulpixmon: I told you Matt Hikari just went to look around the house since she can't go outside
seph: 'nods then touches the scar, dark blue armour covers him and a wolf head shaped helmet appears on him' when i am like this, you can call me zen aku, the wolf guardian
zen aku (seph): 'summons a sword with a wolf emblem' now prepare to feel the power of the moon
(anyone here?)
(waiting for Dargox to reply)
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Dorumon: AJ, why aren't we out there helping Dex and the others

AJ: I told u years ago that we r stopping with this Digi-Destined stuff. We agreed to leave it to the next generation

Dorumon: Then why r u here

AJ: Im trying to find out why my crest appeared. That is all

Dorumon: -slaps AJ- What happened to protecting the world......What would Haley think if she saw u now

-Dorumon left the room-
Hikari: *walks past AJ but then falls over holding her chest* oh god not again*
Vulpixmon: HIKARI!!!! *runs over to her* is it happening again
Hikari: y-yeah d-dont worry i-i-uhh *faints*
-AJ is so shocked at what just happened that he didnt notice Hikari fainted-

AJ: -mumbles to himself- Dorumon hit me....my own partner hit me....what have I done....Haley forgive me

AJ crest began to glow. The light "healed" Hikari and she woke up. AJ heard a voice in his head that told him about Fusion Digivolution. The light faded and AJ dropped to his hands and knees in shock
Vulpixmon: *looks at AJ* AJ are you ok *runs over to him*
Hikari: *still fainted*
seph: 'runs to hikari in normal mode' hikari are you ok?
seph: 'looks over her and notices the cat mark, but he kept quiet to protect her secret' what happened?
AJ: Im goin home

-He staggards out and passes through a portal that so happens leads to Paris. He hears a familiar voice yell his name. AJ goes to investigate and find Dorumon being attacked by BlackWarGreymon-

BlackWarGreymon: Wheres your partner. HAHAHAHA -kicks Dorumon-

AJ: Right here! -launches at BlackWarGreymon and punches him in the face- Leave him alone

BlackWarGreymon: U cant stop me -swats AJ to the side. Walks over and raises his fist but before he can do anything, AJ jumps up and grabs hold of his arm- Let Go -throws AJ besides Dorumon

AJ: I wont stop protecting Dorumon. U'll have to kill me -AJ and Dorumon began to glow and they lift off the ground.

AJ/Dorumon: Fusion Digivolution! -a bright light temporarily blinded BlackWarGreymon. When it faded, one digimon stood in his way. A humanoid digimon with black & purple armor, long pink hair, dragon-like mask that covers top part of face-

Kentaurosmon: Im Kentaurosmon.....time to die -he launched at BlackWarGreymon with tremendous speed. He appeared in front of him- Tempest Punch -He punched BlackWarGreymon in the stomach area that rip him in half. BlackWarGreymon was destroyed and Kentaurosmon de-digivolved back into AJ & Dorumon-

Dorumon: Lets go home

AJ: There is something I need to do first in the Digital World

-They stepped through a portal and went to the Digital World-
Vulpixmon: she is now but Hikari is just sick she's been sick ever since the whole team went their seperate ways when everyone seperated she started to cry alot not only cause everyone else left her but her brother and Matt did too she felt as though her heart was gonna break any minute but then....the next day John came to see how Hikari was doing when he went up into Hikari's room he thought of waking her up but no matter what he did or what he said Hikari still didnt wake up he check her pulse.......there was nothing so straight away he Charmandermon and i took her to the hostpital all day and all night not a single heart beat but she was still breathing so we knew she was alive she has never woken up since until one day when everyone John Charmandermon and in were asleep Hikari just shot up her breath really heavy and her heart beat going TOTALLY fast after when John calmed her down the Doctor came and told him well all of us that Hikari is very very sick so she wont be able to do much what caused her to be sick was the fact that she didnt drink water for 9 months and then she barely ate any food and also she has been crying to much but her heart can beat to fast that her body cant handle it so she faints and she doesnt wake up for about 2 hours
Hikari: *winches a bit*
seph: well i can look after her if that is ok with you 'whispers' and i know hikari is the cat guardian 'shows vulpixmon the wolf mark' i am zen aku, the wolf guardian, and i wont reveal her secret dont worry, i care about her too much to do that
Vulpixmon: oh you shouldn't be asking me that question you should be asking Matt I'm perfectly fine with this *whispers* and I know you wouldn't reveal her secret
Hikari: *winches* no...stop killing them.......Seph...Matt......STOP IT *cries while she was asleep*
Vulpixmon: she's having that dream again
seph: hikari it's seph, can you hear me? its just a bad dream wake up
shadow: i hope shes ok
(hey guys i'm going have matt suck into the x digi-world and loss his memoryies, while dex & blare train. Oh and sorry,for the late reply.)

[in the x digi-world]

Matt: ~come to and sits up saying~ aw, man where r we?

Gabumon: ~also sits up~ idk, matt but seem to be the digi-world

Matt: ~looks at gubumon and yells~ AHHH, MONSTER STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! ~he quickly stands up and then runs away from gubumon~

Gabumon: ~runs after saying~ WAIT MATT I'M NOT A MONSTER, I'm your digimon!!

[ mean while in the real world In some random hills]

Dex: BLARE DO IT AGAIN!!!

Blade: what y dex? We been training non stop in these hills for like five weeks already and plus I miss hikari & all our friends.

Dex: yeah I know blare, I miss them too but we have to get stronger cause one if it weren't for that cat girl showing up our friends would have been killed, so that's y we're up here training because if another digimon attack like last one we'll be ready ok?

Blare: fine dex i'll keep training but one thing when we get done today we call them please?

Dex: sure but only one time ok? NOW DO IT AGAIN!!

Blare: ALRIGHT!! INFERNO POWER PAW!!!!! ~blare light her hands on fire and then strikes an target dummy causeing it & the field around it go up in a blaze~
(its cool Dargox)
Hikari: Matt.....in trouble....*she quickly opens her eyes and but her eyes are glowing white and then she and Vulpixmon gets transported to the x-digi world*
Vulpixmon: *falling* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *lands on her face* owww....
Hikari: AHHHHHHHHHHH *lands on Matt knocking him out* owwy my butt where the heck are we?
Vulpixmon: i dont know i never been in this place before *see's Hikari sitting on Matt* hey who's that your sitting on
Hikari: *looks down* i dont know *stands up and pokes Matt* excuse me do you know where we are?
Matt: ~gets up and looks at hikari without knowing who she is and saying~ oh thank god listen there's monster after me, we have to run!!

Gabumon: ~jumps out the bushes saying~ MATT!! WAIT I MITE BE A MONSTER BUT I'M YOUR MONSTER AND FRIEND PLEASE TRY TO REMEBER?

Matt: ~ducks behidden hikari saying~ sorry I don't know u and how can I be your friend when I don't know who I i'm?
Hikari: oooookaaaay? wait whats a monster all i know is a digital Monster
Vulpixmon: i dont know Hikari
(imma be mean and make Hikari lose half of her memory lol)
Hikari: *looks at Matt* dude its ok its a digimon by the way i'm Hikari Stone
Vulpixmon: and im a Vulpixmon a digital monster
Hikari: and she's my partner and by the looks of it that digital monster seems to be your partner
Vulpixmon: *walks around Gabumon* what are kind of Digital Monster are you?
( lol XD so lets see matt lost his whole memory, hikari and vulpixmon losted half of their memory but gabumon didn't right?)

Gabumon: ~stares at hikari, matt, and vulpixmon saying~ VULPIXMON!, HIKARI!!, IT'S ME GABUMON!! Matt's digimon!! ~points to matt who still behidden hikari~ don't any of u remember me?

Matt: sorry I don't know u gabumon, I don't even know own name.

(hey lets have vulpixmon the first to remember gubumon ok?)
(lol ok won't be that mean and make gabumob lonely XD)
Vulpixmon: oh wait now I remember you gabumon *hugs him* your Matt's partner and your the one who me and Hikari first met
Hikari: we what now?
Vulpixmon: don't you remember Hikari?
Hikari: nope I only remember you and myself I don't know the gabumon
Vulpixmon: I wonder what mad them loose their memories?
Hikari: by the way who's Matt?
Matt: well if u don't mind I got to find my out of here. ~runs off~

Gabumon: ~hugs vulpixmon back~ I don't know vulpixmon but I think they mite have hit their heads when we crash here but at less u remember me!
Hikari: whoa whoa whoa *grabs Matt by the back of the collar* slow down cowboy I think it would be best if we all stayed stuck together if we all split up it would be either we get lost or something bad might happen to us and y'all don't want somethin like that to happen would you cowboy?
Vulpixmon: she's right if we all split up we would either get more lost or something might happen it will be best if we stick together
(charc add)

Name: cleo slifer
Race: white
Nationality: greek
Digimon: x-gabumon (female)
Vulpixmon: so it's agreed we'll all stick together until we hopefully find a way out
Hikari: rightio
(ok so now there's a new character?)
(yeah I just make her up for the x-digi world but I think I mite change her digimon.)

Matt: ~looks backs hikari saying~ fine but don't try any thing funny ok?

Gabumon: ok that's no prob matt.

(oh btw cleo is kinda of a matt fangirl, so I think we can have some fun with that, what u think?)
(maybe Hikari can have a 'for some reason' kind of jealousy and Matt can freak out for some reason but Hikari would proberbly try to hide her jealousy lol it is a funny idea lets see how long Hikari can hide her jealousy though)
(ok and I think I just came up with a other role for cleo, since she the first character I made for x-digi world she could help them out while also trying to hit on matt. LOL XD)

[ok so hikari, matt, vulpixmon, and gabumon were walking trying to find their way home which hikari and matt still their memory lost and then three X-greymons jump out ]

X-greymon 1: GROOOWL!

X-greymon 2: ROOAR!

X-greymon 3: NOVA FLAMES!!! ~shoots three fire balls at hikari and matt~

Matt: ~shakeing in his shoes~ oh crap more monster

Gabumon: MATT LOOK OUT!! ~runs in front of and couters with~ AQUA SHEAL!!! ~water forms around his horn and then make a dome around him and matt~
Hikari: *pats Matt on the back* hey man it's ok as long as you got your gabumon your mighty fine but anyways I better help the lil fella out *jumps up and then does a glide kick hitting one of the x-gremons in the eye*
Vulpixmon: Hikari be careful
Hikari: don't worry Vulpixmon I'm fine *jumps back then runs at another x-greymon and rams into its stomach the runs at the last x-greymon and jumps up punching its chin making it fly upwards* ahhh *lands on my feet and shakes her hand in pain*
All the x-greymons: ~get back up and fouse their attacks on hikari~

X-greymon 1: TAIL SLAMER!!! ~swings his tail into hikari super hard~

X-greymon 2: ~place his huge foot lightly on hikari ready to crushs her if he wants to~

X-greymon 3: ~trys to his attack on matt again~ NOVA FLAMES!!!

Gabumon: ~jumps and grab matt out of the way but gets burn~ AAAAHHHH!!!

Matt: ~look at gabumon saying~ y did u save me?

Gabumon: ~look at matt saying~ because i'm your friend even if u don't remember me.
Hikari: *struggles and then grabs the x-greymon's 2 foot and lifts it up with all her strength lifting the x-greymon 2 up as well and then starts spinning him and let's go of him and he hits the 3rd x-greymon* TAKE THAT
Vulpixmon: wow I never seen Hikari get so strong
seph: 'goes to the digital world and turns into zen aku' HIKARI MATT, WAIT
Hikari: huh? How did you know my name?
zen aku (seph): 'takes off his helmet' its me seph, and vulpixmon, dont you recognise me?