Diet and Exercise New here

sexy_vamp posted on Oct 23, 2008 at 05:54PM
Hi everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Annette and I just recently found this site. A few days agao, actually. And I have been working on losing weight. I started a diet and exercise program last month. And in that month I lost 15 pounds and 17 inches. I am really excited and I need to keep that excitement so I can keep myself on track. If any of you would like to talk, please let me know. I would love to talk to anyone!

Diet and Exercise 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ky02121 said…
I just joined this group. I was doing good for awhile, was losing weight by running. The past couple of months I've been stressed out and I've gained weight again. After I get stable I'll go back on a exercise regimen.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tatia said…
meh
I am on a diet atm.However,at the Easter holidays I gained some weight too^^:( I am planning a diet with a few calories and I don't know if this is healthy...
over a year ago alliXcobber said…
ugh im fat so im going to go on a diet tommorow. i weigh 121 pounds and im about 5'2
over a year ago ky02121 said…
smile
Well I lost a lot of weight since the first time I posted in this thread. I still want to lose more so I try to workout at the gym at least 3 times a week.