Degrassi J.T. YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joelover101 posted on Jun 25, 2009 at 10:17PM
OMG I JUST SAW THE ESIOPE WHERE J.T. DIES IN DEGRASSI 101 ON THE N BUT YEA I WAS LIKE OMG THEY KILLED HIM BECAUSE OF MIA I WAS LIKE OMG I CAN'T BELIVE THAT I THINK THT SPINNER AND JAY SHOULD OF LIKE KILLE HIM ( I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF THE GUY WHO KILLED HIM) BUT ANY WAY I WAS CRYYYING I THOUGHT EMMA BF SAUN ( O THINK THAT HOW U SPELL IT) BUT YEA WAS GOING 2 LIKE BREAKE WHATEVER HE HIT I FELT BAD 4 TOBY THAT WAS HIS BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD AND EVERYONE WAS SAD 4 MIA OR LIBRTY BUT HELLO TOBY!!!!!! ANYWAY R.I.P. J.T. YORK

Degrassi 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago luvindegrassi said…
crying
da boy dat killed him was Drake from lakehurst.
over a year ago gosselinfan626 said…
does anyone know the name of that episode???
over a year ago Seddie4Ever said…
Rock This Town
over a year ago caitie_cool said…
the saddest episode ever. cried my eyes out.
over a year ago nikkierin99 said…
crying
You need to learn how to spell, though I was so sad and crying when JT died too.
over a year ago cheneill said…
crying
that was siad wany jt die i was said way that hapen he was a good kid or teen he did desor that no o
ne dose.
over a year ago girtotaldrama said…
worried
why did they have to kill jt he was the only innocent and cute guy wen i first layed eyes on him im like ok he wont do bad hell be on ther forever apperently i was wrong
over a year ago hann13 said…
worried
Im reaally upset i missed gthe episode. i cant find it. So wat happened othe rthe jt being stabbed. why was he stabbed, where, who did. Im really confused
over a year ago degrassi13 said…
Just look up where to watch.degrassi rock this town or you can watch his death scene on my youtube channel its jtslater7