debzzies buddies & aka homies the spn RPG part 2

debie24 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 11:27PM
character list)debie24-sam,brooke darkmoon 47 castiel,serena-user20392.dean,bobby

User20392 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 08:25AM

Welcome! Here's the second part of the Supernatural roleplaying game in which we make up the story as we play. So here's the list of the characters that are already taken and next to their names is the username of whoever is playing as the character:

-Dean Winchester (played by User20392)
-Sam Winchester (played by debie24)
-Bobby Singer (played by User20392. Don't hesitate to say something if you want to play as him, though!)
-Castiel (now played by almost everyone here, you can play as him anytime)
-Serena (an Original Character played by darkmoon47)
-Brooke Davis (a crossover character from One Tree Hill played by debie24)

Some of the things you should know about the roleplaying game is that crossover characters (characters from other series) are allowed, and so are OCs (original characters made by you or any of your friends/family members/anyone else you know, if let you use their character(s) only.)

If you're going to make an original character or are planning to play as an original character, please make sure your character isn't a mary-sue. We don't think it would be a good idea to have a character that beats up everyone so easily and is better than everyone else at everything so suddenly and is perfect. It's too unrealistic. Let's say there's an storyline with an evil character who is not supposed to be easy to defeat. The "mary-sue" just comes and beats up the evil character so easily the storyline suddenly just disappears, so what would be the point of the storyline if it can't even last, right?

If you're going to play as a crossover character: this Roleplaying Game is primarily about a horror TV show called 'Supernatural', where demons, angels, ghosts, gods, and even shapeshifters are real, but feel free to play as any character you want from a TV show even if in their dimension they're not real. As long as the character is not from a cartoon or animation, it's alright. And let me remind you, if you want to play as a character who is not a human being and very probably would be hunted by Sam and Dean, don't worry, it's not like we *have* to kill them, we can even make up an awesome storyline for them! :D

Fandom 'ships are and are not allowed. Brooke has been with Sam and Serena with Castiel, but that's it. At first, I said that I believed it was better that fandom 'ships would not be allowed at all, and that changed, but only with Brooke and Serena, hopefully this is does not bother anybody.
There's a reason there's some rules for this RPG. We want it to be as cool as possible, and there are some things that could ruin that. So, feel free to contact any one of us about who you would like to play. You can whether write it on the wall of this spot/club, or message us, or say it here. Either way, you're welcome to play! If you have any questions regarding this RPG, ask them any time. ^^ (I also hope my English is understandable enough, my apologies if it isn't. If you have problems with English as well, we can help you. Just so you know, my username is User20392, and it would be easier for me to help you if you speak Spanish. :)

Here's the second part of the new Supernatural role playingeon which we just make the story up as we role-play this time. So here's the role-players and characters list. The characters names in bold are taken, the ones in italic are temporarily taken (probably until someone says they want to role-play the temporarily taken character) and the normal ones are not taken.

Characters List
]Hunters

Dean Winchester,User20392,
Sam Winchester,Debie24,
Bobby Singer (User20392 [Taken until anyone says they want to play as him]
]Castiel9 Darkmoon47,
Original Characters

Serena](Darkmoon47
Crossover Characters
Brooke debie24,

last edited on Mar 13, 2012 at 02:10PM

debzzies buddies & aka homies 4547 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 4547

over a year ago User20392 said…
(Nevertheless, I'm very surprised! And Debie, I'm back.)
over a year ago darkmoon47 said…
(blame Amy it was her idea lol)
(I'm gonna change what Debie said as Dean since I think he would be willing to hell them no matter what, just as he's always done)
Dean: I'm gonna help Sam.
over a year ago debie24 said…
brooke)Im sorry sam Im sorry ( sam)grabs the salt from brooke and pours it on and around azazel go back to hell where you came from!
Dean: Sam, remember nothing really happens to him with holy water and salt! At least salt barriers do nothing to him.
last edited over a year ago
Azazel: To bad you can't say the same for Serena. She looks like she's really hurt.
Dean: Azazel, what the hell are you doing here? I killed you, damn it!
Azazel: You may have killed me but Lucifer brought me back.
Dean: You sons of bitches... So what is your freaking plan now?! What are you here for?
Azazel: All i'm here for is Serena.
sam)dean do something ( brooke)who is this guy she runs up to azazel and tries to hit him ,(sam)dean
Serena: *takes deep breaths to try and stop the pain*
Dean: Serena, are you okay? *sees Brooke* Brooke, what are you doing?! You really shouldn't even try to do that! *stops her*
Azazel: I think the salt got in her eyes. Someone should really help her. *smirks*
brooke )but dean i want to kill him let me go dean (sam)serena are you gonna be ok? ( sam) how are we gonna send him back?
Dean: You smile all you want, nothing bad is gonna happen to her. *looks back at Serena* Serena, sorry, what can we do to get all that salt off you?
Serena: I don't know just do something! My eyes are burning!
Azazel: I told you. Give me Serena and i'll leave.
Dean: First off, Brooke, you can't kill him yourself. And Sam, we need the colt. That's all we know is his weakness. *looks at Azazel* We are not giving you Serena, no matter how much you try to make us do it.
sam)your not gonna get her (brooke)oh god just take me
Azazel: Why not that's all i want. *looks at Brooke* Who are you?
Dean: *lowers his voice* Sam... We still have the colt, don't we?
*stands up and walks to where Azazel is* Azazel, who she is is none of your concern, just leave.
brooke) no dean he can take me brooke replies!she walks up to Azazel please take me!
sam)yeah dean i think we do what the hell is she doing?
Azazel: I highly doubt you're Satan's daughter.
booke)no im not but take me anyway!
Azazel: Why are you so willing to go in her place?
brooke)I cant tell you right now take me and I will!
Dean doesn't know what to do, but stays very close to both Azazel and Brooke.
Azazel: Let's see...........take the wrong girl back and have Lucifer and Samhain be pissed at me or take Serena back and have them forever grateful.............i think i'm gonna take Serena back.
Dean: Azazel, don't you even ... *looks at Brooke* You can't be serious about this. Brooke, just wait, okay? You don't know even half of what could happen to you at all if you let him take you. This is serious.
Serena: Brooke.........i will not...........allow you........to take............my place.
Dean: I don't think you want to even find out what would happen to you. You don't know the concecuences, you wouldn't even be able to handle it... Hell, who would?! Azazel, you're not taking either of them.
brooke) come on already arent you suppose to be some bad demon? take me before I take you!
Azazel: You're not taking her place.
Serena: Brooke what are you doing?
sam)wait damn dean we have to do something now ,looks at both girls!
Dean: Yeah well, you know what, Azazel? Nobody is taking her place because nobody's coming with you.
Dean: Sam, what are we even supposed to do? You didn't even answer me.
brooke)you son of bitch,your a piss pour demon wont even take me hell thats funny!
Azazel: *glares at Brooke then walks over to Serena*
Serena: *trys to slap him but fails cause her eyes are to badly burned*
sam)yeah dean I did the colts in the trunk haul ass and get it!
Dean: *stands in front of Azazel* What part of "you're not taking anybody here" don't you understand? Leave Serena alone.
brooke)jumps on Azazels back you bastard bad demon my ass brooke sticks her finger in his eyes!!!!and pulls his hair!
Dean: Brooke, what THE HELL are you doing?! You're not helping!
Azazel: *throws her off him* I CAME HERE FOR ONE PERSON! YOU HATE HER! WHY DON'T YOU WANT ME TO TAKE HER BACK?!
sam)fine dean !
Dean: We don't hate her, we hate YOU, get the hell out.
brooke)I said i cant tell you right now dumb ass demon she lunges at him again this time she stabs him with a long silver knife!!!!
sam)comes back in looks at brooke what?Azazel hey! sam shouts
Azazel: *grabs her by the throat* YOU WANNA TAKE HER PLACE?! FINE!
Serena: No. You came here for me you're taking me.
Dean: He's not taking anyone, damn it! Let her go, you son of a bitch! *tries to make him let Brooke go*