DashClan Cats :) (Join Here)

maximumrider12 posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 11:26PM
Here is where you join as a member of DashClan. Dont ask, just post a bio, and make sure I say okay before posting on the RP thread.

DashClan 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Rebecca_Orlando said…
Can I be Leafclaw a white she cat with a brown dappled tail. She's a warrior. She was once a loner living in a bush, but one day a cat walked up to her and started talking about a clan living nearby. She decided to join.
over a year ago maximumrider12 said…
Sure :) You can post on the RP thread anytime noow XD
over a year ago scourgestar55 said…
i am claw. i have white fur with black spots and blue eyes. i'm a warrior. i was a at created at the C.I.A. i'm a vampire. one day i escaped. i was running. i saw a cat through the leafs of a bush. i walked up to them. i found out that it was dashstar. he asked if she would be interested in joining dashclan. she said yes. dats a pic of me.
i am claw. i have white fur with black spots and blue eyes. i'm a warrior. i was a at created at the
okay cool :) would either one of you like to be deputy?
over a year ago scourgestar55 said…
i'll be deputy.
okay, I'll add you on :)
over a year ago ZombieMeowth said…
smile
Name: Darkenedmoon
Mate: none
Bio: Originally a kitty-pet, he ran away when he couldn't take it anymore, he was seperated from his siter (Neurotoxin) and joined DashClan.
Name: Darkenedmoon
Mate: none
Bio: Originally a kitt
big smile
Cool :) yup, we needed a medicine cat <3 you can post on the thread now, everyone can!
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
Fleetfoot- A longlegged cream-white she-cat with tabby legs, head and tail, with ice blue eyes.

Bio:
A energetic kit who was founded by Dashstar as she was venturing on her own in the forest. As she grew she became a fine warrior with the same energetic energy, she has a lack of fear, which can sometimes get her into some sticky situations. But in all she is very kind to the cats around her.
Fleetfoot- A longlegged cream-white she-cat with tabby legs, head and tail, with ice blue eyes.

Bio:
perfect :) I'll add her on soon
over a year ago Rainstrike said…
smile
Nightleaf

black striped she-cat with blue eyes

Bio:
She was clan-born by her mother, Shadeflower, but in Fernclan. Fernclan was driven out by twolegs and spreadout. Nightleaf was found wandering around, weak with hunger, by a Dashclan patrol.
okay :) you can post on the thread now
over a year ago Lionblaze said…
Flashinglighting

Gray and white she-cat

Bio: clan cat had a father like Ttigerstar but lived to be loyal.
over a year ago Jayfeather1215 said…
name: Manypaths
color: green eyes with a light cream pelt with few long stripes that look like paths (hence the name)
bio: was a kitty-pet had a kitty-pet mate named Jason, after they mated her two legs died and Jason was taken away, she was in the forest, found by a wondering aprentace.
over a year ago ashtailcat said…
Coyotefang

tom with cream pelt with darker stripes. has amber eyes and is blind in his left eye. has fangs too

bio: born in an unknown clan but was the runt of his litter. His parents abandoned him and a DashClan patrol came across him after he was attacked by a dog. The dog thought he was a chew toy and that's how he got his scar and blind eye
Coyotefang

tom with cream pelt with darker stripes. has amber eyes and is blind in his left eye. h
over a year ago WarriorLover199 said…
smile
Blood pool gray she cat with red eyes and black paws