Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's Camp Halfblood (Demigod RPG)

zutaradragon posted on Dec 16, 2013 at 02:37AM
pick a god or goddess from any past religion (Greek being the main 1) and go from there
Camp Halfblood (Percy Jackson series) has opened its doors to all half-bloods, not just Greek...so if you're the child of Thor or Seth or Jupiter, you're still welcome! all demigods and halfbloods need protection...from the outside world...

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 254 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 254

over a year ago zutaradragon said…
~ Alik
*happily tending to the various pond lilies and irises of my lake, not really paying attention to where i am or the fact that i'm being stared at*
over a year ago darkmoon47 said…
Crystal
*walking around the camp I now call home*
~Calle
*running through the forest with Aisa in my arms and sees a sign, which i run 2 instantly*
~Aisa
*bleeding and unconscious*
~Alik
*suddenly realizes ppl r gathering around the lake n looks around at them* uh...usually only so many ppl r staring at me if i'm playing...*notices they're all ages from kid 2 teens and i chuckle* i think i landed in the middle of a festival...
do u kno where u r? *some1 calls out*
nope, i go where the waters take me *i reply 2 who-knows-who* (I forgot to mention that the existing characters can be used whenever needed)
last edited over a year ago
Crystal
*sees the people gathered at the lake and run to join them*
~Alik
does that mean he just walked thru the barrier...?
NO!! that's not possible! *my glowing blue eyes flick from person 2 person and i sigh*
what's the big deal....n what barrier? *i reply*
~Calle
*i run with Aisa in my arms and glance back behind me* "Shit!" *i think, running faster. the fornjotr (norse Giant) is still behind us and the gate to some sort of camp is only just in sight. suddenly the 3 Fenrir Storm, Shadow, and Ghost. (the 1 below is Ghost...and those r normal humans) Birki is riding on Storm, and i've never been more relieved to see the son of a trickster. he laughs madly as they attack the fornjotr and he jumps off*
let's get 2 gettin'! *he says, taking off 2 the camp with me carrying Aisa just behind him. i feel like we just walked thru a soft mesh n i look around, pausing only briefly*
~Evangeline
*i look over as there's a rumble* we've got barrier action...*i notice the 2 figures running in n slowly they become clearer, 3 ppl...1 in the arms of another and clearly injured badly* Chiron...*i say just as the camp director shows up, trotting away 2 the barrier* (he's a centaur) ok...or not...
~Sean
*i follow Chiron closely with Seftew just behind me* damn it, after letting other demigods in other monsters show up that we don't kno much if anything about along with them! *the centaur complains. i roll my eyes. what did he aspect...? did he think even tho we let others in only greek monsters would attack? what a joke...*
~Alik
does that mean he just walked thru the barrier...?
NO!! that's not possible! *my glowing blue
Crystal
what's going on
~Alik
*looks around as several of the kids take off screaming something about barrier action* well i may as well join them...
~Calle
*runs into the middle of the camp, past a horse guy and some1 else* we need help! oh, Eir...please help us...
well we don't have Eir here, but i'm her daughter. *a girl walks over and smiles. 2 black cats follow her, 1 with piercing green eyes and 1 with icy blue* my name is Aini...
I'm Birki! *suddenly he shows up and freezes, staring behind the girl at another girl who's walking over slowly*
and i'm Calle...this is Aisa...
I'm...Aidnu...*the other girl says softly*
~Evangeline
*watching them, confused* well they made fast friends...
~Sean
*me, Chiron, and several kids are staring out of the barrier at a giant and 3 massive wolves fighting* well this is....different...*suddenly there's a whistle and the 3 wolves shrink and shoot past us through the barrier. the giant looks pissed but falls over from blood loss*
~Seftew
*watching and guiltily enjoying all of this* "what is wrong with me? this camp was suppose to be like a rehab..." *i think to myself* (This is Storm)
~Alik
*looks around as several of the kids take off screaming something about barrier action* well i
Crystal
"y do i have to be here this place is not for me"
~Alik
*Looks over at the 1 girl left standing n walks across the water 2 her* hello...*smiles, sensing the danger has passed*
Crystal
*i look around and then point to me asking "are u talking to me"*
~Alik
of course u. ur the only 1 left here. *gently moves some of the lilies away as i walk* And seeing as i don't know where i am, i thought u could maybe explain...
Crystal
Ur in a place 4 the kids of gods and goddesses...... my name is Crystal by the way I am Hera's daughter
~Alik
ah...I'm Alik, son of Nokken. *smiles*
Crystal
*bows slightly* nice to meet u
~Alik
*confused slightly and bows back* nice 2 meet u as well...
~Aini
*we take the girl called Aisa to the medical cabin and my cats walk off 2 fetch herbs* how'd u end up being chased by that fornjotr anyways?
dunno...*Calle replies* we were walking and it showed up...Birki left about a week ago 2 go do something
yeah, n it seems i have good timing getting back here 2! *Birki replies* i can't leave for 5 minutes or all Hel breaks loose!
hey! watch it, u! *Aidnu growls, glaring at him* (This is Shadow)
~Alik
*confused slightly and bows back* nice 2 meet u as well...
~Aini
*we take the girl called Ai
Crystal
"no Crystal........no you can't your not allowed to..........." so uhh...........do you want me to show u around " It's just a harmless crush nothing bad ever...............never mind"
~Alik
sure. *smiles and walks out of the water, shoes forming from the seaweed around my feet* (he turned plants in2 shoes!)
~Birki
what? *i look at her*
that's my mother ur talking about, now watch it! *she snaps*
hey, you realize we're trying 2 keep track of all the new students here, right? *Sean says as he walks in, Seftew just behind him*
do you have any idea where you are? *Chiron asks them, looking them up and down* how did you just cross through the Barrier?
i believe the fact that they did just cross through with no issues is the main point. *Seftew replies* tell us, who are you?
I'm Birki, son of the norse god of trickery and chaos Loki. *I grin* and these are my faithful brother Fenrir Storm, Ghost, and Shadow. *i pet each of them in turn and the 3 councilors seem very confused*
I'm Calle, son of the norse god of the oceans Aeqir, and this is Aisa. *he points 2 her, as she's still laying on the table with Aini checking and healing her wounds* the daughter of the norse god of thunder Thor.
Crystal
nice trick........lets go
~Alik
thanks...when your father is a god of lakes n swamps u learn a few. *snickers slightly*
~Sean
more norse demi-gods, hm? *i look at them* seems we're getting more and more of them here...
I'm just glad there's only 1 voodoo demi-god here...*Seftew replies with a sigh*
and what's THT suppose 2 mean? *Evangeline growls as she walks in, her eyes glowing red* because I'm the daughter of a evil god i'm bad? I don't think u get any room 2 talk, butcher! *she snaps*
... ...she's got a point...u do have quite the colorful past as well...*i reply, looking at him*
tht's quite enough arguing. *Chiron says b4 Seftew can retort*
Crystal
"I wonder what tricks I can learn........." *I start the tour* (time skip on the tour) So any questions......
ok!) ~Alik
no, not really...ok, i have 1....how many pantheons are here...? (pantheons are the groups of gods, as in Egyptian, Norse, Celtic, and Voodoo are where mine are from, and Greek are the 1s originally)
Crystal
*looks at him confused*
~Alik
u kno...how many different places do the demigods come here from? Nokken is a norse god, meaning he's from Scandinavia (meaning the nordic countries)
Crystal
oh.......i don't kno.......i just got today............ur the first person to talk to me here.............everyone else acts like i don't exist *looks and the ground sadly*
~Alik
hey, don't look sad. ur the 1st 1 tht hasn't run away scared of me...*smiles warmly*
Crystal
*looks up and smiles* no one ever smiled at me before................
~Alik
that doesn't seem right...how can that be...when ur so nice
Crystal
Well when u r proof that the queen of the Greek gods cheated on her husband........and when thu ur step fathers orders the goddess of love turns her back on u saying ' I curse you to never fall in love or even to kno kindness until you can show that you are worthy of love' ppl tend to avoid u.......
~Alik
heh, I don't know much about the greek gods n goddesses...but i do kno about being avoided...when ur father is known only for dragging helpless victims into lakes and swamps ppl don't tend to like u much
Crystal
that is true.............and while i would like to be your friend......."damn that curse"
~Alik
well y not? *looks confused*
Crystal
the curse i told you.....friendship falls under kindness
~Alik
well I've been kind to u thusfar any nothing has happened...
Crystal
yet............
~Alik
don't be such a downer~! *grins* (or maybe he's just 2 cheerful...)
Crystal
don't grin at me like that.....or you might make me fall for you
~Alik
r u saying that'd b a bad thing? *chuckles* perhaps ur right, like my father i don't spend much time on land...heh...women were just dying trying to get 2 him tho. (it's so punny! XD )
Crystal
*laughs*
~Alik
I suppose it would probably be where he got his reputation...*pauses*
Crystal
Maybe
~Alik
*grins* anyways~! Hey, what were they talking about b4...?
Crystal
What do you mean
~Alik
what were they talking about with barrier action or...whatever they said...
Crystal
No clue lets go find out.... if u want to that is
~Alik
yes...yes i do.
Crystal
Lets go then
~Alik
after u~ *smiles and bows slightly*
Crystal
If only u were someone else's son
~Alik
what? the son of a norse god isn't suppose 2 talk 2 the daughter of a greek 1? *confused*
Crystal
I'm not saying that........if u were someone else's son maybe........."we could be together"