Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's Acme Looniversity!

zutaradragon posted on Sep 27, 2013 at 03:00PM
We're tiny, we're toony, we're all a little loony~! At Acme Looniversity we earn our toon degrees~!

Here's the rules
~Don't make the Fox Censers mad (meaning no lude behavior or cursing)
~Character must b based off of an existing Warner Brother's character (Seeing as the characters r the kids)
last edited on Feb 07, 2014 at 06:10PM

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 240 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 240

over a year ago zutaradragon said…
~Parisa
*making faces when Buster walks up* what r u doin'? *he asks, looking at me*
workin' on a gooky....*i reply, making another face*
hey, those r pretty good. you're gonna ace the Gooky class! *he smiles*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago darkmoon47 said…
Veronica
*walks into the office to get my student handbook* I'm Veronica Quinn
oh yes Harley Quinn's daughter am I right?
yes
*she hands me the handbook and I take a seat and start reading it* "Don't make the Fox Censers mad...........oh yes we can't make them mad"
oh, n all the teachers r the original Loony Toons n from the Animaniacs, like Bugs. also, only 2 humans go 2 AU, Elmyra Duff n Montana Max)
~Parisa
OH LOOK!!! *Elmyra runs over* ANOTHER PRETTY KITTY WITTY!!!
Oui *i reply* while i am most definitely pretty...i am not *my pupils narrow n my spots start glowing red* i repeat i AM NOT A KITTY!!
but kitty~!
*i sigh, a completely unamused look on my face* here, have some dynamite down ur pants...*i drop about 10 sticks of TNT down her pants n grab Buster n run just b4 she explodes*
.... ....i take it ur learning from Slappy...
oui oui *i smirk slightly* (dis Elmyra)
oh, n all the teachers r the original Loony Toons n from the Animaniacs, like Bugs. also, only 2 huma
OMG so does that mean that Harley Quinn and the Joker are teachers)Veronica
*I laugh a bit as I get up and walk to my first class that is being taught by..... I look at my class schedule and groan.........my mother........on my way to class I hear a boom and look around*
i guess they could b...but it's a zany school so i dunno if they qualify...after all the motto is "the teachers have been getting laughs since 1933!)
Parisa
Wakko is teaching my Gooky class
oh, ur learning from the best in that area! *Buster replies* (this is a gooky....in case u wondering)
i guess they could b...but it's a zany school so i dunno if they qualify...after all the motto is "th
well I think that the school should also have classes for it's superheroes and villains) Veronica
*I shrug the noise off and head for class*
~Parisa
anyway, let's get going~ I have my next lesson in silencing sensors from Slappy soon! and Dot's teaching the art of making beasts appear from boxes! *i run off with Buster behind me*
Veronica
*i walk into the classroom and take a seat*
~Parisa
*running and skids 2 a a near stop, sliding in2 a purple skunk n we fall over* ommigosh, i'm so sorry! *i exclaim*
~Christopher
*walking when something goes flying past me in a breeze....n i'm tempted 2 give chase but decide against it* nah...
Veronica
*i watch as my mom walks in*
~Parisa
oh, it's like...totally fine! *The girl smiles as i help her up* I'm Fifi!
I'm Parisa *i smile*
~Chris
*i walk into a classroom and sit in a dark corner* tell me something Chrissy ol' buddy...how did u let urself get sucked into coming here? *i ask myself*
Veronica
*i look out the window as my mom starts teaching*
Veronica r u listing
yes Ma'am
*she glares at me*
i mean yes mom
~Parisa
*looks at my watch* i gotta get 2 class, see ya! *takes off and stops just outside the red door of a huge tree. i study it up and down and see a very thin string. following it with my eyes i see it's rigged to drop something as soon as the door opens. i snicker and back up, throwing a small knife at the wire and a huge piano falls, dropping right where i would have been standing. Slappy opens the door and looks at me* well done, u just passed ur 1st test. *she smiles n i stare*
really?!
yeah, don't push it...
Veronica
*i feel the whole class staring at me* "great going mom"
~Parisa
yes. *i nod and she walks inside. i follow and freeze just before an anvil drops and it lands right in front of me*
you're doing better then i thought. *she smiles* ah, maybe you can continue this
~Chris
because i didn't wanna be just some stray...*i say to myself, finally finding my class*
Veronica
*I keep my eyes on my mother 4 the rest of class*
~Parissa
*i listen carefully 2 what she says n eventually leave from class when it's over*
~Chris
*i look around and sigh* "there's a dog in this class...wonderful..." *i find an empty seat as far from the dog as i can*
ur l8, Christopher. *the teacher glares at me*
I'm sorry, Ma'am, i'm new n i couldn't find the class...
Veronica
"finally class if over" *i get up look to c what class is next and go 2 it*
~Parissa
*i take off and find my next class. Fifi is in it n i decide to sit next 2 her* Bonjour~! *i smile*
oui, bonjour 2 u as well *she smiles* (she's a black skunk. her muzzle, stomach, the tips of her hair, and top of her tail is red along with the studded band on her tail *But it's darker red* all the lines are gold and metal, the circles glow faintly orange. the tip of her tail is steal)
~Parissa
*i take off and find my next class. Fifi is in it n i decide to sit next 2 her* Bonjour~! *
(this is Fifi)
(this is Fifi)
Veronica
*yay a loony toon class.....mom and dad will be so mad but i know i will enjoy this class
~Parissa
*Looks over as a human girl walks in n Fifi seems as confused as me* like, i thought the only 2 humans in toon classes where Elmyra and Max *she says softly. i shrug*
maybe they're changing things up a bit. *Buster replies*
Good thing she's in Bug's class, not the Warner Brothers n Sister...*Babs adds*
Veronica
*i look around find a empty seat and go sit down* "oh boy...............I hope i ace this class"
~Parissa
i just hope for her sake it's not a class on what heavy objects 2 drop on enemies...*I reply* and how 2 react and reanimate after u get hit with them...
or when u get zapped by lightning. *Babs snickers*
shot in the face? *Plucky adds*
o-o-o-or blown up with TNT. *Hamton replies, matter-of-factly*
Veronica
"TNT............shot in the face................zapped by lighting...........what kind of loony toon class is this"
~Parissa
*i look over and the look of shock on her face says everything* some1 hasn't seen our teacher's shows...*i think out loud*
like, we're taught everything from faces to how to go splat and walk away...literally... *Shirley replies*
sadly some of us go splat more then others...*Calamity sighs, looking over at Little Beeper...who sticks his tongue out* (Calamity and Little Beeper ornaments are SOOOOO cute! I WANT THEM!!)
~Parissa
*i look over and the look of shock on her face says everything* some1 hasn't seen our teach
Veronica
"where is the teacher"
~Parissa
*looks at the door as Bugs and Daffy walk in* good morning class! *Daffy looks at us* 2day you will have 2 teachers 4 double the zany!
but 1st...*Bugs pulls a carrot from nowhere like he always does* we have 2 new students joining us! *all the lights go out except 2 spotlights, 1 going on the girl n 1 on a cat in the corner. confetti falls on only them and loud applause erupts from nowhere*
~Chris
*instantly goes red n hides myself behind my long, bushy tail*
Veronica
*laughs a little*
~Chris
*another spot light appears, this time on Bugs and Daffy....who've appeared each on a raised red stage* and would u 2 b kind enough 4 tell us ur names? *Bugs asks in2 a mic tht suddenly appears in his hand*
uh...I'm...I'm Chris...*says softly*
Veronica
"oh no that is what i was afraid of" Veronica "plz don't ask for my last name"
~Chris
well how about we learn a little about you before we get started? *Daffy replies happily in2 a mic which appeared in his hand*
uh...*trying 2 think of something*
shy little kitty, hu? *Daffy says*
I'M NOT LITTLE!! *snaps*
and a little snappy n temperamental 2. *Bugs replies*
come on, just say somethin' *Daffy says*
yeah, just say somethin' *Bugs adds in...this continues with them going back n forth a while trying 2 get me 2 say something n i slowly get more n more angry*
FINE! U WANNA KNO SOMETHIN'?! HERE'S SOMETHIN'! I LIVED IN A CARDBOARD BOX MY WHOLE LIFE! ALL MY OTHER SIBLINGS WERE TAKEN IN! NOT ME! *my eyes darken* I WAS CONSIDERED THE UGLY KITTEN THAT NO1 WANTED! I HAD 2 LIVE WITH NO1 AND NOTHING!! THEY ALL SAY I'M NO1, I'M NOTHING, I'LL NEVER B ANYTHING!! I'M HERE 2 PROVE THEM WRONG!! *i snap, standing n storming out of the room*
~Parissa
whoa...maybe it was 2 much 2 force him 2 say something...*says softly*
like, totally...*Fifi nods in agreement*
Veronica
"wow poor guy.........oh no does that mean I am next?"
~Parissa
*the students glare at the teachers a while, silently willing then to move on without questioning the other student. eventually they do and the lesson continues*
Veronica
"oh thank god now as long as they don't ask me any questions after class i'm good"
~Parissa
*fortunately for the new student the lesson isn't about stuff like being zapped or squished, but about the proper use of anvils*
Veronica
*gets more confused as the lesson goes on*
~Parissa
*notices how confused she's getting n sighs* "Toon classes for a non-toon...must be as hard as wolf teachings from a non-wolf..." *I think 2 myself*
Veronica
*sighs* "maybe my parents r right........maybe i am not cut out for this after all............yea and maybe Batman will come walking in thu the classroom door............i can do this"
~Parissa
ok~! *Bugs grins as the class slows and it's the last few minutes* your homework is to explain the proper use of an anvil trap
oh, this is easy *I grin* especially with my other teacher! *I say softly 2 Fifi, who nods*
Veronica
"good thing i took notes"
~Parissa
ah ah ah *Daffy wags his finger* that's not all.
certainly not. *Bugs nods* you must also properly set 1 up.
well I've disarmed them so setting them up shouldn't be 2 hard. *I reply softly*
sounds hard 4 anyone who can't, like, lift an anvil. *Fifi replies*
Veronica
*sighs* "i am gonna fail this class"
Veronica
*sighs* "i am gonna fail this class"
~Parissa
*the bell rings and we all take off happily* this should be fun~ (and in case ur wondering if i'm purposely making this hard on her, I'm not. this is all based offa episodes and basic tooning antics)
i kno) Veronica
next class is..........oh come on another toon class i get to fail
i kno) Veronica
i kno) Veronica
i kno) Veronica
~Parissa
well it is a toon school...*says softly* my next class is gookies~! *I grin, taking off*