Dark Angel Which Dark Angel Character are you?

joose32 posted on Mar 21, 2010 at 10:07AM
Okay so I've been doing the reputation quizzes in the Harry Potter spot (Yes I like Harry Potter =P) and I thought it would be cool if there was a Dark Angel one. Unfortunately there wasn't on that particular site. But I googled and found this site. Check it out. Which Dark Angel character are You?!

link
Okay so I've been doing the reputation quizzes in the Harry Potter spot (Yes I like Harry Potter =P)
last edited on Mar 21, 2010 at 10:09AM

Dark Angel 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago joose32 said…
big smile
I'm Sketchy XD
I'm Sketchy XD
over a year ago shomill said…
COOOOOL! Thx for telling me, joose! Are you a member of BuddyTV?
I just took it, and I'm Max. Sweet!
I just took it, and I'm Max.  Sweet!
big smile
Nah. I kinda just googled Which DA character are you and this was the only one that came up :D
laugh
Woah Dude. Max. Awesome! :D I just so sounded Supernatural right there XD
over a year ago abbibrodie said…
Surprise, surprise, I'm Alec. Guess I like him because I'm like him... does that even make sense?

last edited over a year ago
Surprise, surprise, I'm Alec. Guess I like him because I'm like him... does that even make sense?
Yeah, that does make sense, abbi. And, would you believe that I guessed that would be your character? :P
Heh. Strange, isn't that.

Sadly I actually made an effort to NOT try to influence it. Purposefully didn't look at the results you could get, or overthink the answers. Went with my gut each time.
Just destined to be Alec. =D

My boyfriend even agrees with the descriptive bit (but not the character, because he hates Jensen Ackles. Too pretty = arsehole in boyfriend's book).
So I'm guessing your boyfriend isn't all that pretty?
There's no correct response to that lol.