Dark Angel You know you're obsessed with Dark Angel when...

shomill posted on Jan 09, 2010 at 01:53PM
Here's a game I got from (of all things) the Supernatural club. All you gotta do is list some reasons why you think you're obsessed with DA. It's super-easy, and tons of fun. (You'd be surprised at what fans do when they love a show!) You can list as many as you want at a time. There's only two rules: they gotta be true, and they've gotta be original, i.e. no repeats.

Ready? I'll start:
You know you're obsessesed with Dark Angel when...

Dark Angel 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago shomill said…
1. You call people a "wack-job" whenever they do or say something weird.
2. You cringe at the sight of a bar code.
3. After every episode of Dark Angel, you practice martial arts in your living room- even though you have no idea how to do martial arts of any kind.
over a year ago abbibrodie said…
4. You use the phrase 'blah blah woof woof' in everyday speech.
5. You refer to Michael Weatherly as 'Logan' when watching NCIS, even when sitting with people who have never seen Dark Angel.
6. You seriously considered getting a barcode tattoo on the back of your neck, or Minoan runes tattooed on your wrist/down your spine.
7. You started saving money to buy a Ninja motorbike (in black, naturally), even though you have never ridden one in your life.
last edited over a year ago
lol Oh, my goodness, abbi...

8. You have one or more characters' bar codes memorized.
9. You really want to go to Wyoming and find out if there are any covert government installations there.
10. You think it's really funny when someone names their cat "Max."
over a year ago abbibrodie said…
ah, 10. reminded me...

11. You wanted to name your new puppy Joshua (but were over-ruled by your family, then over-ruled again when you suggested Alec as an alternative name).
LOL Oh, that's adorable. But I'd have to overrule you on Alec, too. All the X5 names should go to cats, cuz all the X5's (at least the main characters) had cat DNA.

Er... okay, then...
11. When you make a suggestion like the one I just made.
over a year ago Doush007 said…
12. When you watch it over & over till you memorize it & never get bored.
Yeah, that's the biggest indicator, isn't it?

13) When you get upset with yourself for being wholly unable to read a bar code even tho you've seen so much DA you've got it practically memorized.
14) When you started feeling sad cuz no one was posting on this spot anymore.
over a year ago joose32 said…
smile
LOL so true about the cat I named my kitten Max we had to give it away coz we had too many and when my cat had more i named it Max again :D

and Aww don't worry i'll try post on this spot all the time :D

15) When you come on the Dark Angel spot and your like OMG! There's a "you know your obsessed with dark angel when..." game and get excited. Coz i got excited :D
16) You say "Joshua Hungry" automatically when someone says the name Joshua. (I say it all the time in Joshuas voice when someone talks about my cousin Joshua lol)
17) Whenever people come over and your watching dvds they're like "urgh Dark Angel watta freak" to you lol
18) When you get your family members addicted to the show and they hate you for it because it ends in 2 seasons lol (my niece was so angry)
19) When you say lines from the show so much your friends and family get used to it and start saying them too :D
20) When you go on youtube looking for this really really cool dark angel vid you saw ages ago and it's not there anymore but you still search for it haha(I'm doin that now. Multitasking :D)
21) and when you first started watching supernatural you still called Dean Alec for the first half of the season lol
22) You're so happy that you are not the only Dark Angel obsessed fan out there even though the show ended years ago :D
smile
23) You check the updates and see your names practically taking up most of the list from leaving too much comments lol
24) You see you commented 55 minutes ago and yet somehow your still on this spot commenting more
25) This spot makes you feel like turning off the computer and watching your Dark Angel dvds
laugh
LMAO, joose32!!!!!!!! And I understand that about SPN.
26) Anytime you see Jensen in ANYTHING, you go, "Oh, hey, look, there's Alec!"
27) You actually tell your mother that you are in love with Zack.
28) But she doesn't mind, cuz she's in love with him, too!!!
29) Whenever you're driving along and you see a squirrel by the side of the road, you shout "Squirrel!" like Michael Weatherly did in the season 1 gag reel.
big smile
LMAO I know when I saw Jensen on Devour ages ago I was like "Alec!" and my sister was like "Wat?" and i go "I mean Dean!" lol
30) When your having mac and cheese you think of Joshua and say "mac and cheese" in his voice (i honestly do that lol)
31) You're still calling Jessica Alba Max when you see a new movie trailer starring her
32) Watching terminator movies remind you of Zack in android mode :D
33) Whenever you see anyone from Dark Angel in another show or program you call them by their Dark Angel names and not the ones they're given in the show (i'm still calling Danozo? don't know how to spell it but i still call him Logan when i watch it, even though he's got no glasses or wheelchair)
34) After you finished typing up your "you know your obsessed when.." your gonna go and see if there's anything else in the spot you can leave all your comments over lol (going to do that now :P)

You do the Terminator thing, too? lmao
35) You're so freakin' tired you can't think of anything else to post, but you don't wanna leave just yet, so you type out this ridiculous sentence.

(Good grief, I sound like the girls on the Supernatural spot!)
big smile
Yeah and Lmao I do number 35 as well :D

36) When you finally do turn off the computer you can't sleep anymore coz your heads still buzzing with things your obsessed with and want to type out in this spot
37) You wake up and get upset coz all those good obessesions filtered away through the night lol
38) You're scrolling through the comments and seeing your icon too much lol
39) You think Kevin Durand looks wierd without his Joshua face lol
40) When you see a bald guy you wish you had a stamp to stamp a barcode on his neck like they did at jam pony lol
41) The last six forums created on this spot are the ones you created.
42) Including this one.
43) And you keep playing it.
over a year ago doctor-reid said…
tongue
hehehe i'm loving this!!! great idea shomill =D
ok:
44) You yell "OW MY BUM!!!" whenever you fall over, even if it doesn't hurt, just because Jensen yelled it in the S2 gag reel =)
45) You actually said "Gotta blaze" then pause... contemplate that you watch the show too much.... then shrug cos you don't =P
46) You had to have Macaroni Cheese and 'lil hot dogs' after watching 'The Berisford Agenda' for the first time
47) Whenever your mum suggests macaroni cheese for dinner following that, you immediately ask for 'lil hot dogs' with it... earning you a 'my-god-you're-a-freak' look from your family =P
48) You see your old black jacket in the wardrobe and think 'Hey that's just like Max's..." (lol)
49) You're tempted to say 'copulate' whenever someone brings up the topic, but then change your mind cos your the only one who watches the show =(
50) You have a dream where you're in a movie of Dark Angel as another transgenic who ends up hooking up with Alec...
51) Then when you wake up from the dream, you continue to add to the story that you dreamt of and picture the scenes in your head...

I'm not weird am I? Lol
Oh i almost forgot
52) When telling your dog to go outside, and he doesn't move quick enough... you actually say to him "Bip Bip Bip" =D
smile
53) No, you're not weird, doc. I did the exact same thing when I had a dream about Zack. ;)
54) I also dreamed about Alec and Logan on other occassions, but I'm kinda sad cuz the dreams weren't any fun. :(
55) When your mom tells you that you are too obsessed with this show.
56) And you just look at her and go, "Duh!"
big smile
No you're definately not weird at all
57) Your dvds are scattered around the house but your Dark Angel ones are sitting perfectly in a special cube reserved for them :D
58) You notice that practically most if not all of the obsessions on this page are true to you
59) You're laughing coz you realise you're not the only who obsesses like this over Dark Angel
60) You're happy coz you won a hot guy in the Dark Angel vending machine even though its not real lol
61) You're using you "transgenic" abilities you got in the vending machine game even though you have no idea how to calculate probabilites :D
62) But you still think your brainy coz your saying "the probability of blah blah blah..." (ok maybe that ones just me lol)
haha nice - I can agree to number 60 for sure =D
i <3 Alec hehe
63) You are so mad cuz your life has just been too damned busy for you to take the time to reply on any of these forum posts.
64) You feel like you're neglecting Dark Angel because you've been watching more Supernatural than DA these days.
sad
Aww i agree with 64 too :(
lol
65) You can't believe you're doing this, but you reeeeeeeally want something else to prove you're obsessed with DA, so you post this sentence as a reply.
laugh
hahaha
66)and you also post this one so everyone knows your obsessed too :D
LOL!!!
hmmm
67) When you start to worry cuz in the Yum or Yuck Game, you have to keep asking "Which ep was that?", so maybe you're not as obsessed as you thought.
68) Hmmmm, I'll have to do something to fix that^^^. :)
smile
69) and when your the one who posted the Yum or Yuck question and can't remember what the episodes called you just know Joshuas stoned
70) When you google up for the DA episode guide and you're happy because you found out the name of the episode :D
71) When you look through a book of baby names and get upset cuz you can't find "Jondy" or "Tinga" in the book.
over a year ago wzrdrckhrtthrob said…
72)When browsing the internet for the list of X5 barcode numbers, you come across these forums and decide to join in the fun.
73)One of your passwords is Max's full barcode.

Hey guys, I saw this and decided it sounded like fun, so here I am!
big smile
welcome! =)

74) you and your friend say fenos tol to each other
75) when messing around on your keyboard, of the 513 different sounds it can make, you type in 452, 494, 493 etc to see what they sound like =)
76) you and your friend label a guy from the show as 'yours' (mine is Alec and hers is Logan) and when watching it, and something bad happens, you yell "Not my baby!!!" lol
big smile
Yeah. Welcome wzrdrckhrtthrob :)

77) When eating toast you start laughing coz you remember when Max picked up a rat in the gag reel and it was holding on to the toast :D
over a year ago wzrdrckhrtthrob said…
77)You get your fiance hooked onto the show.
78)You then proceed to tell him how awesome it would be if your brother did his make up for Halloween as Joshua.
79)Tell him do this even if he has work and talk like Joshua all night and confuse people.
80) You just got home from course and you turned on the computer and came straight on this spot (wow, i didn't even check the Supernatural spot first :O )
81) You call Max "Maxie" sometimes coz you heard Zack and Ben call her that
big smile
82) You're sitting watching an episode of DA as you type this =)
83) You're going to a 'Sci-Fi/Fantasy' Themed party as Max (hehe)
84) You love absolutely everything everyone's saying on this forum.
85) You ALWAYS check this spot first.
86) You really wish more people would join the DA spots.
87) You're considering starting a Favorite Character Game for this spot. Anyone interested?
over a year ago brookehoney said…
89)when you get all the dvds and books u know ur obsessed
90)when you start trying to run up walls and fail
91)when you name ur children max guvera or origonal cindy you know ur obsessed
over a year ago cacticrisis said…
92) You really did consider getting a barcode tattoo, but didn't, for the sole reason that max wouldn't want you too, based on the speech she gave Marrow's followers.

93) you wish you had enough money to travel to both seattle and vancouver and take photos

94) you have,or have wanted to, go as a Dark Angel character to Comic Con or Super Nova

95) you make Max and various other characters, as well as Dark Angel locations, in The Sims

96) you often use quotes in real life like "black... like my mood, thanks to you"