Dark Angel Screencaps Game

shomill posted on Nov 23, 2009 at 03:21PM
I think this game is a little like Scene It, but I've never really played Scene It.

So here are the rules...

I show you a screencap, and you have to tell me what episode it came from and what's going on (you can give me a line from the scene if you want to). Then you get to show a screencap and someone has to guess what's going on in it, and what episode it came from, and then they get to show a screencap, and so on.

If someone guesses wrong, then the first person to notice gets to reshow the screencap if they want to. Otherwise, no repeats.

And absolutely NO VIDEOS!!!

Please don't use a screencap that's too difficult. For instance, don't show Max standing alone on the Space Needle, cuz that scene was in almost every episode.

Okay, can you guess where this picture came from?
I think this game is a little like Scene It, but I've never really played Scene It.

So here are th

Dark Angel 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago EllaBlack said…
where can you go to find the screencaps?? just curious.
Sorry I can't figure this one out but I haven't seen the entire series yet. I should probably get season 2 for my birthday on friday. And then I'll probably input more :)
over a year ago shomill said…
There's a screencaps site listed in the links section of this spot. I got this picture from that site. (Just a hint, cuz I just realized that this pic is too dark to really make out, it's from the last ep of Season 1. Now all you gotta gimme is the title and what's going on.)
I just recognized it before you told me :X
lol
It's And Jesus Brought the Casserole. The group of X5's looking at Manticore before they infiltrate it to blow up the DNA lab
I just recognized it before you told me :X
lol
It's And Jesus Brought the Casserole. The group of X5'
over a year ago abbibrodie said…
That's from 'Two' (season two, episode six), where Max and Alec are both trying to steal the same collectable baseball.

Here's my (totally not gratuitous) contribution.
That's from 'Two' (season two, episode six), where Max and Alec are both trying to steal the same col
hmmm
Rats! Just as I finally figured out EllaBlack's screencap!
lol. haha!
Well, it's from Season Two... Am I right so far? lol
Naw.
over a year ago abbibrodie said…
big smile
Come along now. It's the blue towel! You can do this people!
Guess I better go back and rewatch the series.
Hah! I got it! Borrowed Time, from Season 2. Max needs help tracking down Gossamer (that creepy thing that looked like a bipedal bug), and she went over to Alec's apartment, found Asha drunk on the couch, and Alec was just getting out of the tub.

Sorry I held up the game for so long. *groan* Would you believe that this was one of my least favorite episodes? So of course, it was the last place I looked.
last edited over a year ago
Hah!  I got it!  Borrowed Time, from Season 2.  Max needs help tracking down Gossamer (that creepy th
over a year ago joose32 said…
smile
Cold Comfort from Season 1

Ok this one is easy :D
Cold Comfort from Season 1

Ok this one is easy :D
Brainiac, from season 2. I don't know that I got the scene right, but I think it's just before they go to look for Asha and the others. Let me know if I'm wrong.

BTW, joose32, you're supposed to give a short description of the scene where the pic comes from. (Doesn't have to be as long as mine, lol, just enough to prove you've seen the ep before.)
Brainiac, from season 2.  I don't know that I got the scene right, but I think it's just before they
big smile
Oh lol sorry i recognised dat scene right away too coz I always laughed when Zack said sarcastically to Lydecker "well we'll be sure to send him your regards" when they go to find colonel Sanders i think whos got Brin :D anyways next screen cap lol
lol Yeah, I love that line.
lol ok Blah blah woof woof Season 1. When Lydecker puts up wanted posters of Max so Zack goes to Logan to help get Max out of town.
lol ok Blah blah woof woof Season 1. When Lydecker puts up wanted posters of Max so Zack goes to Loga
Oh, this is one of my fave scenes! Hit a Sista Back, just after Zack tries to strangle Charlie. Logan is in his computer lab, saying, "It's a phone number- my guess is, Lydecker's private line. You give me a minute, I can scramble the signal, make it untraceable."

Geez, I think I've seen this show way too much...
Oh, this is one of my fave scenes!  Hit a Sista Back, just after Zack tries to strangle Charlie.  Log
hmmm
Some Assebly Required season 2. I think this is the bar scene when Zack goes to look for Max because she's taking too long to get their beer and he grabs the barmans arm and says "Where's Max?" is it? :D if it is then heres my screencap

Some Assebly Required season 2. I think this is the bar scene when Zack goes to look for Max because
Oh, I love this scene!!! It's after Max, Alec, and Joshua hear on the news that Annie was killed in Dawg Day Afternoon, and the police are blaming her death on them, even though White's the one who killed her. (Told you I loved this scene.)
Oh, I love this scene!!!  It's after Max, Alec, and Joshua hear on the news that Annie was killed in
angelic
LOL Yeah you did :D
OMG Proof of Purchase Season 2. Alec with his totally hot smirk saying to White "Who better to hunt transgenics, than another transgenic?" loved the way he delivered this line. So hot! Oh yeah he's in a cage coz Whites men captured him but don't he look like the hottest prisoner ever lol
LOL Yeah you did :D
OMG Proof of Purchase Season 2. Alec with his totally hot smirk saying to White