Dark Angel A-Z Game

shomill posted on Nov 20, 2009 at 06:38PM
Here's a game that I got from another spot. Here's how it works: one person says something from Dark Angel that starts with the letter A. It can be anything- the name of a character, a writer, a producer, a director, an episode, a place that was mentioned on the show, or anything else. One person says something that starts with an A, and the next person has to say something that starts with a B, then the next person says a C, and so on. You can't say more than one letter, and you can't use a word that someone else has used. If you do, then the next person gets to repeat that letter, if they can come up with something different. Once we get to Z, we start over at A.

If it's not immediately recognizable, please provide a description. If it's a name, like Logan Cale, you can use either the Logan or the Cale, depending on what letter we're up to. Please don't say "Logan Cale" for L, because then nobody else can use Cale for C. Just say "Logan".

Oh, and if you provide a description for a word if that word was used in two different contexts, then someone else can use it later, with a different description. For instance, for J, you can use Joshua, but please explain whether it is Joshua (the transgenic) or Joshua (Alba). If a word is in parentheses, it can still be used again.

Ready? Okay, I'll start.
A- Alba (Jessica)

Note: I would've said Alec, but I think that chance should go to an Alec fan.

Dark Angel 130 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...