Dark Angel Does anybody else like Zack?

shomill posted on Nov 03, 2009 at 03:14PM
Zack's my favorite character. I think he's one of the best fighters (second only to Max), he's smart, and he's really gorgeous. Did anybody else like him at all?

Dark Angel 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago EllaBlack said…
I don't mind him. He's not my favorite character because that's Logan, btu I appreciate Zack's character and the role he plays.
over a year ago abbibrodie said…
I was never all that enamoured with him to be honest. While I appreciated his character and understood his importance as a central figure connecting Max back with her other lost siblings, he was a little too... I don't know. Too serious for me? He just wasn't all that likeable. I didn't feel like the writers ever gave us a real reason to feel sympathetically toward him. I also have absolutely no tolerance for that 'me big man, little woman do as I say' attitude he seemed to have half of the time. It's so bloody neanderthal. Plus he had that psuedo-incestuous love for his 'baby sister' Max which was just many levels of gross to me. Family is family, blood is irrelevant. Wanting to hook up with your family... just bleh. Gross.
I always thought it was kind of a shame actually. He had the capacity to be such an awesome character, and he did do the single most heroic thing in the entire show for Max, but I just felt there was something lacking.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago shomill said…
abbibrodie, I've gotta tell ya, that's the same way I feel about Alec!
Which part?
The 'me big man, little woman do as I say' attitude. atleast that's how I feel. but I still like Alec because he plays Dean in Supernatural and he is funny at times. But the only male character I feel strongly about is Logan.
The "I'm better than you," Neanderthal attitude.
big smile
Have you guys noticed the composition of the replies here? Between abbie, Ella, and I, we represent the three hottest guys on Dark Angel (in order, Zack, Logan, and Alec- lol).
Alec is never last. Blah at you. =( and =P ... but not at the same time. That expression would just be weird.
Yeah, anyway, but the REAL question is, who's in your closet? Are you a secret Normal lover? Secret Sketchy fangirl? Or maybe always liked the idea of being Lydecker's personal experimental soldier? Lol. The creepy side is infinitely funnier when you try to decide who your 'closet love' goes to.
lmao! I noticed that! ;) and yes abi Alec goes last.;p my closet love is detective Matt
My closet love? Logan (not much of a closet, but I think he's cute). ;D Don't really care for too many of the other guys on this show.
And I'll admit it right now, before the feeling passes... Yes, Alec IS adorable ;) I just think his character's a jerk.
over a year ago joose32 said…
I don't like Zack. I totally ADORE HIM!! haha sorry to be blues and just join in this conversation that happened 2 months ago so i'm probably just talking to myself but a question was asked and I'm going to answer. YES! I like Zack. I like Alec too coz i think he's really funny and totally cute but i liked Zack from the first episode i saw him in 411 on the DL. Didn't really like him as Sam though, thought he was kinda too happy so i like his seriousness and he's still funny, strong, hot and protective abit overprotective, did i say GORGEOUS? lol and now i'm just rambling so Toodz :D
Go ahead and ramble, girl. It's great to see someone who loves him almost as much as I do. ;)
Go ahead and ramble, girl.  It's great to see someone who loves him almost as much as I do. ;)
I know, right. There's gotta be more of us he's too hot not to have a fanbase equally the size of Alecs and Logans. Okay we got to go and find all the Zack fans and get them fanpoppin lol Yeah that just sounded kinda wierd and a little too obsessive when i read it out loud but anyways *submit* LOL
heart
What's so obsessive about it? lol
over a year ago doctor-reid said…
Ok, uh, he's pretty awesome, but only when he's nice, not when he's evil - cos thats when he attacks Alec, so i dont like him for that lol. But yeah he's pretty cool =)
lol
mischievous
hahaha yeah i didn't like him when he attacked Alec too maybe it was coz of his android face even though most of his face was still prettiful the red eye, kinda creepy lol But when his face returned back to normal i was like laters Alec, Zacks back :D
laugh
I've seen that ep so much, I've even learned to overlook the metal face. (Yeah, I've seen it THAT much! lol!)