Dark Angel Season One

angelbuff_01 posted on Jun 14, 2007 at 01:09AM
What did u think of season one?! i thought that it was awesome. let me know

Dark Angel 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mrsquirrelly said…
I love both seasons but I think I like season 2 better..........Alec is hott!
over a year ago angelbuff_01 said…
no crap he is SMOKIN!!!!!!! he also plays on supernatural, i think, not sure. i havent watched season two yet but im excited.
over a year ago eva-marie said…
i prefered season one over season 2..it was subtler and there was enough action drama and underlyig romance for every taste. Alec really was prbly the only thing i liked in season 2 he added a wit to the tenseness of the season. Plus come on look at him..felt the virus was a bad idea though
over a year ago Nav said…
Just to let you guys know - episodes of season 1 and almost all of season 2 are up here now.. Enjoy :)
over a year ago Sultana said…
I like both seasons but i've watched more of season two, plus my favourite character is Alec, he is too good!!!
he's also Dean in Supernatural, where he still plays a funny character!!
over a year ago VanityFair said…
I also think, I like season 2 more. There are many new characters, interesting characters like this fat boy that knows the near future and is always overlooked or the girl (Liz?), that can influence the people.
Yes, I like season 2 :-)
over a year ago Hananita said…
Yeye Alec is hot. But common!! Season 1 was the best!! Season 2 just got boring!! It gad no structure! It was messy, and they dont explain alot. Like where did Lydecker go? and the virus did they get rid of it, i saw he had a glow on... but like.. are they going to just hold hand for the rest of their lifes??? And that blonde girl who was fond of Logan where did she go?? And Max's brothers and sister, where the heck did they diaapear!! And how come there only was freaks and so few x5 ppl on that place. Weeird series i tell you!! They didnt think it through.
over a year ago VMars4ever said…
I agree with eva-marie, season 1 was definitely much better than season 2. I also agree that Alec was pretty the only good thing about season 2 and that the virus idea was a horrid idea. I actually hated it to no end.

I also entirely agree with Hananita, I despised the idea of things other than the x5's, although I loved Joshua. Him and Alec were the best part of season 2.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Liyah452 said…
I luv the episode Pilot Season One as it shows the history of the X5 Series but also think Season's 2 Designate this is Awesome!
over a year ago shomill said…
I liked Season 1 the best. Season 2 was too dark, it had too many creepy characters (although Joshua was kinda funny), and my favorite character was Zack, and he was in Season 1 more than Season 2.
over a year ago joose32 said…
crying
Yeah I like season 1 too. I like the story of Max tryna find her brothers and sisters. I wish we got to see all 12 of them. Best part of season 2 for me Alec and Joshua least favourite part the end although that's my favourite episode of season 2 it's sad coz there's no more Dark Angel after that :(