Damon and Katherine Do you think Katherine is telling the truth about not loving Damon?

KatherineFierce posted on Dec 16, 2010 at 07:45AM
The evidence suggests otherwise. Kat changed both Stefan and Damon and had plans for all three of them together before she was taken. No matter how much she wanted the moonstone, she never killed EITHER of the brothers. The kiss in the finale was magical especially when she grips his collar to bring him closer. I dont doubt she loves Stefan, but she may be lying about not loving Damon.

Damon and Katherine 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago modernfan said…
I'm not sure she's capable of loving anybody but herself. But I'm not sure about Stefan. Maybe she loves him. I think she was only attracted to Damon. Or she cared about him. But I don't think she ever loved him. Not for real.
over a year ago KatherineFierce said…
I do not believe Katherine is not capable of love. She may be evil but she`s not made of stone. She, like Damon, is a very complex character. She`s done countless horrible things in the name of survival but that does not mean she is incapable of love. There is more to the story.
over a year ago Dudix said…
heart
I am sure she loves Damon.
If you watched 2x16 , u know what I mean.:)
over a year ago AshesAshes said…
I think that the writers and Nina Dobrev have tried to show us that Katherine is first and foremost a survivor, but she's not incapable of love. I haven't decided how I think she feels about Stefan, but in terms of Damon, I think she's fooling herself and him. I think he means more to her than she's letting on. I'd like it to be love, but it's at least *something*. I find their relationship the most interesting on the show right now - and that's saying something, because of how many great relationships there are. I just hope the writers will give proper service to Damon and Katherine whichever direction they decide to head.
over a year ago Kackahaluzova said…
I think she truly loves him but she's too afraid to let him know.
over a year ago DarkVictory said…
It's what I've been saying. First off, after saying what she did to Damon, she went off and killed Caroline [someone who just happened to have Damon's blood in her] and sending a message to the Salvatore Brothers that was aimed more at Damon, and one which only Damon understood.

Then there was the revelation she was involved with Mason. She needed Mason as her wolf sacrifice and to get her the moonstone. So she had to lie to Damon, because if Mason found out Katherine loved Damon, he wouldn't believe she loved him, and wouldn't get her the moonstone.

When Katherine waited outside the Mystic Grille for Damon to come out, he told he he'd tried to kill a werewolf, and she had to know it was her werewolf he tried to kill. Instead of doing something to protect Mason, she told Mason to stay away from Damon and Stefan.

Stefan offered a challenge to Katherine in the tomb to prove herself to him, and when Damon came to visit Katherine in the tomb, she wanted him to give her a chance to prove herself. When she got out of the tomb, she went to Damon saying what she'd kept her word on what she promised in the tomb, even though everything she said to him in the tomb was supposed to be a lie.

When her life was in danger, she called to Damon for help. She also tried to seduce Damon.

Finally in the finale she said she had loved both Salvatore brothers, so she pretty much admitted she lied when she said she didn't love Damon.