Damon and Katherine Whats your DK wishlist?

KatherineFierce posted on Mar 11, 2012 at 09:29AM
What would you like to happen? It could be next episode or eventually.

Next episode: A DK phonecall. They rock.

Eventually: I want the love triangle to be a love square. DE/SK. I really want those two relationships explored thoroughly so we can see their potential fulfilled. Then Damon and Katherine finally realize they love each other too much to move on.

Damon and Katherine 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MutantRainbow37 said…
heart
Next episode: A confrontation. They're so hot.

Eventually: Damon realises there's absolutely no spark between him and Elena after she dumps his ass for Stefan, and Katherine comes to comfort him. She gets emotional and begs Damon for forgiveness after what she's done to him, and tells him that her roadtrip was to give her some space to think about what she'd done. She'd admit that she's over Stefan and she truly falls for Damon. Damon, flattered by Katherine's apology, admits that he has never truly gotten over her. They have some sex and drive off into the sunset.
over a year ago KatherineFierce said…
Lol, I love it! A DK confrontation would be explosive though dont you think? And not the usual way with Damon screaming and Kat keeping her cool. Kat actually showing emotion. How often does she do that? Rarely. Two of them would make the earth shake.
over a year ago MutantRainbow37 said…
When they're together sparks go flying in every direction. Kat should really realise her wrong.
over a year ago KatherineFierce said…
I actually think she does. Why do you think Stefan didnt tell Damon it was Katherine who came up with the idea of saving Damon? Havent been paying much attention to the show this season honestly. I find it too...messy. Nothing makes sense. So, what do you think?
over a year ago Kackahaluzova said…
laugh
I would love to see Damon and Katherine hot shower scene