Damon & Bonnie Possible Season 2 Finale Spoilers (Just Predictions, Possibly Not Accurate).

ApplePie88 posted on May 01, 2011 at 03:39PM
I found this on Tumblr this morning, I am not sure if any or all of it is accurate but it is highly spoilery. So if you don't want to know what happens, DO NOT read below.

1. DAMON'S WEREWOLF BITE:

- Damon does survive to next season.

- The way Damon was bit plays a lot into how he is saved.

- Elena being the doppelganger has advantages they aren’t aware of. However, this is not how Damon will be saved from the werewolf bite (it will be way “less contrived than that”)

- The bite is not the main plot line of the finale

2. DEATHS:

- The rose is put on the grave next to the Gilbert grave. It would make sense to bury Jenna next to her sister, wouldn’t it? (Gilbert grave IS Miranda’s.)

- Jenna, Alaric, Katherine, John, Liz, and Matt – three of these characters won’t make it to next season.

- John participates at the funeral, very much alive.

- There will be deaths. However, not all the deaths will happen in the way you expect them to and some might have nothing to do with Klaus’ plot line.

- Two characters are in progress of supernatural death in the finale.

- Jeremy does not die, not till the finale at least.

- Whoever dies, dies forever. Its not pretend funeral. Its a real funeral for one of three characters that is killed off permanently.

- Someone important will die next episode. And then there will be a very shocking and bloody sequence of events in the finale where another few will bite the dust.

- Three important ones who are alive right now will die.

- Overall death count is 5-10.

3. ELENA:

- Elena becoming a vampire, while it would be too big spoiler to tell, so THEORETICALLY, I'd say that becoming a vampire would allow a lot of character development for her. Not to mention she got turned in the second book, so it would make sense for her to turn in S2.

- In response to a statement that Elena turning now is too soon: “Considering, she became a vampire in SECOND book, it would be kind of poetic for her to turn in the SECOND season, don’t you think?”

- John dies, Bonnie saves Damon, and Elena becomes a vamp – two of these WON'T come true.

- Elena will do more than cry after this is over. A whole lot more.

- Expect a darker Elena in Season 3.

- The fun part in seeing vampire Elena and vampire Katherine would be that you might not know which is which. Vampire Elena might not be so nice and innocent and selfless.

4. SEASON 3:

- They have planned out the storylines for at least 5 seasons in advance.

- Expect A LOT darker Season 3.

- The main theme of Season 3 is "loneliness, separation and change becoming a vampire brings".

- Elijah’s lack of involvement is due to the fact that he was meeting certain “people” we will see in season 3.

- There are a total of seven siblings and then “there’s quite badass and insane Father and Mother”.

- Klaus has many motives for breaking the curse, but the main one is that he wants to start his own race of superior beings and rule everything. If Klaus "revives" his werewolf side, he will be able to sire those of his own kind, slowly overrunning the supernatural world with his lackeys. That is one of the main things the main characters have to go against in Season 3.

5. BONNIE, GRETA:

- Greta is way more powerful than Maddox.

- Bonnie does a lot of badass things, including facing Greta. However, she is too late for a lot of things and even this whole “kill Klaus with 100 witch power” won’t go as planned. She will go to extreme lengths, and not everything she will do you will like.

6. KLAUS:

- While Klaus would torture Katherine physically, everything that happens in this episode before the sacrifice actually will be to torture Elena mentally. Elena will have to watch helpless as Klaus takes away the things she cares about, one by one. Klaus will paint the town red. If you’re scared now, you should know he’s just getting started.

- Klaus practically destroys the entirety of Elena’s life connections before completing the ritual. He wants to see her suffer, that’s why he chose the ingredients so close to her.

- Klaus does NOT die this season. He will stay. For quite a long time. Well at least till we meet the rest of his family, and especially his daddy. He won’t be gone until at least the end of next season.

- It’s Jenna attacking Klaus in the promo at 0:32.

7. TRIANGLE, STEFAN:

- Episode 22 deals with an old, surviving characters coping with the changes in their lives, Elena and Damon being in different “unique” situations, as well as a far less supernatural threat causing the certain event to go bloody, and Stefan will pay a terrible price for every decision he makes. They all will.

- In response to question about Stefan being betrayed by Elena in her treatment of Damon: By the finale, Stefan has no right to be hurt. In fact, whatever happens, it’s an accurate price for Stefan’s actions.

- There are a lot of scenes of Damon and Elena together in the finale and the “unique” situations that Damon and Elena are both in. Damon does fall to the ground with Gone With The Wind in the background. The real things that happen in 2x22 are far more…shocking and dark and some of them have nothing do with Damon or Elena.

- What Stefan will do might have good intentions, but ultimately it ends in a very tragic way and Stefan has to pay for it. Some viewers might want to find excuses for that, but some characters will never forgive him, just as some characters will never forgive Elena for what happens in the ritual.

- Elena will always forgive Damon. (Inserting my rolled eyes here)

8. GENERAL FINALE:

- The season finale and the bloody things in it have almost nothing to do with Klaus.

- The season finale will have LESS cliffhangers than the last one with 2x22 being more of an epilogue to 2x21, however the finale will bring a lot of changes in the show, both in terms of the characters, their personalities and motivations, and in terms of the show’s direction. It will still have a few HUGE cliffhangers that will define the darker tone of the next season, and will have A WHOLE LOT MORE long term impact than the last one. 2x22 will in some ways mirror "Founders Day" and many things that happened in both seasons will blow up in characters faces.

- History is repeating itself.

- Everyone makes a choice, for better or for worse. Matt makes a choice, Damon makes a choice, Elena makes a choice, Stefan makes a choice, Tyler makes a choice, Katherine makes a choice, Liz makes a choice, Bonnie has already made hers. They will have to pay for all the choices they make or will make, though. However one certain choice leads to very tragic things and changes the entire tone of the show for next season."

- The main terms for 2x22 are "fake happiness", "death", "sorrow" and "dishonesty".

- A lot of characters will be different mentally, physically, or psychologically.

- Every death, every decision made, every compulsion – it all blows up in their faces in the finale.

- The sacrifice ends in 2x21 and everyone in it pays a terrible price. There will be a lot more betrayals happening.

- Someone in the cast will betray them all.

- No one is happy in the finale. Even the “picnic” is not what it seems. A lot of characters will surprise the viewers in just how different their worldview and life, etc. become because of the ritual.

- When plans on both sides go incredibly wrong, huge tragedy will happen. Everything that happens in this episode, every character involved, will no longer be the same, but Elena the most. It also causes the bloody mess of 2x22 indirectly.

- They are introducing stuff in the finale that directly contradicts everything in the books.

- The ritual is not the worst part. The aftermath and to what Klaus’ actions lead is what is the worst and darkest part of the season, setting the darker, different mood for Season 3.

- The episode is true to its title, based on Faulkner’s novel (which focused on the death of one woman and was told through the POV of 15 different characters). The episode is all about death. It’s about those who are dying, those who died, those who died and lived after again, as well as about the death of the previous lives.

- In this finale, however everything that can go wrong, goes wrong. Expect every action characters took through both seasons to blow up in their faces. Expect a lot of characters to surprise you in their actions and motivations, expect death and blood and betrayals. Dark dark dark times are coming to mystic falls. And most of it, expect changes.

- However you can't just "cheat" such thing as this ritual and in the end both Elena and everyone involved will pay the price for Elena's continued existence. There will be deaths, there will be tragedies, there will be unforeseen consequences of the Ritual and everyone who is present will end up either emotionally, mentally or physically different than they were. Those who survive that is. it also sets off chain of events.

- No, Damon does not die this season, however he is in quite "unique" situation through the finale. Elena also has her own unique situation. The Finale pays off for the entire season worth of not-enough-of-Damon. However that is the only nice thing as the whole 2x22 is about death and different characters facing different kinds of death (death of their life, death of their own, living after death, etc) in their separate storylines, till it all connects to bloody and horribly dark cliffhanger.

9. OTHER, NOT ATTRIBUTED TO THE OTHER SOURCE:

- The question of “Does Elena belong with Stefan or Damon” will be a focal point of the finale.

- Elena will say “I can’t loose you” to Damon (in an obvious parallel to The Last Day)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___

Honestly, I think Elena is in transition into becoming a vampire in the season finale, hence why she has a "change" in her personality.
last edited on May 02, 2011 at 06:06PM

Damon & Bonnie 65 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 65

over a year ago aceg said…
Thanks for the spoiler. I am really excited about the finale. Considering the substantial details highlighted by the spoiler, there seems to be alots of twists and surprise in the finale even more than Founders'Day, which pave the way for season 3. Damn have to wait for four months until next season.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago martinachan said…
Honestly I don't know what to think, it might be true, and so show's Elena looks like book's Elena and it will be very sad!!! tristezza :(
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
Season 3 will be very Elena/Delena centred, I feel.
Maybe I am wrong. Somehow I got the vibe vamp Elena will betray Stefan by sleeping with Damon. I hope the writer didn't take this direction even if Elena is tranformed.
worried
Aceg: If that happens, I will seriously consider stop watching the show. Elena sleeping with Damon would be beyond redemption for me.
over a year ago hinata26 said…
I don't think it will be like that because of the low rating. I don't think that they are that "stupid" to make a de central season. They know people stop watching the show bz of the lack of development of some character like Matt bonni tyler. They should know that a tv show which as a triangle for main focus can't last long. Everybody is already tired!!! I think they will make some change to have better ratings. If they don't The rating will fall until the show will be cancelled. Last episode 2.55 million viewers!
hmmm
Hinata26: Yeah, I agree with you totally. But at the same time, most of the TVD fan base happens to support Delena. What if the writers/show are just giving the TVD viewers what they want, which is Delena? Ugh, I'm jsut cringing at the thought of Possible Vamp Elena and Damon getting it on on my TV screen. It's beyond revolting.
over a year ago hinata26 said…
Some de don't like what is happing either so they will have to change some things. Plus the show doesn' t reach 3 million of viewers.
It's just season 2. It's mean that ....... aren't not necessarly the majority because tvd had already lost 1 million of viewers if db and se stop watching the show believe there will have no 4th season.
Hinata26: Yeah, you have a very strong point. I have a feeling that maybe DE fan base aren't really the majority of TVD viewers, but happen to be the most loud or outspoken of the TVD viewers. I just think that maybe they are the most vocal when it comes to the internet and such. Because before the CW show aired/started, most TVD fans, which were book readers were S/E and D/B fans.
over a year ago AngelGirl1992 said…
Honestly I really hope that Delena has no consequences on Elena's character. I really really like Elena, and don't want her to be ruined TT_TT . I already KNOW that DE isn't the biggest fanbase. It is a common rule that the canon couple - the one who is in a relationship - have the most fans of a show. And Stelena is the OTP of vampire diaries
@ AngelGirl1992: You might be right, but why does it seem, like everywhere I go now, everyone is a Delena fan, it doesn't make sense. On Tumblr, everyone talks about Delena, but hardly anyone talks about Stelena, which is the actual couple of the show. I admire your confidence as a fellow Stelena shipper but IDK. By the sound of these spoilers, I don't like what the writers are attempting in regards to Stefan's character and his intentions and also his relationship with Elena. I have a strong theory that this special interest that Klaus is going to take in Stefan is not going to be good at all (hey, it's Klaus, what do you expect?). I have a feeling that maybe Klaus is going to compel/control Stefan somehow and make him do a lot of terrible things in the process. Hence, why I believe the character on the show that is going to do the ultimate betrayal is Stefan. I really hope I'm wrong, though. I admit I'm a strange combination of highly anxious/scared/pessimistic for the season finale all the way into season 3.
@ApplePie88: lol Don't let my speculation of vamp elena sleeping get to you. Seriously it is very doubtful vampy E/D/S triangle would provide substantial storyline except a repeate of K/D/S or dark version of D/S/E. Besides Vamp Elena sleeping with Damon would completely ruin the character of Elena as it change her into Katherine 2. Also the considerable loss of viewership is also a major obstcale to go down that road.
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
John, dies, Bonnie saves Damon, and Elena becomes a vamp - two of these won't come true

WONT come true? John dying and Bonnie saving Damon. I knew her saving him was just WISHFUL THINKING. Whatever. and I am almost 100% sure Elena will become a vampire, hence expect a DARKER Elena in season 3 and thats when she will get together with Damon. Season 3 will very much be Delena i think. Predictable fucking show is predictable. NOTHING surprises me with this show anymore, esp. when it comes to Elena/Delena.
over a year ago jazzywazzy08 said…
crying
I am not liking the sound of any of this. It sounds like they are turning Elena into Katherine which would be pointless and the show into a dark twisted mess of sinister characters that you can't even root for anymore. I'm really scared for what they'll do to Stefan and Bonnie's characters too.
worried
I just don't even know if I wanna watch TVD next season. I'm just not sure anymore.
over a year ago CrazedBamonFan said…
All of this sounds horribly fake really. Let's chill out until we actually see it.
worried
@ApplePie88 I'm pretty much feeling the same way. @CrazedBamonFan I'll try. I'll watch next weeks and the season finale before I decide anything.
JazzyWazzy08: Glad to see someone else on here who shares my pessimism/negativity about this show. I've decided to only ship Bamon in the books now. I just don't like where the storyline with the show concerning Stefan/Bonnie/Damon/Elena/Delena/Stelena/B­amo­n are going. I just don't. I'll still ship Stelena in both the books and the show but now, I'm a strict Book Bamon shipper only.
over a year ago nansoula said…
tongue
we will see it will be funny after the episode airs to return here and see what came true lol
@ApplePie88 I can't say that I blame I feel like writers are taking one of my favorite shows and some of my favorite characters in a direction that I don't want to follow. As much as I don't want to give up hope sometimes I feel like the writers give me no choice. But even if I get to the point where I can't stomach the show anymore I will always love the books and that's enough for me.
over a year ago crazyjuliet said…
I'm the only one here that is not so upset with the possible Delena?
I mean, like you, I hate this couple ... my fear is not just they happen, but how they will happen...
Anyway ... I just like to say that I don't see Bamon happening before Delena ... and always imagined an approximation of Damon and Bonnie when Delena was happening, because of both relationships with Elena ^^
hmmm
@crazyjuliet Delena isn't what is upsetting me. I knew it would happen and expected it as the triangle is the shows main focus. What is bothering me is the idea of the show being darker and all these ideas of betrayal in these spoilers. Also the face that it says that characters like Bonnie have to pay for their decisions when I don't see any of her decisions as all that bad. From the spoilers its just seems like the writers are taking it in a dark direction and assasinating characters while doing it which is something that I don't want to watch. But like I sais the jury is still out and we don't know how much of this is accurate so I'm waiting until the season ends to see if I'll continue watching.
@jazzywazzy08 I understand your point, it scared me too = | I mean, the way the spoiler were counted ... it leaves a bitter taste in mouth...
But I always hope to see ... I mean, they always tend to exaggerate ... will see that only becomes permanent dark touch throughout the episode: 2x21 and the season finale!
over a year ago Bangelusfan said…
hmmm
I'm not sure if we can trust this! Careful ppl!
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
hmmm
O.O Thanks for the spoilers. I keep thinking about Delena and how strong is ''daddy''. Also who will die. I hope some of these aren't true. ;P
hmmm
I think if not all, half of those spoilers are true. Why make ALL of those up?
^ I think a lot of them are true as well, hence why I'm contemplating not watching next season.
^^Why would they release a bunch of spoilers? JP said a while back that there were fake spoilers going around. At the time I thought it was about the DE kiss, but that may be true. These however totally contradict everything. For example, JP said for certain that there will be three deaths. Yet the overall death count up there is 5-10. Why? And a season of not enough Damon? That's the biggest joke of them all. This season has been about mostly Damon and Elena. Seriously some of them may be true, but honestly how does one know what season 3 will bring when if anything the writers are still writing it. I mean it's not like they're filming season 3 right now. The most we know is that JP said that season 3 will be the season of the Originals, and that's it.

I'd take this all with a grain of salt until you actually see it on your screen.
And I only say this because you remember those spoilers I posted awhile back that said that Bonnie wouldn't die? She did anyway and came back. The spoilers have a way to word something to make it sound like the worst thing possible but it always plays out differently on screen. Remember those E spoilers that said E would be "jealous" of D&B dancing in 2x18? Did she look jealous? Was she? Absolutely not, yet that's what the "spoilers" said. Don't believe everything you read until you actually see it with your eyes.
Elena didnt look jealous to me all of Damon & Bonnie dancing. That was such bullshit and exaggeration on their part. Lol. We shall wait and see I guess.
tongue
@ItalianAngel89 So true. If anything Jeremy looked more jealous (Lol)...but I digress. That's while I'll wait for the last two episodes to decided my season three plans.
over a year ago iLauren said…
tongue
These spoilers sound soooooooooooooo lame man, we're getting Elena acting like Katherine; how as that any different from Katherine walking around pretending to be Elena in season 1. Where's the action? Where's the drama?
I just don't know anymore guys. I've come to not love this show as much anymore. It's become a joke. The writing has become such a joke. I hate what they are doing to all of the characters. The characters on this show are either being assassinated (Damon) or they are not being explored enough (Bonnie, Stefan), or there is too much about a specific character (Damon again); too much bias. I'm gradually losing interest in this show and it sucks because I really wish it wasn't the case. I don't even support Bamon on the show anymore. I only ship Stelena in the show now and also in the books as well as Bamon in the books.
^ I'm with you on this TBH. For me its Bamon in the books and Stelena in the show.
Seriously guys, your negativity kills the mood. I mean, sure everyone can have their opinions, but all of this is speculation until we actually see it. If you don't want to ship Bamon, good for you, but seriously why spread the negativity around? Especially when you guys should have realized that Bamon wasn't going to happen any time soon. Yeah I'm not happy with the show either, I haven't been all season. But I'm not jumping to extremes over "possible" spoilers, because these "possible" spoilers aren't set in stone for the rest of the shows life. If you don't want to watch, don't. I know once something happens to really make me ragequit the show, I'm just going to stop watching. But like I said before, I'm not going to just stop shipping Bamon because I knew from the start that all of this nonsense was going to have to work itself out before they actually happen.

I mean I can't understand it. Yes, we know Damon's been acting like a lunatic...he has been all season. Does that mean he'll always be that way? No. He's already made some (very little) progress, because last season's Damon wouldn't care about saving Caroline or even helping Bonnie "survive" against Klaus. Yeah, I think they've messed up his character, but we all know why they did it. It's all a prop for DE. You guys stress that Bamon happens in the books, well so does DE. In order for us to get any semblance of Bamon we would have to go through the DE mess.

*shakes head* I don't know, you guys do what you want. I just feel that you guys (especially book fans) have too many high expectations. You gotta keep in mind that this is TV. TV plays by a whole different concept than Books do. And TV catered to younger audience is even worse.

CrazedBamonFan: I just don't have the same passion for Show Bamon anymore like I used to. It's nothing personal. Damon on the show has been driving me completely nuts for the most part and his behaviour for the past few episodes, hell, the whole entire 2nd season has been horrible and despicable. I've been shipping Book Bamon since I was 13 years old so yeah, i'm gonna stick to what I know and what I know is at least real. Book Bamon is at least happening in the books right now; it's .....existent. Show Bamon, I don't have much hope. And even when they do explore it on the show, I'm not sure if I'm even going to like the way they explore the dynamic. I'm a Book Bamon fan hardcore, so I know the way the Bamon connection is supposed to be. The Bamon connection in the books is the original, it is the foundation. Plus, I don't trust the writers of this show when it comes to Bamon. I just don't. The writers are so unpredictable. Sure, Ian/Kat have chemistry, but that's all it is, IT'S JUST CHEMISTRY. And chemistry is not enough IMO. How can I support a ship fully and happily when I'm unhappy with how one of the characters within the ship is acting?. I just can't do it. I'd rather not ship it then to pretend ship it. Why pretend?

Again, I respect all of you fellow Bamontors for your patience and strength, and tolerance regarding Show Damon/Bamon but I, for one, just don't believe I have the strength anymore. :| It does suck but..it is what it is.
Then don't ship it. Stop spreading the negativity around by announcing it. That was my point. I mean seriously it's been like this since the last episode aired. People saying the same thing. Some of us do ship it and don't feel like coming to a spot where people continuously crap on the concept. Ship it in the books, I don't care, I don't crap on Bamon in the books even though they don't really mean too much to me. Yet, we have ppl here saying "I no longer have faith in tv bamon" "Sorry, I don't ship Bamon anymore" what is the point in announcing that? That's like me going to the DE spot and saying I HATE DE. It's a different form of trolling in my eyes.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but the negativity you guys have brings the rest of us down. Try to think positive, don't ship tv Bamon if you don't want to, but don't crap on the idea of them because that attitude affects the rest of us that do.
^ I just won't talk about Show Bamon anymore, that's all. I'll just talk about Book Bamon. Again, sorry if I offended you or if my mere presence bothers you.
over a year ago mishy91 said…
wink
I'm taking all these "spoilers" with a grain a salt. And they also scare the crap out of me lol As long as Bonnie doesnt die I'm happy. And I get why some people are losing faith in tv Bamon. Not much has happened between them since The Last Dance, but their moments were AMAZING. It took a while for them to somewhat happen in the books and I have no doubt its going to take FOREVER for them to happen in the show due to Delena, but I've always been a patient shipper :)
If any of these spoilers are in any way real or accurate, then Elena will most definitely become a vampire by the end of the season, there's no doubt about it.
laugh
Honestly I really don´t care if the spoilers are true. I only care about that the characters within the lt aren't ruined. And I mean Stefan and Elena. There is a reason why they made Elena more "Likable" then the books. I really don't think they would ruin that by turning her into Katherine. But just to be sure I have a little idea by the end of this season. My TVD Love for Elena is easily rivaling against my love for Stefan and Bonnie, and I will not allow the writers to ruin Elena. Anyway besides this. I don't think I ever could loose my faith in Bamon. Really I couldn't. You guys may be negative ore down of the actions of Damon if you like (no offense please), but I, I will never loose faith in them. NEVER. You are not a true fan by the fact you where are fan since the beginning, but the fact you where willingly to stick with them to the END.
over a year ago FrenchGiirl said…
I saw those spoilers and I don't know if they're all true, it seems too detailled. I don't think Elena is going to turn, they say she's in a "unique" situation, I wouldn't call that unique at all. Maybe they're going to find a way to stop the transition or something, at least I hope so.

Besides didn't we get spoilers like this last year too and half of it weren't true ? Or maybe I'm imagining it xD.
over a year ago AngelusB said…
smile
All of this sounds horribly fake really. Let's chill out until we actually see it.

I can't see all that being released yet either - it does sound horrible fake. I'm with Crazed on this one.
worried
I have a strong feeling that a lot of these are accurate for some strange reason. Especially with Elena turning into a vamp. And I also have a feeling that Season 3 will be a much darker season.
In response to a statement that Elena turning now is too soon:

“Considering, she became a vampire in SECOND book, it would be kind of poetic for her to turn in the SECOND season, don’t you think?”

O Rly? Considering, Damon and Bonnie kissed in the FOURTH book, it would be kind of poetic for them to kiss in the FOURTH season then. J/s. I'm not even gonna count the second book. That happened off paper.
hmmm
ItalianAngel89: Ugh, I hate the fact that the show and the TV show are so different. LMAO. But I do think Elena will become a vampire either by the end of the second season or in the 3rd season; I just feel it. My deep intuition is telling me that Elena will become a slut in season 3. :/

Oh and also, D/B in the books kissed WAY before the original series even started, in a short story called Damon and Bonnie: After Hours. Yep, Book Bamon go wayyyy back. XD
sad
Gosh this is making me feel down for season 3 while I was looking forward to it. Maybe it is for the best that I don't follow season 3 and only watch in summer of 2012. Either way people enjoy season 3 when it comes.
worried
More possible spoilers from the same source:

Don't worry. The way Damon is saved would not have worked on Rose or any other were-bite victim.

Here's a hint:
*There's no actual cure for werewolf bite.
*however there is a way to cure Damon/make him survive this mess.

- Next episode will be on of the saddest episodes of TVD. Fully expect those who see it to cry, fans of certain characters to be furious and everyone overall be speechless. A lot of what goes on is worth shedding tears - pointless heroic sacrifices happen, yet plans still go wrong and lives are lost. And in the end nothing is the same. And it all will have consequences for years to come. And the closest consequences are in the movie screening. Expect a bloodbath.

- For entirety of two seasons everything has turned out almost okay, thanks to major luck. This is the episode when everyone's luck runs out. People die, plans fail and there's no lucky coincidences that make everything turn out alright. The Darkest night is before the sunrise and when the sunrise brings only sadness, surviving characters will have to find at least some glimmer of hope in now shattered lives....and face horrible, less supernatural things right after."

- Let's just say that Elena is quite ... "anxious" and "unstable" in the finale. First of all there's a huge weight of her shoulders of what happened in the ritual. Then there's the whole Damon situation among other things. Her witnessing certain quite important cast member die in the finale, sends her and everything off into quite unique directions.

- They are going to use certain more prominent and famous things from the books. But otherwise they are not going to use the plots from books. In fact what happens in 2x22 can pretty much contradict some of the book plotlines.

- What to expect in 2x22:
- Dark tone and fake happiness
- Bromance.
- A bonding.
- A mistake.
- Someone's death right in front of Elena.
- A bloodbath.
- set-wrecking actions from characters you would not expect it from
- A small but intense and game-changing cliffhanger that hints of just how dark and different the season 3 will be

-A small but intense and game-changing cliffhanger that hints of just how dark and different the season 3 will be

I think this is Elena turning into a vampire...
blush
"They are going to use certain more prominent and famous things from the books. But otherwise they are not going to use the plots from books. In fact what happens in 2x22 can pretty much contradict some of the book plotlines"

What to thinking about it?

And who do you think will die?
I bet on Jenna, John and Liz ... maybe Alaric and Katherine too...