Damon & Bonnie Bonnie kissing Stefan, instead of Jeremy or Damon!

ducky8abug posted on Apr 25, 2011 at 08:41PM
We talk about Elena and Jeremy all the time, so I'm going to bring up a taboo subject in a Bamon spot.

Stefan!

How many of you would be surprised if Bonnie and Stefan accidentally kissed?

And what if that accidental bump on the cheek turns into a real snog-fest? How many Bamon fans would jump on board?

Think about it. Elena kisses Damon and Stefan catches them in the act but runs away before either is aware of it. He's down on the dumps and is sitting in an undisclosed park. Bonnie sees him and parks her car nearby. She walks over and says hi. Sits on a swing next to his and decides to give him a hug. She accidentally bumps her cheek next to his mouth. He turns her way, looks up with those big green sad eyes and Bonnie looks down and gives him an apologetic smile...and then Stefan gives her a chaste kiss. It's innocent at first. Almost timid and Bonnie pulls away unsure. And then Stefan kisses her again and this time, he's not playing anymore. The kiss intensifies and Bonnie doesn't pull away. She sinks into him, and....

Does anyone ever wonder...

Damon & Bonnie 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aceg said…
Remind me of soap-opera triangles lol.
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
worried
Oh boy...
over a year ago jazzywazzy08 said…
hmmm
Okay I will look at this objectively...lol. Well seeing as they've been slagging on the Stefonnie friendship scenes lately it would seem kind of random to me. If it happend I would want to be after they've talked a couple times and Elena broke up with Stefan for good and poor little Jeremy was out of the picture. It would stir up some drama but on the downside the Bonnie-bashing would come out full force so maybe not.
over a year ago aderinsola said…
laugh
cute and nic
cute and nic
Well think about the brighter side, many relationship on this show seems to be built randomly at abrupt pace without sufficient ground (almost resemble the current soap-opera couples in room of development ). Fortuntately some fans will stay with the show. But some of them may get tired and leave the show. Therefore the ratings will continue to drop until it get cancled someday in future. Excuse my sarcasm, but it would be such a tragedy this show to be completely dragged to the world of soaps. That's just asking for lot of troubles.
last edited over a year ago
tongue
Exactly. I mean how many soaps are getting canceled? AMC...OLTL...and now there are rumors that GH will also. That's why I want there to be more relationships on the show that have natural developement or at least develope in a more than one episode. The only on the show that needs to be that fast pace are the action scene lol. But I really don't want to see VD turn into All My Vampires. No soap mess please.
smile
AMC will get cancled later this year. What a pity!! They ruined Jr and Annie storyline after the long and beautiful buildup. A extrodinary couple is destroyed because of the writer's sopy mind. What worse is that TVD writers may follow this path (the SE break up rumor) At least it is consolation that we have bamon as couple with natural development in the long run.

wink
All of ABC soaps will be canceled which is really sad because I wanted to see General Hospital at least hit the fifty year mark. Oh and I know about JR and Annie, and its sad because it was the first time I liked JR with someone that wasn't Babe.Lol. I really like SE and that's why I don't want it to mirror anything soapy hardly but it happens. And like you said at least the Bamon build up will be more natural which shows a little more investment on the writers' part.
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
crying
@aderinsola: Thank you for sharing that pic. You guys are great!

@Alright Aceg and Jazzywazzy. My Steffonnie shipper heart has officially shattered into a million microscopic pieces. I am broken hearted, disillusioned and driven to despair. This is what you gits have driven me to *runs away crying hysterically*.

Nah, it's all good. Still love Steffonie and I absolutely crazy about Bamon. Thanks for answering my question guys. You are all great!

wink
Lol...don't be sad...I actually wouldn't mind Stefonnie if it wasn't rushed or all soaped up. I just don't want it to happen out of the blue or just because od Delena. Natural is always better.
Lol don't cry. Well a Stefonnie pair up would be so random right now.

p.s. Bonnie/Stefan/Damon triangles with natural build up would be amazing. It wouldn't suffer the same doomed fate that S/D/E does.don't you think?
smile
Well...pfft...no but I'll take your word for it. Anyway, that killed that...aurgh...*smile*
laugh
LOl! I want a B/S/D triangle SOOOOOO bad as long as its developed well. Its one of my TVD dreams! If not I'll take a Bonnie/Damon/Klaus or a Bonnie/Damon/Elijah or a Bonnie/Damon/Tyler....I'm not really that picky! HA!
over a year ago mishy91 said…
smile
Ive thought about Stefan and Bonnie sharing a kiss before or a scene where Stefan says something really sweet to Bonnie about the kind of person she if and stuff. I wouldnt mind a kiss b/c I feel like it wouldnt really be anything serious, but like alot people said, it would start to feel like a soap opera lol.
smile
Okay, I feel better. As long as I'm not alone in seeing "it" between 'em, I'm good. But yeah, you're right. A slow, steady build is more believable and worth the wait.
over a year ago AngelusB said…
Can you imagine if Bonnie locked lips with Stefan? The girl would receive more hate than she already does and that's the sad part because it's apparently only okay for Elena to do that.

I want more than a rebound for Bonnie and although I love both characters, Stefan would love Elena until his dying days. Paul himself said that. Bonnie deserves to be loved to the same extreme and imagine whatever little friendship E/B have would be ruined. (Unless this is gossip girl, then it's to be expected)

I just selfishly want Bonnie all for Damon. I want her untainted in the 'is-it-always-Stefan' insecurity he deals with. Someone else sure but I don't want her to be another part crippling their brotherly relationship because Elena annoys me for that fact alone.

I'd kill for an S/B friendship though and hope to heck when and if the time comes, that she's there to support him.
over a year ago katesbon said…
um that would be interesting !but that would probably ruin my bamon wish tht is bonnie to be the only girl that is not involved wit his brother and to love only him ,since every girl that comes close with stefan loves or likes him better i don't want that!!
over a year ago hinata26 said…
worried
NO ME NO LIKE IT AT ALL (s/d/b triangle)!!!!!! WHAT WOUlD BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ELENA KATHERINE AND BONNIE?!
over a year ago WillowMaraTweee said…
big smile
lol i'd be all for that
it would be the weirdest twist ever but i'd be all for it