Damon & Bonnie IF Damon Let's Bonnie Die FOR Elena would he Regret it in Season3?

DamonsLilBird posted on Apr 14, 2011 at 03:01PM
Hello dear Bamon mates F4mates its been a bloody while been sump up into the process of getting a book signing deal lol, but I wanted to ask this Q. If Damon does let Bonnie die for Elena but she doesnt do you think he will flippin feel bad next season? I think so becuz right now even though he loves Elena (coughs um okkkk) it doesnt change the fact from the moment Damon, met Bonnie. She has clearly peak his intrest more than DoppyGanger he has this tip over the manky berge realationship with our fav lil witch; that right now seems like hate. Of course too those who ship them or dont sum see it as a Damon and Bonnie feeling each other out like so I wanted to know your answers on this topic. Cheers!
Hello dear Bamon mates F4mates its been a bloody while been sump up into the process of getting a boo

Damon & Bonnie 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
firtly, he wont feel ANYTHING if he lets bonnie die because im gonna run after him with a stake.and i dunno if you can feel regret in your after life :P lol

if he does let her, i think he will most definatly feel something, i dunno if it would be regret. but he might be doing a lot of thinking about her and how she is loyal to her friends.
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
firstly* oops lol :P
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
tongue
lol yea I'll join ya mate it's just bloody pist pot right now not knowing if he loves Bonnie or feels for her.
over a year ago Bangelusfan said…
hmmm
I think he would realize his mistake, never admit he was wrong or his guilt but I think we would see him reflecting on what could have happened...
over a year ago AngelGirl1992 said…
Honestly I don't even thing that Damon would be willingly to sacrifice Bonnie for Elena. He may said it in 2.18 Last Dance, but I doubt he can. He has been the guardian of the Bennett's for 145 years. He probably watched Bonnie grow up (perverted and creepy this sounds :p), he must have developed an emotional attachment to her, cruel big bad vampire ore not. The way he gentle carried her, and barely touched her cheek... come on Damon does care about Bonnie.

So I don't think he will ever come to that option. His words didn't really sting me, he often called Bonnie a dumb child in the books, it may not seems so, but Damon does care about Bonnie; even though he tries to fight it every way.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Realist1 said…
smile
I was first going to reply that he might show some regret and move on, like Damon normally would. Then I thought, well why go through a plan just to pretend she is dead. He obviously thought over the situation and he also came to dance with her and show some concern for her, so no I don't think he is just going to let her die first, without having a good try saving her life. I think this episode will be the beginning for Bamon.

He sees she has strength and is willing to go all out and this is what I think will sub consciously, at first, bring them closer together. They will see that they are more alike than they think.
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
smile
Thnnks guys I feel the same way it kinda botherd me when he told ELAME that he would let bonnie or anybody else die for her becuz she always comes first, but I couldnt help but feel the way he held and touch her dead body. Was the beginning of him realizing bonnie means something to him aswell so no more Beer_Me it seems. lol
over a year ago katesbon said…
i think he won't let bonnie die,his words weren't tht powerful and comparing the two and his actions tell other !!damon cares for bonnie nothing to do with elena,the girl he supposedly life should be more not to actualy be a comparison wit bon who he "don't love"we all know he will choose elena but why make a big deal out of it?i say he has some doubts about his feelings to bonnie so he made that lame speech which didn't ruin the eps for me!!
over a year ago foreverbamonfan said…
mischievous
i agree wiv all u guys ther was no reason for him to say i will always choose u if he hadnt felt somthing for bonnie we all knw hw damon always stuff he doesnt mean out of his ego i shall admit i was a bit angry wiv him wen he said that to elana bt wen i though a bt the outcome of the hole episode its the start of the bamon cnt wait to see ot evolve in the 3rd season